1. Meet Chelsea Peretti:
2. ONE OF THE GREATS!
Couldn’t put it better ourselves, Chelsea!
3. Chelsea’s been around the Comedy Block…
4. Here she is acting alongside Louis C.K. on an episode of Louis.
Remember how popular that guy is??
5. She’s writen for shows like SNL, Parks & Rec and The Kroll Show
6. You may know Chelsea from her Stand-up performances…
She covers all her bases.
7. Or her podcast: “CALL CHELSEA PERETTI”
Where she mastered the art of self-promotion
“Call Chelsea Peretti” debuted at number 1 on iTunes comedy podcasts…how bout dem apples?
8. In the comedy world, she’s made it.
9. But Chelsea’s best work can be found on the Internet
She’s mastered the art of CAPSLOCK on Twitter
10. She’s relatable on Instagram
“Michelle had to go”
11. And Vine
13. Chelsea reminds us that celebrities are people too. They have thoughts and concerns just like ours…
Truly an afficioniado of CAPSLOCK and ABREVS
15. Chelsea addresses her haters with class.
17. She’s not afraid to ask the tough questions:
19. …even if they have to do with religion
Don’t worry, Chels, you’re doing great
20. In fact, she has no problem addressing her faith online
Posted after Chelsea found her missing retainer.
21. Chelsea keeps it relevant
She uses her Internet fame to provide gentle reminders of international suffering
Again, killing the photoshops, Chels
24. She isn’t afraid to be vulnerable with her audience
25. Chelsea has single-handedly removed the stigma of deleting previous social media posts
26. And googling yourself
27. She’s charitable.
28. And she knows about current events.
29. She knew about the NSA before any of us.
(January, 9, 2011 - sorry we didn’t listen, Chels)
30. In most cases, Chelsea’s word is the final word.
31. BECAUSE CHELSEA PERETTI IS RULING THE INTERNET
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."