31 Things Under $10 That’ll Never Stop Being Useful
It's pretty much you two against the world now.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mini scraping tool so you can make your expensive foundation LAST, instead of buying a new bottle the minute you can't pour anything out. Consider this a way to meet yourself in the middle if you're trying to save money — you'll still get your favorite makeup, but make everything last much longer.
2. A set of bra extenders that *also* work as a handy way to make bodysuits more comfortable if they're constantly giving you wedgies. You'll get a pack of three, so you can create more breathing room in BOTH your tops and bras — win, win.
3. A tongue cleaner, because this'll reach further back into your mouth *without* making you gag (like with a regular toothbrush) and make it easier to eliminate the source of odor-causing bacteria.
4. A handheld milk foamer for making café-quality cappuccinos in MINUTES, right in your own kitchen. You'll save money AND avoid putting pants on Sunday morning. You can't ask for much more.
5. A unique food bowl designed to slow your pet down when eating, so you can teach them how to pace themselves while scarfing down kibble. It can help them digest better *and* prevent food waste.
6. A portable pill organizer that'll not only help you keep track of your pills (or vitamins!), but make sure you actually *remember* to take 'em. Each box is color-coded, divided by morning and night, and small enough to put in your bag for the day.
7. A pair of seatbelt covers, because these'll prevent your seatbelt from digging into your shoulder or neck AND make sure the stay in place (aka no more sliding across your clothes).
8. And! A seatbelt buckle guard to prevent your favorite little ~escape artist~ from unbuckling themself while you're busy driving.
9. A window-insulation kit for keeping your heating bill under control — as we all know, 'tis the season for hair-raising charges. This'll make sure you don't have to turn the heat up so much (especially if you have a drafty house), and increase energy efficiency.
10. A soft plaid scarf so you can stay toasty warm all darn season without sacrificing your outfit's style. Not to mention it's trendy but timeless, so you'll NEVER get sick of wearing it (even seasons down the line).
11. A mini file organizer that'll help you keep and REMEMBER your receipts instead of crumpling them at the bottom of your bag. Not only will this help you track expenses (especially those that'll get you *cough cough* tax returns), but make purchases more memorable so you stop thoughtlessly swiping that card.
12. A couple of waterproof pillowcases, because reviewers who are (very) sweaty sleepers say these actually protect their pillows from yellowing and smelling. They also say these greatly improve comfort and support!
13. A shaving template for shaping your beard *just* right every single time with zero skills necessary. It's designed with several angles so you pick any style you want, whether that be curved, sharp, or anything in-between.
14. A grit trap so you can use clean water only whenever washing your car. Just place this at the bottom of your bucket to let it catch dirt and voilà — no more dealing with grimy soap.
15. A bag-organizing insert that'll make it actually possible to find your lipstick without dumping your entire purse out on the street. It has a whopping ~13 pockets~ to ensure clutter is a thing of the past — good LUCK getting lost, wallet.
16. A fleece pet blanket, because this'll provide them with warmth and a feeling of security *without* them taking your own precious blanket. Now everyone is happy on the couch.
17. A T-shirt dress for living in year 👏 long 👏 comfort, while still maintaining effortless style. Dress it up for work, wear it casually over the weekend — no matter what, you'll be living in soft bliss.
18. A pan scraper so you can properly clean cast iron pans, burnt cookware, or tough residue without scratching the surface. So long, scrubbing for two hours just to lose your battle with stubborn lasagna.
19. A moisture-wicking beanie with a ponytail opening that'll keep your noggin' comfortably warm while running without causing you to overheat (after all, you're already sweating enough). It's lightweight and breathable to control sweat, but warm enough to protect you from chilly mornings.
20. A mini contact lens case, because anyone who's ever lost a contact midday KNOWS why this should always be on-hand. It features a solution bottle, tweezers, lens holder, and mirror to keep you PREPARED. No more spending the afternoon with one eye closed.
22. An inflatable neck travel pillow so you can always prioritize comfort when flying, even if you don't have room in your carry-on. This comes in a tiny carrying case so you can keep it in small luggage with lots of room to spare.
23. A pack of quirky, animal-printed socks that'll add some character to all your outfits, while also keeping your piggies comfy and warm.
24. A suction cup toilet paper holder, because this'll allow you to keep your TP on the wall without risking your security deposit — all while saving valuable space if you're in a small apartment!
25. A pearl sunglasses chain for a) making sure you don't lose $$$ sunnies and b) keeping them conveniently on-hand so you don't have to dig around your bag every time the sun comes out.
26. A scalp massager so you can soothe yourself in the office whenever you get yet another email asking an impossible task. Its smooth, acrylic beads cause a ~tingling~ feeling for your scalp that people find extremely calming — even in their cubicle.
27. A cotton towel with an adjustable closure that'll keep your hands free as you undoubtedly spend the next three hours in your towel post-shower. Now you can roam your home in freedom.
28. A five-in-one aerator to not only improve the taste of even cheap vino right out of the bottle, but reseal it when you're done. This lil' bb can neatly pour, aerate, filter, stopper, and prevent leaks all by itself. Heck, it surely deserves a toast.
29. A set of face mask brushes, because these'll upgrade your beauty routine with tools that'll feel like h-e-a-v-e-n on your skin and prevent you from wasting product *and* from using your fingers. Why, you ask? Fingers = acne-causing bacteria. Silicone = germ-free, no breakouts.
30. A foot file for wishing dry, calloused, and cracked heels adieu after just one good session (good luck to your bathroom floor). Welcome to a world where your feet are always soft, not painfully dry.
31. A faucet filter so you can inexpensively improve your water pressure, purify tap water, and save energy — all without any hefty remodeling charges.
You to all your problems now that you know how to make ~responsible purchases~:
Check out last month's edition of ~things under $10 that'll never stop being useful~ here!
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.