30 Products From Walmart That'll Make Your Dorm Suck Less
Decor, appliances, organization tools, and more stuff that'll help you make the most of your small space!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. A comfy and sturdy reading pillow for when you want to study but have no intention of moving from your bed to a chair anytime soon.
5. A natural Himalayan salt lamp whose soft, therapeutic glow will help create ~chill vibes~ when you're cramming for exams.
6. A white-noise machine with a built-in timer and six soothing sounds to choose from — because having roommates can be fun, but it can also be totally annoying when you just want to nap or study in peace.
7. And some reusable ear plugs to make sure you're not jolted awake when you're in bed and they're just getting home at 4 a.m. — again.
8. A colorful throw that'll let everyone know what your favorite activity truly is, in case they were curious.
9. And black-out curtains to make it easier for you to keep up with your nap-hard-study-hard lifestyle.
10. An affordable waterproof mattress pad that'll make your not-so-plush dorm-room bed way comfier — and save it from being wrecked by spills and other accidents.
11. A six-can portable mini fridge, because getting out of bed and walking to the communal kitchen for a cold drink requires pants.
13. Hanging shelves, because maybe you didn't get a scholarship for knowing how to make the most out of limited closet space, but you should have.
14. A durable Case Logic laptop sleeve to protect your computer and add a pop of color to your desk to boot.
15. A complete bedding set — including a comforter and decorative pillow — in a fun chevron print that'll instantly add life to even the most sparsely decorated room.
16. A single-serve Keurig coffeemaker, for an investment that'll save you a ton when you consider how much you'd otherwise be spending at Starbucks all semester.
17. A mug warmer so you can make sure your caffeinated bev stays hot no matter how long your study sesh winds up lasting.
18. A customizable desk organizer that'll make it so much easier to focus when all your papers and important materials aren't strewn about the room in random corners.
19. All the ramen noodles, because they're cheap, filling, and the only thing you're craving after a night out, so you might as well stock up on 'em.
20. A hair-dryer and flat-iron holder to organize your hair tools that's easily totable to a shared bathroom.
21. An affordable Hamilton Beach single-serve blender whose container is actually a to-go cup too, so you can just grab it and head to class — saving you time and money!
23. A nonstick pan (from BuzzFeed's Tasty collection) to have you whipping up egg-cellent meals when you get sick of eating the same old dining-hall meals.
24. And a silicone utensil set (also from BuzzFeed's Tasty collection) that'll make cleaning up a breeze.
25. A clip-on reading light, because you're a considerate roommate but you also waited to study for a quiz until 3 a.m. the night before and well, here we are.
26. A 24-pocket over-the-door organizer meant for shoes that can also be used for pretty much anything else in sight that needs organizing.
27. A set of drawers with a wicker design, for a storage solution — and an easily stackable one, at that — that looks more expensive than it really is.
28. A clear makeup organizer, because the last thing you want to be doing when your friends are ready to head out for the night is searching for that eyeliner you can't find anywhere.
29. A conveniently designed hamper that'll do all the sorting work for you ahead of time so you don't have to waste anymore precious energy after pulling an all-nighter.
30. And a budget-friendly over-the-door mirror sure to be making appearances in more than one #OOTD selfie this semester.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.