Shall we unpack what's in each of them?
* Aloe (to revitalize and soothe skin)
* Herb (to relieve your skin from stress, and restore clearness, elasticity, and moisture)
* Aqua (to improve elasticity and moisturize)
* Charcoal (to destress skin and restore clear skin)
* Pearl (to protect skin from environmental damage and leave it feeling smoother and softer)
* Syn-Ake (to tackle fine lines)
* Platinum (to wake up tired skin)
* Snail (to regenerate skin cells and soothe irritated skin)
* Hyaluron (to moisturize and soften dry skin)
* Cucumber (to moisturize and plump)
* Green Tea (to protect the skin from environmental damage)
* Gold (to promote metabolism and skin cell activity)
* Q10 (to fight fine lines and promote smooth skin)
* Mulberry extract (to brighten skin)
* Vitamin (to stabilize vitamin C and brighten skin)
* Royal Jelly (to moisturize, clear, and relieve skin from stress)
Get a 16-pack from Amazon for $9.
Check out why a BuzzFeeder (with sensitive skin) loves these masks!