We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wireless key finder so you never waste twenty minutes desperately searching under couch cushions again. "I KNOW I LEFT THEM RIGHT HERE."
2. A powerful stain remover for especially tough incidents (I TOLD you not to drink wine in your bed).
3. An easy-to-use extension clip-on, because a regrettable hair cut (I said LOB not BOB) shouldn't last more than a tear-soaked hour.
4. A pack of double-stick apparel tape specifically designed to *bridge the gap* between stretched out or baggy clothes and your skin. No flashing to see here, people!
5. An adhesive protective shield against makeup smudges or flaky eyeshadow, so you can achieve a smoky look without your morning ritual of frustrated crying.
6. A Squeegee broom that'll let you quickly mop up big spills instead of desperately doing floor angels with paper towels until the roll is all gone.
7. A screen replacement kit, because watching your phone break is more *shattering* to your soul than watching Rose keep Jack from his end of the raft.
8. A super-absorbent dog towel with hand pockets to sop up your furry friend after you both decided going for a walk in the mud and rain was a fine idea.
9. A pigmented dropper bottle so slightly-off foundation can be adjusted to match your actual skin.
10. A pack of screen repair tape for when you tear a hole in your sliding door and otherwise would probably have spent the next five years saying "now what?".
11. A pack of wine stain–removing wipes that'll come in handy after your second (okay, third) glass of merlot. No more "where are my...teeth?" moments!
12. A pack of moldable glue to easily fix frayed chargers (unless you enjoy precariously perching your phone into one position so it finally charges).
13. A Scrub Daddy scratch-free scrubber sponge so you don't need to soak your grease-stained and burnt pans after searing your chicken justtttt a little too long.
14. A pack of oil-free makeup eraser sticks for those tough smudges after you attempt a cat eye while already running late.
15. A set of elastic no-tie shoelaces, because you cannot keep getting caught in your bike spokes. Your scabbed knees will not last this way.
16. A super-absorbent cloth to soak up scary messes — hello, gallon of water now spilled everywhere — in absolutely no time at all.
17. A lipstick-sized phone charger so you need not fret when you're in the middle of nowhere, need Google Maps, anddd you're on one percent battery. Lovely.
18. A mini retractable flint roller for quickly deshedding your coat after petting yet another dog on the street (I mean, worth it).
19. A stainless steel chain extender, because a broken chain shouldn't mean calling your mom and confessing you've, uh, ruined the necklace she gave you last holiday.
20. A hot styling tool holder to put an end to burnt surfaces (or burnt feet, if you put your curling irons and straighteners on the floor).
21. A Magic Eraser sponge so you can get your tub, white sneakers, crayon-smeared wall, etc. back to squeaky clean in minutes.
22. A bun-maker tie that'll swoop in and save the day after you've spent half the morning watching your hair twist and fall apart.
23. A pack of earbud replacements for avoiding the pesky unforeseen cost of buying new headphones after losing only one bud.
24. An eight-hour countdown timer outlet to avoid burning the house down after you leave your flatiron on again. This is the third time this week, please get it together.
25. A carpet cleaner and deodorizer solution so wine + rug doesn't equal life + ruined.
26. A pack of replacement zippers that'll let you mend broken backpacks, jackets, whatever after you pull a *smidge* too hard.
27. An eyeglass repair kit (great for broken sunglasses too!), because you are busy and do not have time for the eye doctor every time you break your glasses. Which is a lot.
These are here you for you when this happens 20 times a day:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.