We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
As we all know, Tarte Cosmetics is THE best when it comes to cruelty-free, vegan-friendly makeup. But did you know that for ~today only~ you can create a custom kit with seven full-size items? FOR ONLY $63?!
My math SAT scores were horrendous, but I *do* know that 69% off is a STEAL. So I am here to take you by the hand and take you step by step through everyone's favorite beauty deal of the century. Am I being dramatic? No.
1. First thing first: choose your own *custom beauty kit pouch* for all the makeup you're about to fill 'er up with.
I knew the gold bag was my go-to. It'll really match the ~fancy, but cheap~ lifestyle I insist on living as I play with all my new makeup.
2. Time to lay down the *foundation* of our kits: you really can't go wrong with these four options that all have cult followings of their own. No matter what, your complexion is about to g-l-o-w!
I went right for my constant favorite: Shape Tape Matte Foundation, because I'm done wondering if my T-zone can be spotted from space. This'll keep my complexion even, my pores under control, and my whole darn day shine-free. I'm not crying, my eyes are just sweating.
Need proof? Just 👏look👏 at👏 that👏 coverage!
3. Next, we choose what we want to top off our foundation! Concealer? Highlighting drops? Contouring? HOW TO CHOOSE?! *Inhales dramatically*.
I picked the Tarteist PRO Glow To Go Highlight Contour Palette, because I just found my three new best friends and their names are gleam, burst, and chisel. When we work together, I know we'll find my cheekbones somewhere.
4. Now it's time for the ~highlight~ of everyone's day — literally! You've got your choice of four blushes, highlighters, and even a combination of the both in case you can't choose (because the clock is ticking, my friends).
I chose the Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush so I'm rewarded the whole day for waking up in time to put on makeup. Considering it's pigmented enough to be done in a swipe, I'm confident I can handle its one-step requirements.
5. Now it's time for the lips: a selection of four creamy, bold lipsticks and glosses that'll all bring out your Bruno Mars and have you kiss yourself — you ARE that pretty!
I'm going with the Color Splash Lipstick, because I am ready for a winter where my lipstick actually moisturizes my parched lips. Is this witchcraft? I support it.
6. Next, we pick something for our eyes. We've got a little bit of everything: shadows, eyeliner, lashes...does anyone know a coder so I can hack my way to getting all of these?!
I picked the Sex Kitten Eyeliner so I can make a smokey eye without watching 15 hours of Youtube tutorials and saying several prayers first. Maybe I'll be on time for work now 🤔.
7. Finally it's time for mascara and don't worry about choosing — they're all formulated with specific purposes in mind so it'll be clear which is about to be your soulmate. Further proof makeup is better than humans IMO.
I'm going to get Lights, Camera, Flashes Statement Mascara, because I like my lashes to be how I like my Real Housewives: extra dramatic. And a double-sided brush that literally does all the work for you? Bless.
And that's it! Now we wait to ride off into the sunset with our amazing new kits. This journey has been beautiful.
Don't want to scroll back up? Understandable. Start making your own kit here for $63! That's 69% off the retail price!
VALUED AT $200! I can't stop screaming.