1. A pet-hair removing brush for easily maintaining a fur-free space, even if you allow your pets to sit on the couch. It's simple enough to use every day (which I know you will), so hair doesn't even have a CHANCE to reveal itself on any surface.
2. An organic, citrus mint disinfectant spray that'll smell ~divine~ when you inevitably touch up your countertops twice a day to keep them perfectly glossy. This guy really gets you — it's designed to dry evenly *without* the need for wiping. It's powered by oxygen so it'll dry by itself without streaking, aka you can just spritz to your heart's content.
3. A hardwood floor cleaning spray so you can keep your floors in tip-top shape all the time with minimal effort. Just spray this, grab a microfiber mop, and voilà, your kitchen is constantly in full ✨sparkle✨ mode.
4. A can of Bar Keepers Friend powdered cleanser, because this'll help you make sure your sink looks just how you'd like: spotless and totally scratch-free. Reviewers swear its (bleach-free) formula brings their porcelain sinks back to practically new-looking after just one use!
5. A ~doggy doormat~ for protecting your precious floors and furniture from the attack of muddy paws. Its microfibers actually absorb water and mud when your pup enters so it's not *quite* the usual battle of wiping them down every time they come in.
6. A carpet spot remover for swiftly erasing any evidence of spilt drinks, pet accidents, or anything that else that usually causes your blood to boil. Just spray, blot, and thank the stars this exists so your rug can remain spotless.
7. An orange-scented wood polish because we know in your opinion, a clean home just doesn't look quite as impressive if your wooden furniture isn't in tip-top shape. This'll remove scratches, water marks, or really any sign of aging and leave everything looking practically new.
8. An automatic scrubbing brush for eliminating the grout that's been bothering you for years — good thing now you have the perfect tool to really scrub it all away. It comes with a detachable oscillating grout brush to bring your tiles back to bright *fast* — meaning maintaining a flawless bathroom floor is no longer a feat.
BEHOLD: the grout brush in action.
9. A Hoover automatic carpet cleaner that'll truly prove itself to be the powerful sidekick you've always dreamed of owning. It washes and vacuums at the same time so dirt, grime, and hair have a 0% chance of hiding in your rug — talk about deep 👏 cleaning 👏.
Just look at that bb go to WORK on dirt:
10. A Blueland ~everyday clean~ kit so you can *keep* your entire home sparkling clean without any of the usual harmful ingredients. These are safe to use around kids and pets, are more sustainable, and will even save you some cash longterm thanks to the bottles' reusability. Basically the ultra clean person's dream come true.
11. An elevated "neat feeder" pet bowl, because this'll prevent food and water from flying all over the place every darn time your fur child eats. All of the spilled food is contained by this, while water drains into the catch basin. Your floors are now safe.
12. A deep-clean brush set for *really* getting to every crevice of your home and making sure there isn't a single stain, streak, or bit of dust to be seen. The set comes with a larger toothbrush-like brush that can tackle things like grout and shower door tracks, while the smaller detail brush comes with a wiper blade that can reach fixtures and super tight spaces.
13. A pack of stainless steel-cleaning wipes that'll officially ban pesky streaks from your kitchen. These'll not only make it easy to polish any stainless steel surfaces, but *protect* them from future fingerprints, grease, and whatever else threatens the state of your fridge.
14. An adjustable blind duster so you can clean your window blinds in a much more effective way than trying to tackle each one by one with a tissue. Just a few swipes with this, and they're up to your standards. I promise.
15. A washable floor mat, because this'll protect your floors from the peril of your lovable but MESSY child. They may be sweet, but they make you sweat every time they even look at the puréed peas. And! You can put this under them while they play and draw in the living room. Is this essentially a tarp? Yes. Will you be very grateful for it when you don't have to scrub your floor? Double yes.
16. And! A set of extra-large melamine sponges for when your child decides it's a good idea to draw all over the table. With marker. You are holding your breath while reading this. Just get these so your nightmare of living with a ruined table is no longer a threat.
17. An attachable drill brush so you can get to WORK on stubborn marks that won't let you feel perfectly satisfied with your cleaning. We have just one message for rust stains before banishing them — we mean business.
18. A set of microfiber cloths for a guaranteed mark-free finish whenever cleaning mirrors and windows. These are totally lint- and streak-free — meaning you'll be so much happier with all your hard work now.
19. A roll of reusable bamboo towels that'll seriously come in handy for anyone who cleans *a lot* by preventing you from overspending on paper towels (something you probably buy quite often). Plus! They absorb messes a whole lot faster than regular paper towels, meaning these'll save you time and money.
20. An all-natural tile and tub cleaner so you can finally have solid proof on how often you scrub your bathroom — it's not quite as satisfying when the tiles aren't blindingly white. It effectively removes mold, mildew, and rust, and leaves your bathroom smelling nice and fresh thanks to its tea tree formula.
21. A Shark steam mop reviewers say is worth every cent thanks to its ability to streamline deep-cleaning hardwood floors to almost half the usual scrubbing time. Suddenly maintaining beautiful, shining floors is nowhere near the cumbersome task you're used to.
22. A self-charging robot vacuum for having a handy ally that'll work overtime to keep the floors free of crumbs, dirt, dust, you name it. It's even designed to be extra quiet so it can tidy up all the time without disturbing you — all that's left is to admire its work.
23. A Squeegee broom that'll get every 👏 last 👏 crumb 👏 left behind when your child made a MESS eating their lunch on the couch. You're still emotionally recovering. Good thing this'll make collecting any evidence incredibly fast and easy — it also makes sweeping up spills and pet hair effortless!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.