35 Truly Gorgeous And Comfortable Bras That Have DD+ Sizing
Say TA-TA to dull, painful bras. Those days are behind us!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A full-coverage front-close bra, because this'll become your soulmate the minute you put it on. Why, you say? Not only does it boast moisture-wicking bottom cups (goodbye, boob sweat), but its side-smoothing silhouette and wide cushioned shoulder straps are already a cult-favorite.
2. A gorgeously lacy black balconette bra, which everyone knows is the "little black dress" of a lingerie collection. Nylon and spandex work together to make this bra comfortable and supportive, while the lacy cut and sew cups give it a retro flare.
3. A strapless lace bra so you can put an end to straps playing peek-a-boo every time you wear a halter dress. Fret not about support — hidden underwire and silicone grippers will keep everything ~in place~ the whole dang night.
4. A geometric lace plunge bra for starting every morning with luxe-feeling lingerie (that's still a practical and comfy choice). The three-part cups lift, shape, and support without any padding. Talk about not just a pretty face.
5. A semi-sheer full-cup bra, because you deserve chic undergarments that think of everything. Four-sectioned balconette cups for extra lift? Check. Elastic underband for added suport? Double check. Decorative bows and lace for sophistication? We've got ourselves a trifecta.
6. A medium-support brami that's soft, stretchy, and seamless, so you can comfortably wear it to a workout class or while you're lounging around at home.
7. A silky T-shirt bra for double the benefits of your standard bra: looks AND unbelievable comfort. Its wide wings are lined with extra-strong mesh for maximum support, it has cotton lining for breathability and to absorb moisture, *plus* its foam cups provide a subtle lift. You just may never take this off.
8. A floral ultra-smooth bra, because this'll grow on you the second you two meet. Not only is its full coverage design already popular among DD+ bra wearers, but it'll create smooth lines under your clothes. Translation: it'll be out of sight, out of mind.
9. A convertible strapless bra that'll become your go-to no matter your outfit. Its soft side panels and breathable fabric prevent underwire from ever poking you (aka ALL. DAY. comfort), plus its silicone-lined band and light padding ensure you'll stay in place should you decide to go strapless. It's truly you two against the world.
10. An underwire sports bra with ventilating mesh panels and wide cushioned shoulder straps to give plain, unsupportive bras a run for their money. It'll keep up with you during even high-impact activities and have you looking AND feeling cool. Maybe we'll actually go to the gym now...or wear it on the couch. Probably that.
11. A stunning unlined full coverage bra with floral lace, satin, and bow detailing you might just drool over. It also comes in a set with matching panties, so it'll feel all the more ~special~.
12. A non-padded, wire-free bra that'll prove you don't need to sacrifice comfort in the name of impressive support. Its full-coverage cups, wide cushioned straps, and thick straps are just missing one thing: a cape. But it DOES come with pretty floral details so it's still complete.
13. An unlined plunge bra with super supportive side panels and convertible straps so you can find the fit that feels just right for you and your breast friends.
14. A satin full-cup bra with sheer embroidered top cups for feeling ~super~ sophisticated after a long weekend of avoiding undergarments (and maybe pants). Alas! Its supportive side slings, double-clasp back, and adjustable restricted-stretch straps will almost bring you the same comfort as your favorite big T-shirt.
15. A convertible lace plunge bra, because you'll never want to go back to dull undergarments again. And you won't have to, thanks to its ability to change into a racerback style! Did I mention sizes 36DD+ have mesh-lined backs for extra support? MARRY ME.
16. A wire-free sports bra that'll be so rewarding to wear, you'll almost forget you're at the gym. I'm talking quick-dry, sweat-wicking fabric, two-way stretch for free range movement, wireless cups for impact support, and wide, padded straps to avoid shoulder pressure and back pain. Throw in its cute design and we have a CHAMP.
17. A lightly lined bra to comfortably mold to your natural shape while still giving full coverage. Plus the lace overlay on the soft (and supportive) side panels will make it your new favorite everyday bra.
18. An embroidered underwire bra for starting every morning on a stylish note (hello there, subtle shimmer). AND it has molded double-layer cups for the ultimate support and adjustable, close-set straps to keep everything easily in place.
19. A non-padded Delimira bra with a front closure and a seamless racerback to prevent pesky strap slippage and make it about 10x easier to put on and take off.
20. An ultra-supportive semi-sheer bra specifically designed for DD+ breasts that'll bring you joy you never knew you could experience from just a bra. Why? Almost 1,000 people swear by its smooth elastic for comfort, soft U-back design to prevent slippage, and large underwire design to lift and support.
21. A contour plunge bra so you can eliminate cup gaping, subtly lift your breasts, and rock all-day relief from underwire — all from one *rosy* style! AND its s-u-p-e-r soft micro jersey fabric comes with removable inserts so you can wear it with or without pads. I suppose you live in this now. Blessings to you both.
22. A semi-sheer satin-y bra for looking fancy and transporting yourself to cloud nine once you experience its extra supportive three-section cups, soft scoop-back design, and thick straps. No you're not dreaming (but some reviewers DO say this is comfortable enough to sleep in).
23. A back-smoothing bra made with fuller chest sizes in mind, so it's supportive and lifting without any digging or bulging. It also comes in wired or wireless options and is made with moisture-wicking fabric for all the boob sweaters out there.
24. A widely-loved support bra that'll make you a believer the second you close its clasps. It's designed to keep you comfy for up to ~18 hours~ thanks to extra-thick comfort straps, soft fabric, and higher side frames for added coverage. AND its cups are rounded to avoid spillage. I'll take 500.
25. A classic T-shirt bra with all of the reliable qualities you're looking for in a bra: supportive, comfortable, full coverage, breathable, adjustable, and smoothing. Move over, bra that needs to be replaced because you've worn it into the ground, there's a new sheriff in town.
26. A shimmering sheer bra so you can always feel on-trend. But don't let its delicate looks fool you — DD+ cups benefit from stronger fabrics and double-layered wings for added support AND a seamless inner sling for a subtle lift. In short: you can have it all.
27. A supportive bralette lauded by the DD+ community for its barely-there fabric (so long, underwire) and ability to provide HOURS and HOURS of lift and structure. If I'm dreaming, don't wake me up.
28. A satin-y full-coverage bra, because its extra smooth fabric will make you forget you're even wearing a bra. Of course, you'll remember when you want to show it off (color AND silkiness?!). Did I mention its non-slip straps, unlined cups, and V-back design to prevent sliding? I do believe this is magic.
29. A highly-rated balconette bra with wide-set padded straps and a stabilizing center front that'll probably be the only thing you talk about for years to come. Eventually people will know you as the person who REALLY loves their bra — but when you find contour foam cups, a delicate floral pattern, and a no-bounce hold, you can't help yourself.
30. A wire-free semi-mesh bra so you can ~lift~ your spirits every morning when you know you'll spend the whole day in blissful comfort. We're talking cotton-blend cups, zero wires, and wide cushioned straps. It's truly the ultimate plush experience.
31. A sustainably made high-neck and longline sports bra with plenty of compression to minimize bouncing and let you move and groove however you see fit. Plus those rich jewel tones are just *gorgeous*.
32. A wireless Glamorise bra with moisture-wicking fabric and delightfully breathable heathered cups so your boobs can be calm, cool, and ~collected~ all day long.
33. A "Cotton Essentials" bralette from Savage X Fenty made from jersey cotton and elastane, which is probably the most comfortable combination of fabrics out there. It may be light in weight and support, but you'll be glad to see it make a big splash in your lingerie drawer.
34. A stunning, unlined, and minimizing bra with embroidered mesh detailing for anyone looking to add a little mermaid-esc flair to their collection.
Promising review: "This bra is, by far, my new favorite. I ordered three, and this one provides the perfect amount of coverage while still being adorable. It is also really soft and fits well. I plan to buy more in different colors which is easy since they are a fraction of Victoria's Secret bras." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes 32C–42DD and six colors).
Be sure to check out our picks for the best minimizer bras to see some other styles!
35. A wireless contouring bra by Knix that comes in a bunch of pretty colors and patterns so you can have some fun embracing and enhancing (and, of course, supporting) your natural shape!
Promising review: "Comfortable! I wanted a bra that would be comfortable, especially in the evenings, and wouldn’t be digging into me at the end of the day. Very pleased with the purchase." –Andree F.
Get it from Knix for $60 (available in sizes 32A–42H, six core colors and seven limited edition styles).