1. Take a paddleboard tour with a pup (you can even bring your own!) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
2. Make a hike even more fun by exploring Runyon Canyon with a pack of rescue dogs in Los Angeles.
3. Or trade the mountains for the marina, and have a beach day with rescue dogs if you're in San Diego!
4. Walk through the forest with a pack of 15 dogs in Berlin for an unforgettable experience.
5. More artsy than outdoorsy? Paint your pet in Hillsboro, Oregon, with the help of an animal-loving certified art teacher.
6. Have a once-in-a-lifetime experience and meet one of the largest wolf-dog packs in the Pacific Northwest in Anacortes, Washington.
7. Attend a dog-training demonstration (with or without your own pup) in Freeport, Maine.
8. Go hiking with adorable shelter dogs, plus visit the beach and a winery in Lagos, Portugal.
9. Snag some amazing GoPro dog photos of your pup in action at the Golden Gate in San Francisco.
10. Play, walk, and cuddle with shelter dogs and cats in Sydney who are looking for a home.
11. Explore a historic neighborhood with a senior or special-needs rescue dog in Franklin, Tennessee.
12. Take a break from the hustle and bustle of city streets and walk with dogs through an urban woodland in Paris.
13. Dogs and drafts, anyone? Drink a beer with a rescue dog in Kenmore, Washington, at a pup-friendly microbrewery!
14. Hike with rescue dogs in Beijing and get to know the city with a local dog-loving couple.
15. Go dogsledding and snowshoeing in Fairbanks, Alaska — an incredible experience in a gorgeous winter wonderland.
16. Or, if you really want to go all out, take a three-day dogsledding trip in the Norwegian wilderness!
All prices are in USD and accurate at the time of publication.