1. A squeegee broom that'll not only make it easy to sweep up spills and overdue crumbs, but will collect your hair like an absolute champ. Anyone with long hair...you know what I mean when I say your rug could use it. Especially if you've barely even vacuumed.
2. A set of bed sheet holders, because these'll make maintaining a tidy bed one step easier by keeping your sheets firmly in place. Maybe now your bed won't just look like a pile of blankets.
3. A pack of stainless-steel cleaning wipes for effortlessly removing fingerprints, residue, watermarks, and grease from stainless steel surfaces in just a few swipes. Your sink has looked like a disaster since the second day you moved in. Just give it a quick wipe, already.
4. A compact handheld vacuum specifically designed to collect pet hair for making it easier than ever to tackle every single surface your loving-yet-ever-shedding friend has ever touched. So everything.
5. A broom and mop organizer so the very few cleaning supplies you own don't add to your overall clutter. This'll keep them neatly stacked in the corner, instead of all over the house.
6. A Bar Keepers Friend multi-purpose cleaning solution people like to use for tackling rust, burnt pans, stained tubs, worn-down sinks, even Sharpie marks (!!!). It's true, there isn't a mess we haven't seen. But now (for once) there won't be a mess we haven't fixed.
7. A sock and underwear organizer that'll help you finally find that missing sock from 2015 — and then keep it in a more permanent place. Maybe now your mornings won't involve searching for your favorite pair of underwear for 45 minutes.
8. A set of vacuum storage bags so if you really can't get rid of that clutter you can at least minimize it. Behold: actual room in your linen closet!
9. A leather cleaner that'll bring your poor worn-down couch back to LIFE, no matter how much use its gotten from the kids and dogs. Your living room suddenly looks reborn.
10. A nail polish organizer, because your collection is currently strewn all over your desk, bathroom, floor, and who KNOWS where else. Please take this small but noticeable step to cleaning your room.
11. A three-tier shoe rack to help you make sense of your entryway again — there should be a floor there somewhere under all those shoes.
12. A tub of OxiClean stain remover for easily hitting the reset button on just about everything that has seen better days. Stained mattress? No problem. Messy-looking patio? About to look brand-new.
13. A Hoover automatic carpet cleaner so you can not only drastically improve your old rugs, but *keep* them looking absolutely spotless. This'll wash and vacuum, so banishing grime from your home takes extremely little effort. Thank goodness, it really was there for awhile.
Just look at that bb go to WORK on dirt:
14. A hanger stacker that'll keep all your annoying plastic hangers in one neat stack, instead of letting them take over your entire closet (you know, how they are right now). Plus, now you won't have to have the battle of your life just to hang up a shirt.
15. A wooden floor polisher, because when was the last time you ~spruced~ up your home? Probably not in a...very long time. Good thing this'll erase scratches and other forms of damage, leaving nothing but shine. Kind of like when you first moved in.
16. A pet-hair removing brush so you can free your couch, rugs, and really anything your fur child touches, from the peril of their constant shedding. It turns out you don't need to live in a pile of fur now that you can quickly roll this over anything that needs the occasional *assistance*.
17. A hanging jewelry holder with a whopping 32 pockets and 18 hooks and loops for untangling all those necklaces sitting on your dresser at long last — it's high time they found a proper home.
18. An over-the-door cabinet organizer so you can improve your bathroom's vanity and, more importantly, be able to locate your hair dryer. Welcome to a world where doing your hair isn't monumentally stressful.
19. An automatic scrubbing brush to help you eliminate the grout that's been bothering you for years — now you have the perfect tool to really scrub it all away. It comes with a detachable oscillating grout brush to bring your tiles back to bright *fast* — meaning maintaining a flawless bathroom floor is no longer a feat.
20. A set of stackable fridge bins that'll *keep* your groceries organized, instead of letting you toss your onions next to the fruit. You will regret that.
21. A cable cord-concealing box, because this'll instantly hide unsightly tangled messes with minimal effort (aka the only kind of cleaning we're willing to do). Meaning: "out of sight, out of mind" totally applies to this.
22. A shirt folding board to help you regain control over your tops that are living in an unsightly heap. This'll make your closet look how you want it to, even if you absolutely despise folding laundry.
23. A carpet spot remover so you can swiftly erase any evidence of spilt drinks, pet accidents, or anything that else that has caused what you thought was permanent damage. Just spray, blot, and thank the stars this exists so your rug can finally recover.
24. A set of plastic drawer organizers that'll make it easy to declutter your bathroom, desk, vanity, really whatever needs the most help. Living in a grownup house = knowing where your toothbrush is.
25. A set of nonslip velvet hangers for finally making your closet look put-together, as well as keeping all your clothes off the floor. Oh...there's that silk top....from 2015.
26. A cooktop cleaning kit so you can wish a final farewell to all the burnt food that's been chilling on your stove top since the second week you moved in. This will tackle grease, stubborn stains, and burnt-on residue before you have time to avoid eye contact with your roommate.
27. A set of extra-large melamine sponges that'll become your new go-to as a parent — who knows how many times your child has decided it's a good idea to draw all over the table. With marker. You are holding your breath while reading this. Just get these so living with a ruined table is no longer a thing.
28. And! An ink and stain remover, because just about every parent could name at least one pesky mark living on their carpet as we speak. This'll remove it, even if it's incredibly old.
29. A S-shaped hanger for still carelessly tossing your clothes in the closet, but now it'll always look neater. It can fit ~five~ pairs of pants on it so you can stack 'em, instead of forcing all your pants onto one small hanger.
30. A rotating makeup organizer so you can put an end to the chaos that is your desk. Your pile of mascaras, lipsticks, eyeliners, and whatever else keeps rolling onto the floor is begging you to organize them.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.