We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
My fellow adventurers! Did you know that Backcountry is having a Memorial Day sale for up to ~50% off~?!
You have until May 27th!
Without further ado...let's GET SHOPPING!
1. A Patagonia fleece jacket so you can stay toasty warm when braving the outdoors after the sun goes down.
2. A pair of backpacking boots that'll ~stomp out~ any worries of uncomfortable piggies while hiking. They're built for comfort, protection, and are even waterproof! Did I mention they're moisture-wicking? So long, damp feet.
3. A set of North Face hybrid leggings for climbing or training in full freedom, thanks to these bbs' ability to move *with* you. AND they have a waist pocket for your keys. Win, win.
4. An Ambit3 heart rate monitor watch, because this'll EASILY keep up with you on all your adventures. It boasts a GPS satellite with waypoint, route, and track planning, plus an altitude graph, digital compass, and of course, a heart rate monitor. This thing is e f f i c i e n t.
5. A printed one-piece bathing suit so you can *dive* into summer with a comfy yet trendy go-to. Commence limitless beach pics.
6. A Herschel Supply backpack that'll hold anything and everything you need, whether preparing for your next big trip or just heading to work with a lot of ~baggage~. Its contoured straps and mesh back padding ensure comfortable wear, while its outside laptop pocket keeps your tech safe.
7. A quick-dry button-down for showing off an elevated style *and* impressive clothing tech. It wicks moisture (goodbye sweaty armpits), has a secure chest pocket to hold small valuables, and even has four-way stretch to prevent restriction.
8. A pair of hiking sneakers, because outdoor activities only rock when you're wearing the proper gear. They're super lightweight, block moisture, and have molded inserts to keep your feet padded all darn day.
9. A lightweight waterproof rain jacket so you're left high and dry in a GOOD way the next time you're caught by surprise. It's designed to be super packable so you always have a backup even if the weather is *supposed* to be nice.
10. A child's bike trailer that'll let you take the kiddos for a ride, instead of leaving them at home. It easily hitches onto your bike, is securely padded, and has a five-point safety harness system!
11. A moisture-wicking tank top with a stylish scoop back for staying comfy and dry while doing low-impact activities, like yoga or barre.
12. A portable wireless speaker, because it may be small but it packs a punch. It boasts high-definition sound, Bluetooth wireless connection from 33 feet away, and 18 hours of continuous listening.
13. A quick-drying, sporty dress with POCKETS so you can look polished while feeling at-ease about whatever elements may come your way. Humidity? No sweat stains here. It even has UPF 45+ for sun protection!
14. A sling rope bag that'll make it easy to carry around your essentials if you hate purses, but want everything ~at hand~. Did I mention its easy-access vertical front pockets?!
15. A fleece crew sweatshirt for feeling unbeatably cozy even when in the middle of the woods at night. Its super soft French terry knit offers both snugness and breathability — almost as good as being indoors.
16. A pair of in-ear headphones, because these'll let you take quality audio wherever your next trail leads you. They have precision acoustics for listening clarity and in-line controls for answering calls and controlling volume and tracks.
17. A pair of board shorts so you can keep the day full of activities as soon as you leave the water. They dry FAST to prevent chill, have a stretch fit to easily move with you, and even have zippered rear pockets.
18. Julbo aero sunglasses that'll keep your ~eyes on the prize~ when biking. They're anti-fog and are designed to not only vent away airflow, but comfortably fit your nose and temples so you barely know they're there.
19. A pair of sturdy tech pants for keeping your legs safe while climbing or hiking. They're stretchy, durable, and have a gusseted crotch and articulated knees to leave you free to move safely around rocky areas.
20. A pair of durable backpacking boots, because these'll help put your *foot down* when it comes to low-quality hiking gear. Their quick-dry design will keep your feet safe from sweat, while their cushioned support ensures stability (and absorb shock!).
21. A North Face vest so you're never left without backup when the temperature unexpectedly drops. Why, you say? This whole thing can pack into a pocket for easy storage — aka you'll never have to deal with chills again.
22. A pair of lightweight active shorts that'll not only resist light rain and precipitation, but keep you comfy, comfy, comfy when you have a busy day. They are MADE for on-the-go.
23. A high-impact sports bra for saying ta-ta to restrictive bras. It offers maximum coverage, underwire construction, ~gel-padded straps~, and moisture-wicking, quick-drying technology. Now you just have to work out.
24. A sports cap with cooling mesh side panels and a sweatband, because this'll keep you out of your head when you're working out in warmer weather.
25. A quick-drying performance skirt so you have full freedom to move while hiking or running. It'll keep you cool when it's hot outside, thanks to its mesh-lined shorts with cool air circulation.
Don't forget to check out the rest of their incredible sale for up to 50% off!
You have until May 27th!!!