Betsey Johnson shows are kind of legendary: They’re always a fashion week favorite, thanks to smiling (and dancing!) models, high-energy music, punk-inspired girly looks, and — of course — Betsey’s signature cartwheel down the runway.
Here she is with her granddaughters at her side at the close of the Spring/Summer 2014 show, cartwheeling like a boss. (She’s 71.)
And signature split! Basically, Betsey is a goddess and a fixture of the fashion world (and the world in general). Let’s take a look at all the places you can wear her newest pieces.
1. At the beach when you just want to sit around and be kind of sweaty and collect seashells in a suspicious box.
2. While searching for your sheep.
3. While trying to sneak into the leopard pit at the zoo undetected.
4. At a kickboxing class.
5. While trying to hide from someone you don’t really like.
6. At an arm-contortionist ball.
7. At the do-your-best-impression-of-a-tiered-cake festival.
8. While trying to unsuccessfully impress Paris Hilton.
9. At the Audrey Hepburn convention.
10. While being edgy at the goth prom.
11. While running around town doing errands.
12. During a staring contest.
13. At a sleepover with your besties.
14. En route to a Depeche Mode show.
15. Anywhere you want to bring the party, basically!
- It's on: Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profits rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌