We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A heavy-duty 24-inch charcoal grill, because those burgers aren't gonna cook themselves at all those epic BBQs you're about to host.
3. A ridiculously adorable wagon you can use as a planter in the summer and as part of your winter decor once the temps drop.
5. A hammock, because don't you already feel more relaxed just imagining yourself lying on this on the perfect summer day?
6. A super-durable bounce house with a slide that — warning — might make it pretty much impossible to convince your kids to ever come back inside.
8. A pretty little planter that'll be a beautiful accent piece and let you comfortably and easily create a garden where space may be limited.
9. An inflatable pool lounge that's so cheap you're probably gonna want to buy a few of them for your next pool party.
10. Or, hey, perhaps step it up a notch with this giant inflatable camel float for extra points with the kids.
11. And if you don't have an in-ground pool, how about this inflatable pool that's as fun as it is affordable?
12. A 9-foot umbrella so you can always have a shady spot to hang in when it's bright and sunny outside.
15. A best-selling swing set that's worth investing in, because it's about to become your kids' newest obsession.
16. A three-piece set with two Adirondack chairs and a side table — perfect for use around a fire pit or just to lounge on a gorgeous day.
17. A splurgeworthy wicker egg chair that'll probably be making more than a few Insta appearances this summer.
18. A garden scooter to make tending to all your greenery much easier, even down the narrowest of garden paths.
20. A tiered fountain topped with a pineapple design that'll instantly make your garden look glam AF.
21. A three-piece set with two chairs and a table so you can comfortably dine al fresco all season long.
25. A convertible outdoor sofa, because honestly, what's the point of having a yard if you can't lounge out there on a couch all day?
26. A raised garden kit that'll make all the neighbors ~green~ with envy when they see the fruits of your labor.
28. An outdoor bench for a minimalist accent piece that'll provide extra seating or a place to dry off after a dip in the pool.
Some reviews have beed edited for length and/or clarity.