We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
2. Transform your whole room by covering just one wall with removable wallpaper. It minimizes the chore of finding artwork, especially if you opt for a bold pattern.
3. Upgrade your nightstand with deceivingly sophisticated trinkets like a glass tray and fake flowers. An upscale setup draws the eye away from your undone laundry and towards your carefully crafted arrangements.
4. Organize both your room and agenda with a DIY message board. Paint the background into a distinct shape to really make it stand out.
6. Go ~green~ with your favorite letter, a.k.a. initial. Have it stand out by hanging it alone or make it the focal point of the rest of your collection.
7. Rely on a gorgeous rug to make a grand entrance — or just cover worn-down flooring.
8. Light up your room with delicate string lights for a year-round cozy nook — Van Gogh doesn't get to hog starry nights anymore.
9. Rethink your desk by replacing uninspiring supplies with rose gold options. Tie it all together with a velvet chair for the ultimate luxurious effect.
11. Show off your favorite clothes and accessories with a hanging closet — and say goodbye to digging around your wardrobe only to wear the same three things.
12. Arrange different sized picture frames close together as a quirky display of your favorite art. Bonus points if the prints include a wide array of bold colors to make them pop.
13. Fret not if you can't afford a zebra rug — a dish version still adds pizazz (and helps keep you from losing your rings).
14. Take advantage of large windows and place your bed in front of them to make the most of natural light.
15. Trick people into thinking you bought new furniture and paint over your old chairs. You read that right. All it takes is some fabric paint.
16. Put your favorite trinkets on display with a DIY butler tray. Or class up the joint even more with a stylish bar cart.
17. Take decorating into your own hands — or penmanship, that is. It's practically free and puts your creativity on ~full display~.
18. Hang shelves on your walls to make the absolute most of your space. Simple prints and succulents complete a clean, minimalistic effect.