Too many steps? You can simplify it to just a few products and still benefit from this! Let's break it down to an easier routine:
1. Son & Park Beauty Water ($30 on Soko Glam): is your first step as a makeup remover and oil cleanser. It refreshes your complexion by hydrating it with lavender water, rose water, and orange fruit extract. Plus! It multitasks by toning *and* exfoliating with willow bark and papaya extract to brighten your skin.
2. Benton Snail High Content Skin ($20 on Soko Glam): acts as step two — your toner. It's free from alcohol, making it gentle enough to use on even sensitive skin. Its main ingredient, snail mucin, smooths your skin texture, heals breakouts, and hydrates. And! It has a pH level of 5-6, which makes it a fast-acting exfoliant.
3. NeoGen H2 Dermadeca Serum Spray ($19 on Soko Glam): works as a *treatment*, aka your third step. Its fine serum mist formula both hydrates and repairs irritated formula by using vitamin C to brighten, centella asiatica to soothe inflammation, and collagen to plump your complexion.
5. Sheet Masks ($2.50+ on Soko Glam): a relaxing yet effective fifth step (that you can do as frequently/infrequently as you want). Every sheet mask from Soko Glam's collection serves a specific purpose. Looking to clear clogged pores and breakouts? A green tea pore care sheet mask ($19) is the answer. Want to brighten your complexion? A sea buckthorn sheet mask ($3) will do the trick. Thirsty for hydrated skin? A soothing tencel sheet mask ($3) will help.
4. Erborian Seve de Bamboo Eye Matte ($34 on Soko Glam): is a quick fourth step (you're almost done!). It'll reduce fine lines, dark under-eye circles, and dehydration thanks to its gel-like moisturizer combo of bamboo sap and fiber. Plus it has a matte finish so it won't interrupt your makeup if you apply it in the morning, as well!
6. Missha Super Aqua Ultra Water-Full Clear Cream ($26 on Soko Glam): is a super fast, sixth step. It'll add alllll the moisture you need for the day (it's designed to keep your skin hydrated for up to 24 hours) without adding any greasiness. It's oil-free and contains baobab tree extracts and glacial water to make moisturizing the most soothing part of your day.
7. Neogen Day-Light Protection Sun Screen SPF 50/PA+++ ($30 on Soko Glam): is a VERY IMPORTANT last step! It's a lightweight sunscreen that makes sure you're protected from the sun thanks to SPF 50. It's also *super* nourishing, courtesy of rose and raspberry extracts (extra helpful if you have dry skin). AND it won't ever leave a white cast or greasy feeling.
To learn more about the full routine, check out "I Tried A Korean Skin Care Routine For A Month And This Is What Happened".