6. Words cannot possibly express the lifesaving qualities of this bad boy.
11. You know how to change into your PJs, settle into bed, and get dressed in the early morning using only the light of your cell phone — to keep from disrupting everyone else in your hostel room who’s sleeping.
Getting a few bruises and accidentally washing your face with contact solution is the price you’re willing to pay for a £10 room.
16. You sign up for every free city tour available — then head to the bar with the coolest people you meet there when it’s done.
17. If you’re ordering a cocktail outside of the U.S., you know to ask for “a double” if you expect anything remotely near the strength of what you’d normally drink — and realize you’re better off just getting a pint.
19. You know how to negotiate at markets like it’s your damn job.
“So how about…THREE bricks of cheese for 2 euros?”
21. You’re well-versed in the many name and flavor variations of your favorite snacks across the globe.
(A Dorito named after little old me? Why, you shouldn’t have.)
24. You can’t relate to the agendas recommended by most travel magazines and travel sites because you are poor.
Happy and safe travels!
- The 6-year-old boy who was shot Wednesday while on the playground at his elementary school in South Carolina has died.
- Trump's home and golf club near Washington, DC have security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.
- Seven bee species have officially been listed as endangered in the US. Losing them could have a devastating effect on the ecosystem.