We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A top-selling coffee grinder under $20 that will have you saying sayonara to snoozy ol' pre-ground coffee.
2. Or, if a little vintage flair is more your style, this manual coffee grinder that's as pretty as it is functional.
3. A subscription box to introduce you to a variety of roasts and help you figure out what types of brew you enjoy the most.
4. Or, if a Keurig's more your style, there's a subscription for that too: the Single Cup Club.
5. A ridiculously efficient tumbler with a cult following that'll keep your coffee either hot *or* cold basically until the end of time — perfect for a long-ass commute.
6. A cold-brew coffeemaker for anyone who's obsessed with the art of a quality iced coffee.
7. A set of stainless-steel straws to sip your iced coffee while also reducing your ecological footprint. Win-win!
8. A heat-change cat mug that appears to close its eyes in happiness when you've added a warm beverage (just like you after your morning brew).
9. A classic single-serve Keurig machine for making your morning jolt of caffeine as easy as can be.
10. And a set of drawers to go along with it to keep your K-Cups organized and help maximize your cabinet space.
11. A sleek lil' stainless-steel measure that'll make scooping your ground coffee extra satisfying (and precise).
12. A bag of merlot-infused coffee beans, for weekends when you know you don't have to choose between one or the other (or maybe it's just going to be a rough day, okay?!).
13. A coffee spoon rest that speaks your truth and looks adorable on your countertop.
14. A Chemex coffeemaker, which allows you to get the most flavor from your coffee beans and is just so damn easy on the eyes (plus easy to clean!).
15. A coffee warmer that'll keep your mug nice and toasty while you sip at home or at your office.
16. A ceramic version of the classic New York coffee cup that's the perfect size for a small caffeine boost with a full serving of coffee-cart nostalgia.
17. A set of all-natural pumpkin spice blends so you never have to give up your beloved PSL, even if you decide to DIY it.
18. A coffee bar brewer system that legit does it all: brews custom sizes and varieties (classic, rich, over ice, and specialty), froths, and includes an 18 oz. tumbler.
19. An affordable French press for the richest, smoothest coffee you could ask for, right under your very roof.
20. A set of city-map coasters that'll make drinking coffee at home even more cozy and inviting.
21. A blunt mug to let the world know that yeah, you are all about that death-before-decaf life.
22. An adorable tasting journal that you can use to keep track of all the amazing java you've been a-brewin'.
23. And finally, an informative poster that'll inspire your inner barista to get a little creative in the kitchen.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.