Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A rotating camera lens for your phone, so no two pictures are ever the same.
2. An Instant Pot with a reputation for working well ~under pressure~.
3. The new Miley Cyrus album if you've been playing "Malibu" on repeat.
4. A funny friend to relieve some of your stress and put a smile on your face.
5. A soft T-shirt dress with ~handy~ pockets to keep either snacks or small pets — it's up to you.
6. A bestselling novel so you can forget about ever sleeping again.
7. A sample Crest kit if you want to dip your *tooth* in whitening.
8. A portable charger because watching your phone die is worse than having your soul sucked out.
9. A doggie life jacket so good boys can swim without worry.
10. A catty mug for anyone who is definitely not a morning person.
11. A pack of sports bras for anyone who pretends to go to the gym (or anyone who actually goes, I guess).
12. A feel-good movie that anyone with a beating heart will enjoy.
13. An adorable teapot to have as a new reading buddy for a rainy day.
14. A pack of Blender Bottles because nothing makes or breaks your morning like a breakfast smoothie.
15. Some Argan oil to make every day seem like you started the morning at the salon.
16. A soothing aromatherapy essential oil diffuser for anyone who can't do yoga, but still wants to relax.
17. A scrub brush for extra-tough cleaning without cramped hands.
18. And a trendy vest so you're both stylish and snug come fall.
What is the Movers and Shakers list?
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here.
And check out last week's post here!