Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A retro breakfast station that'll basically put you on a 1950s sitcom set every morning.
2. A gorgeous dress for your Black Swan debut (minus the mental breakdown).
3. A dainty blade sharpener to somehow make sharpening dangerous knives cute.
4. A predatory bed if you're amused at the sight of your pet getting eaten by a shark, which is totally normal and fine.
5. A bamboo cutting board with seven mats so the cheese can go on, and on, and on.
6. A nail dryer because weekly manicures are starting to cut into your burrito budget.
7. An interactive toy that proves curiosity did not kill the cat.
8. Some trendy sandals as it's never too late in the season to expand your summer shoe collection.
9. An adorable children's book for you to read to yourself as you go to bed.
10. Some ice pop molds sure to make you question if fish are friends, not food.
11. A thrifty cookbook so you can keep both your stomach *and* bank account content.
12. A NutriBullet for an easy way to keep healthy — even if you're always on the go.
13. A pet grooming brush because living in your furry friend's shed hair does not feel like a hug.
14. A vintage-y dress for anyone who knows they were Lucille Ball in their past life.
15. An argan oil hair mask so your morning routine is so much easier.
16. Some *sweet* shoes to put the cherry on top of dressing.
17. A window for pets for the good boy who needs to monitor squirrels at all times.
18. A colorful hand mixer that almost steals the show from your baked creation.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.