27 Pieces Of Affordable Workout Gear Reviewers Compared To Lululemon
Sometimes "Lululemon dupe" are the only two words in your love language.
Psst — there are *so many* great Lululemon dupes and comparable pieces, I organized them in this list according to type. So without any further ado ...
1. A high-impact, crossback sports bra with some real Lululemon Energy Bra ... Energy, if you will. These are designed to hold you in place *without* being so tight and restrictive it feels like you sent your chest to Boob Jail.
2. Plus a medium support crisscross sports bra reviewers love not just because the fit is supremely comfortable, but because the little logo on the back looks juuuuust like Lululemon's if ya squint 👀.
Promising review: "My daughters and I are devoted Lululemon wearers, and we were thrilled to find this nearly identical sports bra at a great fit and MUCH more affordable price! The fabric and cut are fantastic and offered in more colors. I rarely give five stars or write reviews — but this deserves it! A must-buy!!" —Kimberly Kendall
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in women's sizes XS-XXL and 29 styles).
3. And for a lower impact version, a criss-cross yoga sports bra with all the comfort and aesthetic of Lululemon's "Free To Be" bra without the all the 💰😬worries.
Promising review: "Wow, I am honestly happily surprised. I am a Lululemon lover, and only wear their products. When I say 'only' I mean I never wear any other brand, until CRZ Yoga. I saw this brand on a news article and thought I would try it. I looked at all the customer photos and read all the reviews. Decided to take leap, and it was worth it. Identical to Lulu’s Free to Be bra. High-quality fabric, comfortable fit, no sliding, reinforced straps." —AJ MW
Get it from Amazon for $20+ (available in women's sizes XS–XL and 19 colors).
4. Girlfriend Collective's Moon Paloma Bra, which is basically what happens when a crop top and a sports bra have a ridiculously cute, comfy baby. BONUS: this reviewer-beloved bra (11,000+ reviewers, y'all!) is made out of recyclable materials, using RPET (a recyclable polyester) and old water bottles. Nifty!
Promising review: "I love this sports bra! I can wear it casually as a top with biker shorts or with something high waisted, or use it as a sports bra. It's got good support/compression and feels very high quality — probably nicer than what I have from Lululemon, even. I've already recommended it to my friends, and am also recommending it to you! The color saturation is beautiful." —Meredith G.
Get it from Girlfriend Collective for $38 (available in women's sizes XXS–6XL and 12 colors).
5. A lightweight, wire-free, high-impact athletic bra designed specifically for people with larger chests to mitigate some of the HARD YIKES of chafing from underwire in the heat. This also wicks away sweat to keep you nice and cool.
Promising review: "Finally! A sport bra that works for larger breasts! I have searched high and low for sports bras and this one is one of the best. Works better than my $100 Lululemon and many other expensive brands." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in four colors and sizes 34C–50H).
6. A pair of high rise yoga shorts perfect for anyone who considers the Lululemon's Align shorts a personality trait — these come with a wide seamless waist band and a four way stretch for the ultimate comfy fit.
Promising review: "Lululemon Align dupes... maybe even better. I own the Align leggings and their Align shorts have been sold out for months so I bought these for the meantime and they are amazing! These have yet to pill like the Aligns but the fitting and material feels identical. Would buy again and possibly in different colors." —Jasmine
Get it from Amazon for $15.89+ (available in women's sizes 4–12, two inseams, and 31 styles).
7. A reviewer-beloved pair of high-waisted bike shorts that will instantly become your summer uniform — these lightly compressive shorts are super breathable for summer exercising *and* chilling, plus are totally squat-proof, help prevent thigh chafing, and even have sneaky side pockets for your phone and accessories.
I bought these for running last year and I am SO MAD whenever they're in the wash that I just bought several more pairs for summer — the material is nice and thick, so I thought they'd overheat, but they actually stay lightweight and cooling even on my longest runs. It has just the right amount of compression for a workout, but not so much that they're uncomfy to wear casually, either.
Promising review: "Great bike shorts! I have a few pairs of Lululemon leggings and these actually feel pretty similar which is a nice surprise! These are made well from what I can tell. I haven’t worn them through a workout yet or washed them so I will update after I’ve done those things. But from first impression I like them a lot! **Update!**: I’ve worked out in both of these bike shorts and they are now my favorite workout shorts!!! They are buttery soft, squat proof, don’t show sweat and do not ride up or give a camel toe when doing a vigorous workout!! I seriously won’t even bother buying the Lululemon bike shorts I was planning on buying because these ones are just as great! If you’re on the fence JUST BUY THEM!" —Rani Mierky
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–3XL, three lengths, and in 44 colors).
8. A pair of "On The Fly"-esque drawstring lounge pants so perfect for traveling, errand running, and weekend vibing that you'll be viscerally annoyed with the sun on days it's too hot to wear them.
Promising review: "BUY THESE! Total dupe for Lululemon’s 'On the Fly' pant (which I just bought full price a week before discovering these). Only difference is this material is slightly thinner than the Lululemon ones. Which is a total trade off for $22 vs $98 for the Lululemon ones. I wear a 6 in Lululemon & ordered a S (4/6) in these which fit a bit more snug. Buying the navy ASAP." —KBrewer912
Get it from Amazon for $31 (available in women's sizes XS-XXL and 20 colors).
9. A pair of super popular high-waisted leggings made with quality performance fabric that has a *lot* of reviewers swapping their Lululemon pairs out — these are comfortable, squat-proof, and also come with a *MEGA* secure pocket for your phone and a teensy *secret* pocket for your keys.
Promising review: "These are the best yoga pants, giving Lululemon a run for their money (at a quarter of the price). NOT EXAGGERATING! I first bought the capris and loved them so much I bought an extra pair and the long ones as well. So very comfortable. Pockets are perfectly placed and inconspicuous. I have washed many times, hanging to dry, and they hold up, with no fading. Perfect fit, and true to size. I have recommended to so many, who also now rave about these yoga pants...and thank me." —P. Bauman
Get a pair from Amazon for $21.95+ (available in 26 colors and sizes XS-3X).
10. A pair of moisture-wicking, squatproof high rise leggings so affordable you'll jump for joy (without anyone knowing the color of your undies!!). These also feature a light compression with four-way stretch and side pockets.
11. A pair of high-waisted quick-dry running shorts so lightweight that you might have to look down to make sure they're still on (PHEWPH). They also feature a handy underwear liner and a sizable side pocket.
I recently bought these shorts because I needed some more breathable summer options, and they're phenom! I love the huge arrange of colors you can buy these in (at other places they often sell out too quickly to get to pick!), love that the high-waistedness of them meets about where my running crop top ends so I don't have to get bonkers with sunscreen, and love love loooooove the side pocket for my keys or face mask. I only have them in purple so far, but I'm excited to try other colors!
Promising review: "Got these to see how they compare to Lululemon shorts and they are spot on if not better. They fit perfectly and feel great. Will purchase more soon!" —Nathan R.
*Another* promising review: "I bought these in an attempt to find Lululemon Tracker short dupes and these are perfect! They stay up, are super comfortable, and the pocket is big enough for a phone. I want to buy them in every color." —Lisa
Get it from Amazon for $23.49+ (available in women's sizes XS–3XL and 19 colors).
12. A pair of ultra-light running shorts with interior lining and a zippered back pocket you can get (affordably!!) in so many colors that you might never buy a pair from Lululemon again.
Promising review: "These are a 100% Lululemon dupe. I’ve spent thousands of dollars at Lululemon over the past 10 years and I am NEVER going back. Crz Yoga’s entire collection is pretty much all Lululemon dupes for 1/3 of the price! Y’all, my mind is blown. These are not even dupes, I’m convinced they’re lululemons with different tags!!" —J.
Get it from Amazon for $28 (available in women's sizes XXS–XL and 27 colors).
13. A pair of reviewer-beloved, suuuper soft high-waisted joggers with cute little cuffs at the ankles that are basically begging you to be taken on your weekend errands.
Promising review: "These give me major Lululemon vibes, I love them. I bought the dark camo ones and are obsessed and so is my spouse. They fit baggy but nice on the bum. Definitely recommend and will be buying more!" —Darian F
Get it from Old Navy for $29+ (available in women's sizes XS–XXL and 11 colors).
14. A pair of Zella's "live in" high waist leggings made with a soft moisture-wicking fabric so you'll stay easy breezy whether you're pumping beats at the gym or chilling on the weekends in them.
Promising review: "A bit of background: I was a Lululemon girl through and through back in the day. I'm going to be honest, since moving into plus size athletic wear, I have found it REALLY difficult to find high quality workout clothes. I received these leggings and wore them to yoga the same day. I love the fit and fabric of these. I appreciate the opacity of these and the fact that they are high waist, however, what I LOVE is the material. It reminds me a lot of the Lululemon luon fabric. It feels really buttery, soft, and doesn't pinch or ride down/shift anywhere. The only thing I would say is that you might want to order two sizes and then select. I think I probably could've gone a size down with these and it would have been just fine. Other than that: get them! DEFINITELY going to purchase another pair of these babies. —Aramic
Get it from Nordstrom for $59 (available in women's sizes 1X-3X).
15. A cropped workout tank with a padded built-in bra compressive enough to last you through low- and high-intensity workouts in the summer heat, but comfy enough that you might just buy more for everyday wear, too.
TBH, this crossed my radar because of Stephanie Buttermore, a popular YouTuber who shares Stories of her gym routines on Instagram. I love it so much I now own it in black, pink, AND blue. They're basically my summer uniform now, because they're compressive enough for me to wear on long-distance runs in the park but comfy enough that I love to throw 'em on with high-waisted shorts for an easy summer fit. It is hot as all HECK in New York City in the summer, so finding something this comfy and breezy at this price point has been a total boon!
Promising review: "Exactly what I was looking for, and a great price! I ordered two colors and will be ordering more. These feel like Lululemon quality material without the price tag. These tops fit perfectly. The colors are clean and gorgeous, exactly how they look in the photos. There is a built in bra with padding so you won’t see any... peeking. I’m a personal trainer and needed something that I could workout in, then throw a sweater over during training. I really couldn’t be any happier! Can easily be used as workout clothing, or even be dressed up for a night out." —Lauren
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in women's sizes S–XXL and 19 colors).
16. A strappy workout tank complete with a built-in bra and a Lululemon-esque logo on the back — reviewers love it because it's both supportive *and* opaque, making it ideal for workouts and for everyday wear.
Promising review: So I have the Lululemon version of this top (Power Y) and I really DON’T like the fabric of the Lululemon top. The fabric this top is made of is soooooo much nicer and softer! The material is thick and not see through! I didn’t have the highest hopes for this tank but it blew me away when I got it! I ordered the size small and I think it’s the exact same fit as the Power Y in a size 6. Even the bra pads that came in it are exactly the same as Lulu's... as well as the pull tag! I am in love with the tank and I will be buying more." —LindsayRN
Get it from Amazon for $26 (available in women's sizes XXS–XXL and 16 colors).
17. A *combo* sports bra and tank top so you can have the fun edgy look of Lulu's strappier bras and all of the convenience of already having a shirt built-in, so there's no need to match it with one.
Promising review: "Lululemon too $$$? Yes... buy these. Cold wash/hang dry. Just as nice and supportive and comes in way cooler colors. I can afford Lulu but why...? These are PERFECT! I have only had it a season but so far its great through a bunch of washes and even a treadmill run." —kbass123
Get it from Amazon for $21.19+ (available in women's sizes S–XXL and 18 colors).
18. A sleek mesh-back workout tank with fun side panels in the back you can play with by tying it up or down.
Promising review: "Great shirt for a great price. I usually wear a medium, but got a large to allow for room. I teach a couple of classes, weights and bike, and this covers and is super cute and light. It feels like a Lululemon product for a fraction of the cost. I will get more in different colors." —Robyn Meche
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–XL and 21 colors).
19. A chic, slightly cropped workout tank with all the buttery softness of your favorite simple Lululemon tops, plus a whoooole lot more color options to boot.
Promising review: "Love this Lululemon dupe. This softness is a whole new level. Its just like my Lululemon tops for half the price. Buy it. You won't be disappointed. Crop is perfect length — not too short and amazing with hightop leggings." —Madi K.
Get it from Amazon for $16.98 (available in women's sizes XS–XL and 14 styles).
20. A set of three lightweight racerback tanks with deep arm holes for extra breathability to make make errand running on especially hot days feel breezy as heck.
Psst to anyone breastfeeding — lots of reviewers mentioned that the deep sleeves in this also made it easier to breastfeed at home!
Promising review: "I love love love these tanks!! As a Lululemon lover, I took a chance on this pack of far less expensive workout tops, and I love working out in these. I tie them up during Pilates and wear them normal while hiking or lifting, and they're the best! Will probably buy in other colors." —Dani King
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $23.99+ (available in 10 color combos and women's sizes XS–XL).
21. A compressive long-sleeved workout top that not only hits all the boxes of the Swiftly Tech at Lululemon, but also comes with its signature thumbholes for cold runs when you want to burrow into the sleeves.
Promising review: "I’m soooo excited to have finally found an adequate dupe for my favorite Lululemon Swiftly Tech long sleeves! I love them and wear them daily under my scrubs (and on weekends with leggings), but I hate spending $80 for my under-scrub tops. These are 90% duplicates. The fabric feels only slightly different (a bit smoother). There’s no silver thread, and the arms have slightly less pattern on them. Aside from that (and the front design), they are pretty much spot on. If you know how the Swiftly tops fit, these are the same. Maybe even slightly shorter. The arms are the same wonderfully long length. The fit is snug, yes-but just like any other workout top. The small fits me like a 4 in Lulu. If you want a more-than-decent Swiftly Tech knockoff, you’ve found it!" —Jennifer Syverson
Get it from Amazon for $28 (available in women's sizes XXS–XL and 24 colors).
22. A well-made high-neck zippered running jacket that manages to be compressive enough to trap in the heat but cozy enough that OOPS you might not want to take it off after your workout. This is also sweat-wicking, has mesh panels for breathability, and comes with cozy thumb holes and built! in! mittens!!! if you so choose to use them.
Promising review: "Let's call a spade a spade — this is a Lululemon knock off, and it's extremely well done. Just as well made and high quality, but at less than a quarter of the price. The medium fits perfectly and I can fit a thin long sleeve shirt underneath. If I wanted to layer it more, I'd need a large. If I only wanted to wear it with a sports bra, I'd wear a small. The fabric is stretchy, nice, and thick, but I haven't yet worn it in cooler weather to say how warm it is. I'm considering buying a few more in other colors. Probably my favorite athletic clothing purchase of the year!" —Wendy Piersall
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–XXL and 34 styles).
Skirts & Dresses:
23. A chic athletic dress with built-in shorts *and* a compressive top to replace a bra, making it not only an excellent dupe for Lululemon, but also the easiest one-stop shop outfit in your closet.
24. A popular athletic skort that will inspire frolicking not just because of how cute it is, but because of how much $$ you saved on the Lulu version when you hit "add to cart."
Promising review: "I bought this for a work uniform. I absolutely love it. It’s so comfortable. I get so so many compliments on it and have actually shared the link with three guests, as well as multiple coworkers so they could buy one for themselves. The under shorts give decent coverage. Washes well and holds up in lingerie bag. I purchased a second identical one because I liked it so much and basically retired my $80 lulu skort. The two have different brand tags but are exactly the same so that's kinda strange. Buy it!!!!!!" —Danielle Lucy
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in women's sizes XXS–XL and 14 styles).
25. An adorable pleated tennis skirt that not only has a zippered pocket in the back, but a ~secret pocket~ in the built-in shorts underneath the skirt deep enough to fit your phone.
Promising review: "If you are looking for the Lululemon dupe or whatever, this skirt is AMAZING for the price paid. It is super comfortable, very high waisted. Those were the things I was looking for; I would highly encourage anyone to buy this super cute staple." —Marragiazza
Get it from Amazon for $23.99 (available in women's sizes XXS-XXL and 17 colors).
26. A set of popular, lightly-cushioned moisture-wicking exercise socks to keep your feet cool and help prevent blisters on long, sweaty days in the heat at a *fraction* of the price.
I've had a set of these since April 2020 and not only have they held up for over a year, but they have kept my VERY blister- and chafing-prone feet snug and moisture-wicked since the day I got them. I bought two more packs of them over 2020 and they've essentially phased out any of my other socks, because they're extremely comfortable to boot. As a runner who clocks in 40+ miles a week and often in some "yikes!" summer heat, I cannot recommend these socks enough.
Promising review: "These socks fit and feel very similar to my Lululemon socks but better since I got six pairs for the same price I pay for one pair of Lululemon socks. They're thin with extra padding in just the right spots. Will be able to use these for workouts and casual outings. I'm ordering more!" —Many Eichorn
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $14.95+ (available in four color combos and sizes S–L).
27. A set of popular wickaway sweatbands for a quick fix to stop the sweat from stinging your eyes (or worse, from leaking sunscreen into your eyes).
Promising review: "A friend gave me a Lulu headband a while ago, and I loved it, but I lost it. I decided to try these after reading reviews and THESE ARE BETTER THAN LULULEMON. Seriously. They fit so comfortably, stay put with ease, and are great at wicking away moisture. I used to have to wash my hair every single day I worked out, but now I don't finish my workout with sopping wet hair." —Glitter Fallout
Get a set of ten from Amazon for $17.99.