28 Holiday Gifts For Your Cat You'll Want To Spend Your Entire Paycheck On
Spare tinsel lying around the house may be all they need, but here's to giving your cat what they deserve this year.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
7. An organic grass kit so you can grow the purrfect all-natural treat. (It helps with hairball control and digestion too!)
8. Treats to stuff your kitty's stocking with that they'll love and that are great for their teeth. Win-win.
10. A handheld pet massager to give your lil' furball the relaxing, blissful experience they deserve after a long day of lounging around the house sleeping.
12. A treat-dispensing camera that lets you check up on your furry bud and communicate with them when you're not at home.
15. A DVD chockfull of dragonfly, butterfly, pigeon, and squirrel footage, to keep your furball entertained when toys have lost their luster.
16. A Santa hat, because is it really the holidays unless you dress your cat up in something that makes them ask, "y tho?"
17. A scratching pad that's as ridiculously adorable as it is functional, for the kitty who's been jonesing for a laptop of their own to snuggle up to.
21. The Ripple Rug, which is one part toy, one part hideout, one part bed, one part scratcher — and 100% "hell yeah" for your curious feline companion.
24. A scratcher that doubles as a toy that floofs young and old won't be able to get their claws off of.
25. A bubble-backpack pet carrier, so your kitty can get a taste of the great outdoors while traveling in serious style...
27. Catnip fortune cookies that are just as much fun for your cat to play with as they are for humans to gift.
28. And finally, a CatLadyBox subscription, which includes goodies for both you and your furry roommate.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.