3. A three-way carry bag if your life demands flexibility and could benefit from something that can convert from a crossbody, to a briefcase, to a shoulder bag. The expandable design fits up to a 13" laptop and has a convenient shoulder strap pocket for easy access to credit cards and transit passes.
4. A surprisingly-spacious Herschel waist pack for when your hands have better things to do than hold a bag, but you also need a place to stick your phone, chapstick, camera, sunglasses, and keys. Yes, I do need all this stuff, thank you very much.
5. A lightweight canvas tote with a padded laptop compartment if you need a bag that can carry everything but the kitchen sink to and from work every day.
6. An extremely helpful travel bag so you can stuff in hotel mini shampoo bottles to your heart's content.
7. A fashionable satchel purse that makes a good everyday bag thanks to its numerous, hidden pockets.
8. A nylon-lined tote bag with tons of interior storage, a zip closure, and an exterior buckle so you can stuff it full of your essentials and strap your yoga mat to the top. You: prepared for the day.
9. A Baggalini "Everywhere Bagg" aptly named for its ability to house all of your essentials (and even some nonessentials) while you're out and about (anywhere!).
Promising review: "I love this purse. The strap is very comfortable and it has many pockets and pouches for items to stay organized. I like the fabric in that if I spilled something on it, it seems easy to wipe off" –Li Stevens
Get it from Amazon for $69.99+ (available in 14 styles).
10. A practical pouch if you're easily overwhelmed by the thought of Chapstick and journals going into the same space.
12. A hands-free nylon day backpack with a travel-friendly luggage sleeve and RFID-protected credit card slots so you can scratch "find the perfect carry-on" off your to-do list.
13. A sturdy satchel if you need something that'll either survive big trips or just the trying test of subway commutes.
14. A water-resistant laptop backpack because you need pockets and you want them now! Thankfully, this beauty's got lots of 'em, and opens wide so you can actually see what's inside instead of sticking your hand blindly into the abyss.
15. A spacious recycled cotton canvas tote with ample storage to keep all your bits and bobbles and interior pockets all (somewhat) orderly.
16. A versatile medium carryall duffel for the office-to-gym commuter who needs one bag that can do it all. This neoprene design has a sleeve that can fit most 13" laptops, a snug water bottle pocket, and an included shoe duster so you can skip packing any extra bags.
17. A vegetable-tanned leather crossbody tote to neatly organize your daily essentials, and look really good doing it.
18. A large cheetah print lunch tote because you need to keep your on-the-go food in order, too. The tote is spacious and insulated with an exterior bottle pocket, so you'll be able to conveniently pack everything together before heading out for the day.
19. A travel messenger bag made with anti-theft security like a slash-resistant exterior and RFID blockage so you can feel extra secure when you take it on your next getaway. And of course, it's equipped with plenty of pockets, including one for you water bottle!
Promising review: "Love it! I bought this for a trip I was taking. I took the trip and have not switched purses since then. This might be the perfect purse. It's just big enough to get in all the true essentials, but not big enough for you to be able practically turn it into another piece of heavy luggage. I have way less crap in my purse AND I can actually find what I'm looking for. The compartments are well thought-out. Very organized. For example, the front flap pocket was a secure, yet easy to access place for my train tickets. I keep a reusable fabric bag in one of the end water bottle holder pockets. The snaps are easy to operate and I'm pretty sure I'd notice if someone were to try to fiddle with one. I wear it cross body and snap everything shut and it's just one less thing to worry about in the bustle of going through train stations. I thinks it's quite stylish looking. The fabric shows no wear after daily use for nearly six months. Have already recommended to a friend and will be buying another one. Just trying to decide what color!" –pendyrus
Get it from Amazon for $37.88+ (available in three colors).
20. A ten-compartment duffel bag that takes organization seriously with easy-access pockets, two bottle holders (yes, your Nalgene will fit), and not one, but TWO wet pockets for your shoes, swimsuit, sweat towel — whatever!
22. A petite wrist bag because sometimes the best way to get organized is just to pare down to the absolute essentials. Think how easy-breezy life will feel with this on your wrist and nothing else?
23. A splurge-worthy Hillis hobo bag in pebbled leather that'll combine your elegant, style sensibilities with your need to carry around the equivalent weight of a bowling ball in random stuff.
24. A laptop tote that's big enough to carry just about everything with you, so you can steer clear of being called a bag lady. Three large pockets, interior sleeves, and easy magnetic closures? Say no more.
25. A weekender bag with pockets on pockets on pockets for the person who is travel-obsessed. The bottom compartment of the bag zips off completely for extra storage, and there's even a strap onto the back designed to slide easily onto a suitcase.
26. A small but mighty crossbody purse with a built-in wallet to pack all of your necessities without bulking up your bag. This is an ideal travel companion, as it keeps all of your essentials organized and accessible.
27. A crossbody pouch made from recycled polyester and nylon that'll keep your on-the-go essentials close to your chest (literally). It has interior and exterior pockets with zip closures that carry a surprising amount of goodies, especially given its sleek and small size.
Promising review: "I bought this bag for a trip and it was perfect for traveling! I am now excited to use it for my daily errands. It has the perfect sized pockets and one in the back where I was able to carry my passport around close to my body with no worry. I now don’t have to lug around a pig purse and go out hands free. It’s stylish and versatile. I love this bag and am even tempted to get another color, as well! Perfect investment." –K_stavert