1. Your friends are always shocked when they see the state of your inbox.
2. Which doesn't stop them from getting irrationally annoyed when you don't answer their e-mails right away.
3. But no matter how hard you try, you can just never stay on top of the Mighty Inbox Beast.
4. You are GENUINELY powerless to it.
5. Everybody e-mails in different ways, so you never can gage whether or not someone is annoyed with you.
6. And then you fear that every e-mail you send is also accidentally sending off major passive-aggressive vibes.
7. So you basically end up littering all your emails with an unholy amount of emojis.
8. This kind of shift happens to you WAY too often.
9. And everybody knows that typos are ~forever~.
11. And you live in genuine fear that someone will hack into your email and be super, duper judge-y.
12. You may not be entirely sure what even happened with Hillary Clinton's e-mail, but you're certain you are destined to do something way worse.
13. Even drafting a three line email can take the brain power of approximately six weeks of your life.
14. And once you have a final draft you can barely summon the courage to hit send.
15. The amount of relief you feel after sending it is kind of absurd.
16. You've literally never seen this on your screen in your entire life.
17. And you know in your heart of hearts that you never will.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!