17 Products That'll Make Your Dog Happy, Safe, And Warm All Winter Long
BuzzFeed staff favorites and top-rated products that'll keep your pup in tip-top shape throughout the winter!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
This post features a mix of items, including those reviewed by BuzzFeed staffers that we purchased with our own money and those that were provided to us at no cost for the sake of review. (But! We’re under no obligation to write a review of those things, let alone a positive review.)
2. A Scheppend Adidog Pet Sweatsuit, possibly the most adorable way to insulate your doggo from the winter chill.
3. A cozy bed that lets your dog burrow to their heart's content and stay warm throughout the coldest months...
4. ...and a doggo-approved heating pad for those especially frigid nights and cold-weather-sensitive pups.
5. Disposable and biodegradable waterproof dog booties that look like mini balloons and just might actually stay put for once on your pupper.
6. And heavy-duty boots, for the bold pupster who's not about to let a little inclement weather get in his way of a winter adventure.
7. This all-natural Burt's Bees paw and nose lotion to moisturize and relieve your pup's dry nose and rough paw pads after braving the elements.
8. A top-selling reversible jacket that's available in a wide range of sizes (for dogs 4 lbs to 100 lbs) to keep your pupper toasty and chic on their winter walks.
10. An efficient, pet-friendly ice-melter that's safe and easy on your pup's paws — and that covers twice the area that rock salt does.
11. Your pup's favorite treat, to coerce the most stubborn doggos to quickly step outside to do their biz when the temps drop.
12. A trimmer for furry paws — to help prevent ice buildup on any hair between their pads that might pick up snow on a walk through wintry weather and keep your pup comfortable.
13. A plush blanket for the dog who prefers your couch or bed to their own, so they can stay warm wherever they decide to lay their head.
14. For older dogs, a joint supplement that could help them feel more comfortable in the winter, when cold weather may aggravate conditions like arthritis.
15. A coat that's perfectly suited to keep the long-bodied pupperino in your life toasty and sophisticated.
16. This hide-a-squirrel toy to keep 'em busy when it's too cold to burn off their energy outdoors and chase the real ones.
17. And affordably priced wee-wee pads that'll keep your home clean and your pup's bladder healthy when it's just too damn cold to go outside.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.