1. An all-natural mineral powder that may be dirty, but leaves your teeth pearly.
2. A kit of peppermint-flavored whitening pens to make your mouth bright and *minty fresh.*
3. A paste specialized for sensitivity that gently whitens and strengthens delicate teeth.
4. A strange yet effective stick to scrub away stains and yellowing.
5. A wipe for the die hard wine lover (aka everyone).
6. A remineralization kit to help strengthen and correct thin tooth enamel with revitalizing oils and minerals.
7. A whitening polish that combines melaleuca oil and calcium to gently penetrate and remove excess plaque and bacteria for a shinier smile.
8. A powerful paste with a dual dispenser of baking soda and peroxide formula for a brilliant beam in just a week.
9. A white strip that stretches and molds to your teeth to personalize every treatment.
10. A set of activating rods to get professional results without emptying your wallet.
11. A bleaching kit with a maximum sensitivity relief formula because anyone who's ever gotten professional whitening knows it's like a hundred satanical ants dancing on your teeth.
12. A handy whitening powder to add to your toothpaste if applying strips is just way too much effort.
13. A whitening pen for on the go because ain't nobody got time for long bleaching sessions.
14. A kit to transforms your bathroom into a luxury lounge... minus the price tag.
15. A rinse that's especially great if you have super-sensitive or sore gums.
16. An organic, gluten-free polish because choosing between the planet or a beautiful smile seems a little harsh.
17. An anti-plaque toothpaste that's popular in Europe, so you know it's fancy.
18. A cute, fast working donut-shaped whitening kit to really sweeten the deal.
19. A tooth powder made of charcoal and raw cacao that also battles bad breath.
20. A toothgel with soothing aloe vera and bee propolis for a natural treatment.
21. An herbal remedy that doubles as a minty mouthwash.
22. A fast-drying pen for the person always on the move.
23. A cruelty-free toothpaste that kills toxins and bacteria while naturally improving your teeth.
Now show the world that gorgeous grin.
The comments for this post have been edited for length and clarity.