46 Workout Clothes So Good You’ll Want To Buy Them In Multiples
People on TikTok are obsessed with these Amazon and Aerie leggings for a *reason*.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A twist-front crop top to flawlessly pair with all your high-waisted shorts and leggings, since they come in so many excellent colors that you're bound to find the perfect ~aesthetic~ for the 'fit.
Promising review: "I love this shirt. I've been taking fitness more seriously the last few months and finally got around to replacing all of my old activewear. It's just loose enough that I don't have to adjust it while I'm working out and also provides nice cleavage coverage. It's extremely soft and has good-sized arm holes. The navy color is deep and beautiful." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $17.98 (available in sizes XS–XL and 17 colors).
2. A popular water-resistant Under Armour face mask designed to sit off your lips, giving you plenty of room to breathe without getting fabric sucked into your mouth mid-run. It's also made with the company's Iso-Chill fabric, so it doesn't overheat despite being bulkier than other masks.
This mask has the approval of a *ton* of runners and athletes in its reviews, but also runners IRL. I run in Central Park four days a week when the outdoor mask mandates were up I was constantly seeing other runners in this mask. I have two of them in my own run rotation, and I'm impressed not only by how well they stay in place and don't get over-sweaty and gross on long runs, but by how well they wash up and maintain their shape. The straps are super soft on your ears, too. I've gotten to used to straps chafing on longer runs that I was surprised by what a difference this made. I gifted one of these to my dad for Christmas, too, and it's his go-to for walks and errand running. It's just an overall easier mask to breathe in (while still maintaining a tight fit and keeping the people around you safe!).
Type Of Fit: Around-the-ear loops
Pocket For Filter: No
Fabric Type: Iso-Chill fabric
Shipping Time: Standard shipping
Get it from Amazon for $21.95+ (available in five sizes and six colors; for reference, I'm wearing the Small-Medium above).
3. A pair of "TikTok made me do it" textured leggings that gained their viral fame for a *reason* — reviewers love that they're squat-proof, super comfy, and booty hugging.
Promising review: "As a millennial mom, I’m halfway on the TikTok bandwagon without shame. So when I saw these leggings come up again and again, I decided to trust the sea of people who rave about these leggings and purchased them. I usually buy my athletic wear at lesser prices but occasionally have spent this same amount for something I really liked. And TikTok did not let me down! These leggings are very soft and comfortable to wear and for my nearly 5'9" curvy frame. What I really like is the material pattern stretches over the curvy parts of me really nicely without looking like it’s obviously stretching beyond looking good. These leggings make me feel great, don’t ride down below my waist and belly when I’m doing actual exercise. I started off with black and now want a couple of different colors to add to my athletic wardrobe." —Brianna Storch
Get them from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in sizes XS–4X and in 47 colors and styles).
4. Or another internet-famous pair of high-waisted crossover leggings from Aerie so buttery smooth and high performance that they went outta stock for MONTHS once TikTokers blew up their spot — reviewers swear by these for high-intensity workouts and lounging alike.
Promising review: "BETTER THAN LULU'S! I saw these on TikTok and waited almost two months for them to be back in stock but they were so worth it. They’re buttery soft and the crisscross design makes me look like an hourglass! They looked small at first but stretched just fine." —Lake
Get it from Aerie for $31.46 (originally $41.95; available in women's sizes XXS–XXL including long and short sizes, plus 10 styles).
5. A high-impact, cross-back sports bra designed to hold you in place *without* being so tight and restrictive it feels like you sent your chest to Boob Jail.
Promising review: "Let me start by saying I am obsessed with finding a well-fitting supportive bra. I own dozens of them and hate most of them. THIS THING IS AMAZING! I bought this after spending hours reading about different sports bra brands online, and was happy to see Amazon had them. I’m a 40DD or more depending on brand. Use the sizing chart they show. I got a 2XL and it’s perfect. And it’s nice looking with a cool color." —Kristen K.
Get it from Amazon for $32.99+ (available in women's sizes S–5X and 10 colors).
6. A high ponytail running cap with UPF 50 protection so you can maintain your preferred hairstyle while still keeping the sun and sweat out of your eyes. This particular design even comes with two openings in the back for a high *or* mid pony.
Vimhue is an Arizona-based, woman-owned small business that specializes in uniquely engineered running hats.
Promising review: "Love it! Fun color, and functions well for what I'm looking for (hiking in hot weather). Would love if there were floral patterns in the future!" —jemusebouche
7. Or for lower-impact workouts, a CurlCap, which is a satin-lined backless adjustable cap designed with natural hair and updos in mind, so you never have to worry about your hair snagging or getting damaged when you're shielding your face from the sun.
CurlCap is a Black-owned apparel company founded by Britney Sade that specializes in caps designed for natural hair with an open back and flexible scrunchie design.
Promising review: "This hat is comfortable, well made and cute! It is now my go-to hat for casual days when I put my hair in a ponytail. I have also worn it playing tennis and found that it's more comfortable than wearing a visor. The back elastic really keeps the hat secure without feeling too tight. I have the black twill, and would love to see it in other colors in this fabric for walking, running, and tennis. Love." —Me
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in 11 styles).
8. A set of three lightweight racerback tanks with deep arm holes for extra breathability to make make errand running on especially hot days feel breezy as heck.
Psst to anyone breastfeeding — lots of reviewers mentioned that the deep sleeves in this also made it easier to breastfeed at home!
Promising review: "I love love love these tanks!! As a Lululemon lover, I took a chance on this pack of far less expensive workout tops, and I love working out in these. I tie them up during Pilates and wear them normal while hiking or lifting, and they're the best! Will probably buy in other colors." —Dani King
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $22.79+ (available in 10 color combos and women's sizes XS–XL).
9. An iconic Lululemon Scuba Hoodie made with light cotton fleece so soft on the inside that the instant you finish working out in it you'll stick it in the wash so two hours later you can nap in it, too.
Promising review: "This is my first Lululemon purchase ever and I understand now what all the hype is about! I absolutely LOVE this hoodie! It’s warm and hugs me in all the right places! Hopefully red comes back in stock soon!" —DevilsAngel
Get it from Lululemon for $118 (available in women's sizes 0–20 and 10 colors).
10. A compressive two-piece track suit you can get in so many cute colors that oops, you might just need one for every single day of the week!
Promising review: "This two-piece set is incredible!! I was skeptical of getting both pieces together and how they’d fit, but I cannot rave about this product more. I’m a size 12 and the large is perfect for me. The compression is spot on while also giving you room to feel comfortable. The color is BEAUTIFUL... It’s the perfect oatmeal shade and I’ve gotten so many compliments. I like to take cycling classes and this set was perfect to few times I’ve worn it so far. I’d also recommend for upper body day strength training, Pilates, and yoga. If I could give this 10 stars I would!!" —Hoan Ngo
Get it from Amazon for $23.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and 13 colors).
11. A compressive long-sleeved workout top that not only hits all the boxes for keeping you warm without overheating you during a workout, but also comes with thumbholes for cold runs when you want to burrow into the sleeves.
Promising review: "I’m soooo excited to have finally found an adequate dupe for my favorite Lululemon Swiftly Tech long sleeves! I love them and wear them daily under my scrubs (and on weekends with leggings), but I hate spending $80 for my under-scrub tops. These are 90% duplicates. The fabric feels only slightly different (a bit smoother). There’s no silver thread, and the arms have slightly less pattern on them. Aside from that (and the front design), they are pretty much spot on. If you know how the Swiftly tops fit, these are the same. Maybe even slightly shorter. The arms are the same wonderfully long length. The fit is snug, yes — but just like any other workout top. The small fits me like a 4 in Lulu. If you want a more-than-decent Swiftly Tech knockoff, you’ve found it!" —Jennifer Syverson
Get it from Amazon for $28 (available in women's sizes XXS–XL and 24 colors).
12. A Happiness Runs crop top from FP Movement that I am frankly *obsessed* with and own in two colors. It's super comfy and just the right amount of compressive for casual wear — a lot of reviewers swear by it for yoga, pilates, and errand running.
That's me in the green version on my way to be a big dweeb, as per usual. I also own it ~brushed taupe~. I love it because it's versatile with all my high-waisted leggings and shorts, but also because the compression is close to a bra without actually feeling like one, so it supports without constricting. The fabric's also ridiculously soft too.
Get it from Free People for $30 (available sizes XS-XL and in dozens of colors).
13. A pair of high-waisted quick-dry running shorts so lightweight that you might have to look down to make sure they're still on (PHEWPH). They also feature a handy underwear liner and a sizable side pocket.
I recently bought these shorts because I needed some more breathable summer options, and they're phenom! I love the huge range of colors you can buy these in (at other places they often sell out too quickly to get to pick!), love that the high-waistedness of them meets about where my running crop top ends so I don't have to get bonkers with sunscreen, and love love loooooove the side pocket for my keys or face mask. I only have them in purple so far, but I'm excited to try other colors!
Get it from Amazon for $20.99 (available in women's sizes XS–3XL and 19 colors).
14. A well-made high-neck zippered running jacket that manages to be compressive enough to trap in the heat but cozy enough that OOPS you might not want to take it off after your workout. This is also sweat wicking, has mesh panels for breathability, and comes with cozy thumbholes and built! in! mittens!!! if you so choose to use them.
Promising review: "This jacket has built-in mittens! Don't believe me, check my photo. Often when I go for a run I think, 'no, it's too warm for gloves.' Then a mile in my hands are ice, literal ice. I have two Under Armour tops with these kind of built-in mittens and I LOVE them. I would like this jacket even if it didn't have the awesome built in mittens. Finally a zip-up workout jacket that fits, without paying $90. Built-in mitts forever!" —NN Dye
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–XXL and 34 styles).
15. A set of popular wick-away sweatbands for a quick fix to stop the sweat from stinging your eyes (or worse, from leaking sunscreen into your eyes).
Promising review: "Amazing quality! These are super soft and keep your head cool when working out! I couldn’t believe how well they work at wicking away moisture and staying cool! They came in a super-nice box that will help me to not lose them like I’m prone to. The colors are cute and the headbands aren’t too tight at all! They have nice stretch to them if you have a larger head — my head is average. This is one of the best purchases I’ve ever made on Amazon! I’m so glad I bought these!" —Amazon Customer
Get a set of 10 from Amazon for $15.99.
16. Or a ridiculously comfy yoga headband to keep your locks out of your face when you're busy trying to get your "Om" on.
True North Collection is a California-based, woman-owned Etsy shop established in 2014 that specializes in headbands made for movement.
Promising review: "Bought four of these headbands and love them! They’re comfortable, not too tight, don’t slip off my head, and the colors and designs are so cute. They were shipped to me very quickly, too! Definitely recommend." —clairees09
17. A delightfully cheerful fleece jacket from FP Movement designed with a slightly cropped, slouchy fit perfect for staying cozy and warm on a hike or on the way back and forth from the gym during winter.
Promising review: "Absolutely love, so comfy and got so many compliments! Amazing color selection, going back to buy more. Got a large to wear layers underneath, perfect size for that and even by itself, doesn’t feel too big. It doesn’t come down too far which is hard for a petite body type so perfect if you’re short!" —Molly G
Get it from Free People for $148 (available in sizes XS-XL and 23 colors).
18. A reviewer-beloved pair of high-waisted bike shorts that will instantly become your weekday uniform — these lightly compressive shorts are super breathable for summer exercising *and* chilling, plus are totally squat-proof, help prevent thigh chafing, and even have sneaky side pockets for your phone and accessories.
I bought these for running last year and I am SO MAD whenever they're in the wash that I just bought several more pairs for summer — the material is nice and thick, so I thought they'd overheat, but they actually stay lightweight and cooling even on my longest runs. It has just the right amount of compression for a workout, but not so much that they're uncomfy to wear casually, either.
Promising review: "Had already bought the Baleaf capris with the phone pocket and wanted to try the shorts. The pocket fit my iPhone 7 in its case and held it firmly against my upper outer thigh so there wasn't bouncing around and I didn't get chafed. There was also a hidden pocket at the waist that could actually hold a key with fob, not just a single key. HOORAY and why don't more makers of activewear think of this? How many people just run out the door with NOTHING when they go run, walk, or bike? It felt supportive and snug but nothing was tight. I am a runner and appreciate that the legs of the shorts didn't ride up as I ran. Fabric was a good thickness, not at all see-through. I am a fan!" —Carla Jean
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–3XL, three lengths, and in 44 colors).
19. A Wild Thing bra from Alo that reviewers love for its unique V-neck, long-line design, and ridiiiiculous comfort, thanks to its soft pads and moisture-wicking fabric.
20. A pair of drawstring lounge pants so perfect for traveling, errand running, and weekend vibing that you'll be viscerally annoyed with the sun on days it's too hot to wear them.
Promising review: "BUY THESE! Total dupe for Lululemon’s 'On the Fly' pant (which I just bought full price a week before discovering these). Only difference is this material is slightly thinner than the Lululemon ones. Which is a total trade off for $22 vs. $98 for the Lululemon ones. I wear a 6 in Lululemon & ordered a S (4/6) in these, which fit a bit more snug. Buying the navy ASAP." —KBrewer912
Get it from Amazon for $32 (available in women's sizes XS–XXL and 20 colors).
21. A trusty Uptempo hoodie complete with brushed performance fabric and thumbholes to keep you perfectly ventilated but also plenty warm against chilly hikes and runs.
22. A reviewer-beloved sporty exercise dress from Outdoor Voices that features built-in shorts with a ~secret pocket~ so you can keep everything you need at your fingertips while you're on the move.
Promising review: "Once I bought this, I bought it in every color. Perfect for hiking, walking around cities, traveling, getting groceries, lounging around. I truly could not be more obsessed with this dress. Yes, it lives up to the hype!!! :)" —Victoria
Get it from Outdoor Voices for $100 (available in women's sizes XXS–XL and six colors).
23. A super-affordable three-pack of compression tops you'll be soooo glad you invested in when the chill starts settling in and you want something that will keep you warm without trapping all the sweat to boot.
The seller notes that you should get your regular size for a skintight, compressive fit, and a size up for a more regular, loose fit.
Promising review: "These are great shirts. I use them for jujitsu, and I don't have to worry that they will ride up when I'm rolling. I also wear them as an overshirt for CrossFit. They are lightweight and soft. They definitely run small. I usually wear a medium and got a large, they are still a bit tight. 5'6"/155 lbs/athletic build." —Avid Shopper
Get them from Amazon for $32.96 (available in women's sizes S–2XL and 17 color combinations).
24. A Cooldri performance tank with UPF 50+ protection designed with a lightweight fabric both wicks away sweat and dries rapidly, making it ideal for warm weather and indoor sweat seshes.
Promising review: "Perfect for layering or a summer top. I’ve ordered a total of seven shirts in various colors. Numerous in black because I often layer them under another shirt. I love the silky material because they don’t bunch up." —Darlene
Get it from Amazon for $13+ (available in women's sizes 16–5X and eight colors).
25. A pair of super-popular high-waisted leggings made with quality performance fabric that will last you for years to come, and boy howdy will you get use out of them — these are comfortable, squat-proof, and also come with a *MEGA* secure pocket for your phone and a teensy *secret* pocket for your keys.
Promising review: "These are the best yoga pants, giving Lululemon a run for their money (at a quarter of the price). NOT EXAGGERATING! I first bought the capris and loved them so much I bought an extra pair and the long ones as well. So very comfortable. Pockets are perfectly placed and inconspicuous. I have washed many times, hanging to dry, and they hold up, with no fading. Perfect fit, and true to size. I have recommended to so many, who also now rave about these yoga pants...and thank me." —P. Bauman
Get a pair from Amazon for $19.95+ (available in 26 colors and sizes XS–3X).
26. A pair of internet-beloved Adidas ~Cloudfoam~ workout sneakers with a memory foam sock liner and stretchy mesh top to let your footsies breathe.
These are also slip-on and slip-off for easy access!
Promising review: "Perfect shoes for low profile sneaker. These are super lightweight and flexible. I would say excellent for pavement running only as these are thin. I normally wear 8.5 but ordered an 8. I wear them barefoot mostly or with low-profile socks. Definitely would purchase again when I wear these out. They are light colored and neutral so I wear them all the time in summer. When they start to get dirty I throw them in the delicate speed wash and they stay looking new! Once dry, I spray with a shoe protector and let dry completely! This helps keep them looking better for longer!" —Shannon Sartors
Get it from Amazon for $45+ (available in women's sizes 5–12 and 20 colors).
27. An FP Movement square neck sports bra with wide, extra supportive straps and super soft fabric that you'll be tempted to buy in every single color.
Promising review: "I adore this bra. I keep pulling it out of the hamper to wear it over and over again because it is so comfortable. It feels like butter on my skin and I often forget I’m wearing it at all. I’m a 34DDD and sized up to an XL because I wanted something ultra comfy to wear around the house. LOVE." —andrea
Get it from Free People for $48 (available in sizes XS-L and 25 colors).
28. Girlfriend Collective's Moon Paloma Bra, which is basically what happens when a crop top and a sports bra have a ridiculously cute, comfy baby. BONUS: This reviewer-beloved bra (11,000+ reviewers, y'all!) is made out of recyclable materials, using RPET (a recyclable polyester) and old water bottles. Nifty!
Promising review: "I love this sports bra! I can wear it casually as a top with biker shorts or with something high-waisted, or use it as a sports bra. It's got good support/compression and feels very high quality — probably nicer than what I have from Lululemon, even. I've already recommended it to my friends, and am also recommending it to you! The color saturation is beautiful." —Meredith G.
Get it from Girlfriend Collective for $38 (available in women's sizes XXS–6XL and 12 colors).