Betsey Johnson shows are kind of legendary: They’re always a fashion week favorite, thanks to smiling (and dancing!) models, high-energy music, punk-inspired girly looks, and — of course — Betsey’s signature cartwheel down the runway.
Here she is with her granddaughters at her side at the close of the Spring/Summer 2014 show, cartwheeling like a boss. (She’s 71.)
And signature split! Basically, Betsey is a goddess and a fixture of the fashion world (and the world in general). Let’s take a look at all the places you can wear her newest pieces.
1. At the beach when you just want to sit around and be kind of sweaty and collect seashells in a suspicious box.
2. While searching for your sheep.
3. While trying to sneak into the leopard pit at the zoo undetected.
4. At a kickboxing class.
5. While trying to hide from someone you don’t really like.
6. At an arm-contortionist ball.
7. At the do-your-best-impression-of-a-tiered-cake festival.
8. While trying to unsuccessfully impress Paris Hilton.
9. At the Audrey Hepburn convention.
10. While being edgy at the goth prom.
11. While running around town doing errands.
12. During a staring contest.
13. At a sleepover with your besties.
14. En route to a Depeche Mode show.
15. Anywhere you want to bring the party, basically!
- The Trump administration deleted a State Department post promoting Trump's Mar-a-lago club after it drew a wave of criticism online.
- If no court steps in, Arkansas is poised to become the first state in more than 15 years to execute two people in one night.
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤