1. Size medium is always the first to sell out.
2. People almost never compliment your butt.
3. There's barely ANY representation of your body type in movies or on TV...
4. ...which means no one ever mistakes you for a famous person.
5. You're a different size in EVERY store you shop in...
6. ...so any time someone buys you clothes for your birthday, they're usually off on the size...by a lot.
7. When you "shop for your body type," you're never quite sure which "type" you actually are.
8. People get annoyed if you ever complain about your body.
9. Other average-size people are always giving you once-overs to compare your averageness to theirs.
10. There's one part of your body that's disproportionately large compared to the rest of you, and you're always trying to hide it.
11. When you order a salad, everyone assumes you're on a diet.
12. And when you eat the salad, they reassure you that "You're totally skinny!" without you prompting them.
13. Tbh, you don't mind being average-size one bit...
14. ...although it would be a hell of a lot more fun if someone wrote a song for us average-size folk one of these days.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!