1. A backseat hook perfect for purses and groceries so when you're out running a zillion errands you don't have to worry about your box of seltzers picking a fight with your purse rolling around on the bottom of your car.
Promising review: "I thought this might be one of the silly things I sometimes fall for. Nope. These are awesome. I keep one on the driver's side headrest and the other on the passenger side. I prefer to use the passenger one, because I can reach into my purse from the driver's seat, but if I've got extra people in the car, it's nice to have the flexibility to keep my purse on either side. Also, they fit very snugly and are tough. My purse easily weighs 20 pounds, and it never looks like they're strained." —Kendra
Get a set of two from Amazon for $7.95 (available in two colors).
2. A set of bed bands that will lock your fitted sheets neatly into place so you can stop shoving the loose corners under your duvet whenever you're too tired to remake your whole bed in the morning.
Promising review: "I have a pillow top and pillow bottom queen-sized bed that is a little too small for king sheets and with queen sheets I have battled to keep the sheets from popping off. I have tried everything! I was about to try to customize some king sheets because it was so frustrating. Then I saw this product advertised on Facebook in one of those posts about the amazing products that people love. So I figured it was worth a try. It works. I was shocked. My sheets have not popped off once. I ordered this in February and it is May now---and they have not popped off once! They used to pop off EVERY .... SINGLE... NIGHT. To say this is life changing is not an exaggeration. Such a relief to be able to sleep through the night without ending up in rumpled sheets." —TinkerbellAPixie
Get a set of four from Amazon for $12.99.
3. An adorably encouraging daily planner you can fill out throughout the course of each day to keep yourself on track for all your calls, goals, and even your water intake. It's like you've got your own babysitter in a notepad, basically.
Each planner comes with 50 tear-off sheets the size of a standard piece of paper.
Bliss Collections is a family-owned, Wisconsin-based business established in 2012 that specializes in stationery, planners and pads, and drinkware.
Promising review: "These daily planning sheets keep this mama on TRACK! I started out printing daily planning and schedule sheets from a free download on my computer. Then I realized why not just buy some already printed so I save my ink at home. I found these and love how the day, schedule, tasks, and health habits are organized. I've already reordered once and will continue to use these." —Shannon Hoglund
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
4. Or if you want to go ~all in~, a monthly subscription to Silk + Sonder, which will send you a brand-new (and stunningly beautiful??) planner each month, equipped with guided prompts, wellness trackers, and dated calendar spreads. It's basically designed to encourage not just organization and growth, but help release creativity and manage stress.
Silk + Sonder is a small business founded by Meha Agrawal, a former software engineer who developed the planners as a way for people to stay emotionally and mentally connected with themselves through self-guided structure and creativity.
Promising review: "I started S+S to try and get my anxiety and depression better managed. I was struggling with a pretty bad depression period and wanted to be more proactive. It has kept me accountable and given me a mindfulness outlet which was much needed. I noticed a big change even just in the first week of having my first journal. Now, I am going to stick with it for a while longer! LOVE my Silk + Sonder Journals!" —Lindsey S.
Get it from Silk + Sonder at $19.95/month.
5. Plus a set of eye-popping fine point pens designed not to bleed through pages for planners and journals, so you can — gasp — color code your tasks, putting a fun twist on them that makes it all the more motivating to stay focused 🌈.
Promising review: "I love how this pen feels to hold and it writes beautifully! I am very picky about how the ink looks from the pens I use and I don't remember having one that writes so smoothly and beautifully! I will buy these whenever I need more. I actually just purchased another package of all black!" —Marcia
Get a set of 18 from Amazon for $6.79.
6. A set of affordable, ridiculously popular wireless Bluetooth earbuds that make *excellent* AirPod dupes, except arguably better — these are completely waterproof (like, you can fully take them in the shower) and come with several silicone earbuds to get the best fit possible, so when you're running all over the place you can count on them to endure your nonsense.
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for four-plus hours with each full charge).
Promising review: "Great sound quality. Probably one of my most favorite purchases I have made. I enjoy passing an earbud to my kids and letting them talk to grandma or just hear the music or book I’m listening to. Worth every penny! These are very easy to set up. Definitely waterproof. Sweating during a workout has never been a problem like I had with previous sets from other companies. FYI, I have a job where we use water constantly. I have put these in my ears and rinsed my head, accidentally put them through the washer and at a different time, dropped them in water! They still work fantastic! The distance ranges with each device. My phone is about 30 to 50 feet while my computer is closer to 100 feet. I wish the battery life was longer than 4 hours. I have opted to one ear bud at a time, extending my listening ability and allowing myself to hear more around me. Not much though! I cannot hear much once these are in my ears. Noise cancellation works so well I use these to drown out my husband's snoring! Getting another pair as a gift." —CAMI
Get it from Amazon $23.99+ (clip the "15% off" coupon on the product page for this price; available in five colors).
7. A cold brew coffee maker so gloriously easy to use that all you have to do is stick your favorite ground coffee in the filter, seal the airtight lid on top, and pop it in the fridge overnight. Boom, 4 cups of cold brew you don't have to lift a finger to make when you're scrambling to log onto a Zoom meeting five minutes late.
Promising review: "This coffee maker is my BEST FRIEND! I use this every day, it's so easy to use! My coffee comes out perfect every time. I'm a cold coffee drinker and I put about 8–10 scoops of freshly ground coffee into the filter. I let it sit overnight and the next morning, I remove the filter and dump the grounds. It makes four days' worth of coffee and I love that it's ready to go for me, especially since I wake up at 4:50 a.m. and I need to make my coffee quickly! It's very easy to clean as well." —Panda
Get it from Amazon for $21.98 (clip the $3 off coupon on the product page for this price; available in three colors and two sizes).
8. Or a reviewer-beloved Javy cold brew concentrate for anyone whose favorite flavor of coffee is "ridiculously convenient." Not only is this brew delicious and full of that satisfying rich coffee depth, but you only have to mix one or two teaspoons with water or milk and bam, instant coffee that will make your taste buds sing.
Promising review: "I bought this after seeing it on TikTok, specifically for making iced coffees this summer. I am not going to lie, I was dubious as I love my coffee SUPER STRONG and most other coffee concentrates simply fall short. Many have a terrible, bitter burned flavor and just don't deliver the high impact caffeine that I crave. I am in shock at the quality that this coffee concentrate has! I mixed just one teaspoon (it was getting late and I wanted to get some sleep that evening) with two pumps of my white chocolate syrup, ice and milk. OMG!! It was amazing. I will be keeping it on hand for iced coffee permanently!" —natalie kehew
Get it from Amazon for $22.95 (available in five flavors, including decaf).
9. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you can plop into your sink, run a little water on, and let its blue magic fizz its way up to the top while clearing out all the gunk from your culinary adventures in one go instead of constantly wrangling with the disposal switch and hoping for the best.
Promising review: "Saw on TikTok (don’t judge) and automatically added to cart. So easy to use, takes probably a minute to fully bubble up and clean, and you’re left with a clean sink! I use with other drain cleaning products, but would 100% recommend for weekly maintenance." —Jessica Hamilton
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $3.98.
10. An affordable, reviewer-beloved robot vacuum you're going to love so much that you'll give it a name and treat it like a household pet. This reliable bb is designed to fit in tight corners and under small spaces to really deep clean the floors, has sensors to prevent it from bumping or falling, and can even be scheduled via a remote control so it'll just start cleaning whenever it best suits your fancy. Oh! It also automatically recharges itself when it's done.
Promising review: "I've been in the market for a Robovac for quite some time, and, after a recent back surgery, vacuuming manually wasn't easy. I purchased this vacuum and have been very pleased with it. Its slim design gets under the dressers, beds, other furniture, and all the tight spaces that I couldn't get to with an upright vacuum cleaner. This makes a very low sound while in use, and honestly, I don't even realize it's operating, as the sound is pleasant (not loud at all)." —Teach3
Get it from Amazon for $159.99 (available in two colors).
11. A silicone baking mat for your sheet pan, so on days when you've run out of time to do anything orderly for dinner you can just slap a bunch of veggies and frozen goods down, drizzle them in olive oil, and shove them in the oven. Bonus: these are super easy to clean, so you won't have to deal with a mess!
12. The Pink Stuff's Miracle Multipurpose Cleaner Spray, which lives up to its name and *then* some considering the feats it can accomplish — people compare it to a Magic Eraser for everything from scrubbing the oven to caked-on pans to cleaning walls to getting stubborn stains off tiles. Basically, instead of investing in a ton of cleaning products, you can use this as your easy secret weapon.
13. A dual hair dryer and brush to dry your hair as you style it and give your 'do an incredible amount of volume and shine in as little as *half* the time as an ordinary blow-dry. Your regular round brush could never!!
Unlike other hair dryers, this one can be held closer to the roots and scalp for a higher volume and lift and helps you curl hair at the end while it dries. It comes with three heat settings and is designed to work on all hair textures — reviewers with 2a through 4c hair mentioned it working for them.
Promising review: "Oh. My. Gosh. Let me start off by saying I HATE doing my hair. It's long, straight, and really fine so I just let it air dry and call it a day but that leaves it flat, frizzy and a little wavy in the back. Well I got this puppy in the mail today so immediately jumped in the shower so I could use my new drying brush and this thing is literally magic! It dried it so silky smooth and gave me so much volume. I used it on the low setting first then high and was blown away. I will forever be drying my hair this way. I feel like a hair model LOL. So basically ... just buy the thing. You won't regret it!" —Chloe512
Get it from Amazon for $34.88+ (available in three styles).
14. Plus a reviewer-beloved, aloe vera-based curl refresher spray, because you've got enough on your plate to worry about revamping your entire wash 'n' go when you can rehydrate without frizz with this instead.
The Fro Experts is a Georgia-based, Black woman-owned natural haircare brand on Etsy formulated for type 3 and 4 hair textures.
Psst — this is meant to be used in place of water as a refresher, but per the brand, can be used right after conditioning as the “liquid” portion of the LOC method in your wash 'n go or as a detangler.
Promising review: "OMG and AMEN ... seriously, I have TRUE 4c hair and I have never in my 36 years experienced a true 100% natural/organic hair product, and for this to be my first time I'm beyond impressed. So pleased with my 2-year-old daughter's hair as well :-) Product does EVERYTHING its described to do :-)." —Rosanna Quinones