We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. This cool-sleeping Tuft & Needle mattress with adaptive foam so you'll have a super-comfy sleep, but without totally sinking into your bed.
3. A memory-foam mattress infused with charcoal and natural plant oil, meant to eliminate typical mattress odors while making you feel like you're sleeping on clouds.
4. A you've-seen-the-ads-everywhere Casper mattress that lives up to the hype, with a top layer designed to minimize excess heat and high-density memory foam to keep you comfy AF.
5. This eco-friendly, firm memory-foam model designed to minimize disturbance when your bedmate tosses and turns.
6. A green tea–infused mattress designed with a "pressure-relieving comfort foam layer" that has over 13,000 (!) five-star reviews to back up just how awesome it is. (Read a full review of this mattress here.)
7. A medium-plush self-ventilating mattress with gel particles encased in its memory foam so you can stay cool throughout the night.
10. A plush-as-hell mattress made with conforming memory foam that'll mold to the shape of your body and transform your bedroom into your own personal spa.
11. This gel-infused foam and spring hybrid for contoured support, whose springs are protected by multi-HD and memory foam layers designed to help them stay firm.
12. A more-comfortable-than-you'd-imagine inflatable mattress that'll have all your houseguests sleeping in late.
14. A spring mattress with a foam layer that's designed to minimize motion transfer — so you can get a full night of uninterrupted sleep even if your partner moves around a lot.
15. This gel memory-foam firm sleeper that comes encased in a washable cover (and with two free pillows!).
16. This encased-coil futon mattress, an excellent choice for homes with limited space — or for anyone who wants a comfy option for Netflix 'n' sleepin in their living room and bedroom.
17. A responsive memory-foam mattress with a cover so super-soft you might feel a little guilty putting sheets over it.
18. And a foam crib and toddler mattress with a waterproof and hypoallergenic encasement easily wiped clean, to give your lil' one the coziest and safest sleep.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.