1. A wildly popular oral rise, because so. many. people on TikTok swear by this for treating even the stinkiest breath if you just can't ditch it. No shame! People say this freshens their breath no matter how impossible that seemed before — and all they had to do was gargle. No more chewing gum 24 hours a day.
2. A rechargeable lighter that'll let you light your favorite candles with something not only *way* easier to use than traditional lighters thanks to its super simple switch, but protect your hand from the flame. If you're a proud candle enthusiast, this'll quickly become your favorite gadget.
3. A dishwasher magnet for keeping better track of whether or not your plates are clean or dirty — you're just *too* good at rinsing. This is also a fantastic way to communicate with roommates or family about the status of your dishes, without getting too passive aggressive.
4. A set of rechargeable LED bulbs so that you'll never have to worry about sitting in the dark during another power outage.
5. An E.l.f. translucent setting powder, because people say this helps your makeup last all darn day *and* gives higher-end brands a run for their money. Saving money + reducing shine + getting the perfect foundation finish = very happy beauty lovers.
6. A mini trash can that'll put an end to throwing fast food wrappers anywhere and everywhere in your car while driving, only to get angry later that your ride is messy. Who is now the proud owner of a tidy car?!
7. A splurge-worthy, popular upholstery vacuum (widely known as the "little green vacuum") for tackling any kind of spill that comes your way — even if your rug or car interior is the victim. People also use this to seriously deep-clean their car seats and can see the dirt and build-up get sucked up 😱.
8. A set of ~extreme~ Post-It notes so you can leave reminders for yourself really anywhere without worrying about them falling off. They're designed to stick in hot and cold environments, hold in wet conditions, and are even water-resistant.
10. A set of clear shelf dividers that will make organization a cinch and provide a uniform look to any shelf.
11. A weighted blanket to help you fall asleep quickly and avoid staying up all night counting sheep.
12. A Revlon one-step hair dryer and styler that'll bring pro-like blowouts right to your ~fingertips~ by creating sleek, frizz-free 'dos in half the time. How? Flexible tangle-free bristles smooth and style your hair as you brush, while negative ions condition and reduce static as you dry. The result: an easy-peasy, perfect mane.
13. A bug bite suction tool for playing those suckers at their own game. It actually removes insect venom, saliva, and other irritants under your skin to stop the itching and even help ease swelling. This definitely works better than the "x" trick.
14. A set of Schick dermaplaning tools so you can remove peach fuzz and shape brows painlessly (and without paying for a wax). They're gentle, precise, and won't leave irritation marks like most threading or razors. Aka your face will be as smooth as a baby's bottom in no time.
15. A portable door locker, because this'll help you feel extra safe if you don't have a security system in your apartment (or your deadbolt is essentially useless...or nonexistent). Consider this the easiest way to get peace of mind without having to splurge on anything fancier.
16. A photo and craft-preserving kit that'll keep old photos in good condition so you don't have to worry about family memories ~fading~. Each case even has rounded handles to prevent damage, and can store up to ~100~ photos each.
17. A clip-on portable fan with flexible tripod legs for keeping cool wherever you'd like in your house — if you're in front of a surface, you can probably attach this.
18. A lip balm pouch so you can attach your most important belonging to a keychain — aka your lifelong battle of losing your favorite lip balm before even using half of it is over.
19. A beauty spatula, because this'll make sure you get every last possible drop of your precious, expensive makeup — you did not spend all that money just to throw some away!
20. A marble makeup bag that'll let you actually ~customize~ how you'd like to organize your cosmetics. Its compartments are adjustable so you can design the slots based on the size of your belongings.
21. An air pressure wine opener for the easiest way to conquer stubborn corks — there's just about zero strength required when using this (thank goodness). Just insert the "needle" into the cork, press the plunger down a few times, and voilà, you have your vino ready.
22. A cable cord-concealing box so you can easily hide unsightly tangled messes with minimal effort. Meaning: "out of sight, out of mind" totally applies to this.
23. An automatic scrubbing brush, because this'll eliminate grout surprisingly quickly thanks to its clever design — it comes with a detachable oscillating grout brush to bring your bathroom floor from dingy to bright faster than it takes for your roommate to bring you a roll of TP.
24. A water dispenser that'll easily attach to your jugs so pouring a glass for yourself is easier than trying to lift the entire thing. Just push the button, let it do all the work, and hit the button again to stop it. Fini.
25. A wearable nail polish holder for doing your nails without any tricky maneuvering or balancing. Could it be? The first time we've done an at-home mani without smudging 10 times? Truly a sight to behold.
26. A mountable digital car stereo so you can enjoy all the bells and whistles of a fancy built-in display system for less than half the price. It has Bluetooth, FM radio, GPS navigation, WiFi connection, *and* backup camera input — all for under $100.
27. A hair-finishing stick, because this'll help you wish pesky flyaways adieu in the name of impressively sleek updos — all thanks to this incredibly easy-to-use design and nongreasy formula.
28. A bath pillow that'll help you *really* relax in the tub now that you won't have porcelain digging into your neck. It even grips to the tub so you don't have to deal with it slipping — it may even enjoy your show tunes while you soak.
29. A pet-hair removing brush for freeing your couch, rugs, and really anything your fur child touches from the peril of their constant shedding. It turns out you don't need to live in a pile of fur now that you can quickly roll this over anything that needs the occasional *assistance*.
30. A scalp massager so you can treat dandruff, dryness, and itchiness by exfoliating and stimulating blood flow to your scalp. But you'll *really* use this for how just darn GOOD it feels on your head — reviewers love using this for stress relief!
31. A pair of silicone dish-washing gloves, because these'll encourage you to get post-dinner chores OVER WITH in a faster amount of time. I'm sorry to say, but "soaking" your dirty pots and pans is truly not necessary.
And! These'll last longer and stay cleaner than your traditional sponge.
Promising review: "I can’t say enough good things about these gloves! I was so excited about them them. Once I got them, I put them to the test! And let me tell you, they didn’t disappoint! They’re as they say they are. They’re well made. Very durable. Thicker than I expected even. The little scrubbers on them are just awesome! I had my water only on hot and my hands were so comfortable with the heat. Could feel the water temperature but it wasn’t too hot! And my water can get pretty hot. So, I highly recommend these gloves. I used them for my dishes and they worked wonders on that stuck-on stuff! I think there’s MANY more things these bad boys could do! I’m excited to see what else they can scrub." –Sara S
Get them from Amazon for $13.99.
32. A face roller that uses pure magic to soak up excess oil and mattify your skin with every swipe — and by "magic" I mean a rolling ball made of volcanic stone. It's like a way less wasteful version of blotting papers!
33. A set of LED strip lights to add a TikTok-approved glow to your room that you can completely customize to your liking.
34. A set of lint removers for cleaning out all of the hair, fur, dust, and other gunk stuck in your carpets. As an added bonus, using one of these lint removers is too satisfying to feel like a chore.
35. A zip slicer that's sure to shorten prep time in the kitchen. Simply place your produce in the tube then use the attachable blade to slice them in half all at once. Your cherry tomatoes won't know what hit 'em!
36. A portable water dispenser for dogs, so your pup can easily and conveniently stay hydrated on the go! Press the button on the cap to fill the attachment with water, then release and let your dog lap away.
37. A set of silicone ice cube trays that flexibly bend to get the ice out, rather than those plastic ones that you have to twist and turn for ages. These also come with lids, which makes stacking and storing roughly 100% easier.
See it in action on Tik Tok here.
Promising review: "What a huge upgrade to those rigid plastic trays that spill water all over your freezer, as you try to refill and stack them! It's incredibly easy to snap the cubes out of the trays, and the cubes are a great size. I love that the lids keep everything in and out of the trays. Great buy!" —Christen N.
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
38. A set of storage scrunchies for storing your keys, cash, lip balm, and whatever else you take on the go so you don't have to carry a purse or stuff your pockets with your essentials.
See them in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I bought this because of someone on TikTok who had purchased this. Extremely convenient and cute! They’re very soft and I’ve been using mine to hold cash and lip balm. I wish there were more colors!" —Michaela
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $11.99 (available in two color combinations).
39. A time management timer so you can better structure your "I'm just going to take a quick TikTok scroll" breaks, which usually turn into so. many. wasted. hours.
Check it out in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "This visual timer has been a blessing for setting time boundaries for my toddler AND myself! I. Love. This. Saw a suggestion for it on TikTok, and knew I needed it for myself and my child. It's so easy to set and easy to see. I use it to set boundaries for my three-year-old, like 20 minutes to bedtime, 15 minutes until we leave, 20 minutes left of TV time, etc. He loves setting the timer, can tell how many minutes he has left, and it's ended almost all the fights for transitions. And I've started using it for myself, for the suggestion I saw on TikTok, to set a timer for the things I disliked doing, or that I've been unable to devote focused time to. With this timer I'm taking little bites out of issues that plague me, and I'm allowing myself to accept that if the 15 minutes I put into it today isn't enough, it's OK because I have 15 minutes tomorrow. And actually SEEING that big blue 15 minutes on the clock go down from across the room is PRICELESS! It makes time feel less weighty." —JDillon
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in five colors).