17 Airbnb Experiences You Need To Check Out If You Love Dogs
Fact: The only thing better than a vacation is a vacation with dogs!
3. Or trade the mountains for the marina, and have a beach day with rescue dogs if you're in San Diego!
5. More artsy than outdoorsy? Paint your pet in Hillsboro, Oregon, with the help of an animal-loving certified art teacher.
6. Have a once-in-a-lifetime experience and meet one of the largest wolf-dog packs in the Pacific Northwest in Anacortes, Washington.
11. Explore a historic neighborhood with a senior or special-needs rescue dog in Franklin, Tennessee.
12. Take a break from the hustle and bustle of city streets and walk with dogs through an urban woodland in Paris.
13. Dogs and drafts, anyone? Drink a beer with a rescue dog in Kenmore, Washington, at a pup-friendly microbrewery!
15. Go dogsledding and snowshoeing in Fairbanks, Alaska — an incredible experience in a gorgeous winter wonderland.
16. Or, if you really want to go all out, take a three-day dogsledding trip in the Norwegian wilderness!
All prices are in USD and accurate at the time of publication.