Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A cable knit beanie with an elastic ponytail opening so you don't freeze your *buns* off while trying to save your hair.
2. A swivel peeler to get those veggies prepped asap — if Chopped contestants can get their meals done in 20 minutes, so can you!
3. A pair of insulated faux fur snow boots, because you can't weather storms with cold piggies.
4. A best-selling novel that'll both prepare you for Oscar season (it's a major motion picture now!) and make you feel ALL of the emotions. Get your tissues.
5. A mini adapter for MacBooks so you can charge your phone, iPad, or any standard USB device even if your laptop isn't a compatible version.
6. A trio of clear hair ties to get a ~grip~ on even super-thick tresses.
7. A reusable K-cup, because our dependency on caffeine shouldn't be the earth's demise.
8. A five-pack of thick-knit wool socks that'll make your feet super cozy, but NOT super sweaty. We've all been there and it is r o u g h.
9. A slow-rising squishy so you have something adorable to absorb all of your anxiety. Squeal, squeeze, repeat.
10. A thick-knit turtleneck for feeling trendy and toasty from the neck down.
11. A pair of dental guards that'll save you from yourself if you're one to grind your teeth at night. Those headaches don't come from nothing!
12. A pair of lightweight ski socks to stay warm while conquering those bunny slopes. Or is that just me?
13. A collection of Justin's almond butter squeeze-packs with vegan, gluten-free, and sustainably-sourced ingredients so you can feel like a ~health nut~ but also eat your heart out.
14. A trio of cotton sports bras for keeping the girls in check while starting your New Year's resolution. How does an elliptical work?
15. A pair of deodorizing sneaker balls, because the only proof that you exercised should be in your health, not your shoes.
16. A 14-ounce jar of Aquaphor lotion that'll put in an end to the joys of *bone-dry* winter skin.
17. A pair of breathable leggings so you can outrun sweaty workout gear.
18. A best-selling mascara with a volume-boosting formula and thick applicator to pump up your lashes up to ten times for a look more dramatic than GoT.
19. A pack of environmentally-friendly waste bags with a dispenser for making the most out of the least fun part of owning a dog.
20. A 2018 planner that'll actually make your resolution to get more organized come true. Yes, you can schedule your Netflix time.
21. A aromatherapy oil diffuser with eight changing LED colors so you have yet another reason to relax — you did that one thing today, you've earned it.
22. A 16-ounce stainless steel thermos to make lunch at the office so much better than just a cold sandwich. ~Chili lovers unite.~
Me to my bank account when it says not to add all 23 things to cart:
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.