24 Subscription Boxes That Make Awesome Father's Day Gifts
Cool subscriptions for every budget *and* every type of dad. (Last-minute gift-givers, we've got you covered.)
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Bonus: Cratejoy is having a last-minute flash sale on all subscriptions here! Use coupon code DAD30 for 30% off orders through June 17.
1. An Atlas Coffee Club subscription, so dad can get his caffeine fix in the most delicious way possible — *and* think of you every time he looks at its gorgeous packaging.
4. A brand-new basics drawer from Basic Outfitters for the dad who's been wearing the same ratty ol' things for years and tbh could use a little upgrade.
5. SaloonBox DIY Cocktail Kit, because the only thing your dad loves as much as you is a perfectly executed cocktail.
6. An Original Vinyl Records subscription, for the father in your life whose most prized possession is his extensive record collection.
7. Scribbler, to inspire your dear ol' dad to finally finish that novel or screenplay he's been putting off forever.
8. Hiker Crate, for the outdoorsy dude who'll get pumped by discovering cool new gear and snacks to fuel his adventures.
9. Southern Scholar Socks, because there isn't an adult human in this world who doesn't appreciate the gift of quality socks.
10. A SnackSack subscription to give the dad whose favorite hobby is snacking, and you fully support it.
11. Care/of, a monthly vitamin subscription that'll show your dad you care about his well-being just as much he cares about yours.
12. My Garden Box, which'll encourage your green-thumbed pop to get a little creative with his gardening projects.
13. Piquant Post, to give the guy who enjoys getting inventive in the kitchen some new spicy inspiration each month.
14. Paletteful Packs, for the dad who loves creating art — or perhaps is just about to discover he loves creating art.
15. ShaggySwag, a subscription to acknowledge that the dog might be your dad's favorite child, and you know what? You're okay with that.
16. Or perhaps The Farmer's Dog, a dog food subscription that delivers homemade, human-grade food to your doorstep so he can spoil his pup in the healthiest way.
18. A Jerky Snob subscription, for the dad with an insatiable appetite for the gas-station classic — now sporting an artisan twist.
19. A WODBOM box to indulge the CrossFit junkie with everything they'll need for a satisfying workout of the day.
20. A Freestone Fly Fishing Company subscription that'll have fishing aficionados looking even more forward to their favorite hobby.
21. A subscription to the Beard Care Club for the dad whose pride and joy (well, next to his children) is his well-maintained facial hair.
22. RawBox, to gift the health-conscious dad who's trying to keep his diet plant-based, gluten-free, and raw.
23. An Art Crate, for the father who enjoys filling his home with artwork or who could use a little interior design upgrade.
24. And a splurge-worthy Robb Vices box, to gift the dad with refined tastes and an appreciation for fine wine and spirits.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.