Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. An IRL WALL-E named Cozmo who really does have a mind of his own.
2. A pair of collapsible dog bowls for your next hike with your furry walking companion.
3. A cut-out tankini that'll have you ~covered~ should you chase after the ice cream truck again.
4. A shelf mat to keep your veggies looking green.
5. A gel brush for a look that is seriously ~high brow~.
6. A Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack (if Chris Pratt makes you say, "Oh my Star Lord").
7. A soft summer dress that keeps you cool both literally and figuratively.
8. An adorable dragon who promises to only play in your garden, not torch it.
9. A cake pop maker so you can say these little guys are just a light snack (and then eat all 12 of them).
10. A set of Pyrex to wake and bake (a cake).
11. A rosewater spray so your face is fresh and ~dewy~.
12. A fuzzy pillow that'll make your bed even harder to leave (not that you were trying very hard).
13. An over-the-cabinet storage shelf to free your counter space for more important things like food, food, and food.
14. A Play-Doh kit your little minion can play with in their lab.
15. A cheery planner because tasks are so much less daunting when you can put rainbow stickers all over them.
16. A majestic mane to turn your dog from stealer of the leftovers to king of the safari.
17. A kitchen organizer for easy-to-grab pans (if you enjoy a midnight grilled cheese).
18. A brush-cleaning pad to keep your makeup routine more glam than grime.
19. An *edabaybay* that'll make you say "peas" to boring keychains.
20. And DVD of Sing that you can totally belt out to with or without children.
Checking on the UPS man like...
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.