1. An adorably encouraging daily planner you can fill out throughout the course of each day to keep yourself on track for all your calls, goals, and even your water intake — an easy way to keep yourself on track when you don't have an office setting doing it for you.
Each planner comes with 50 tear-off sheets the size of a standard piece of paper.
Promising review: "These notepads helped me reframe and focus everyday working from home during the pandemic. I used to use a daily planner but working from home changed how I need to plan my work tasks, and personal tasks. I found this helpful for both!" —kristenjoann
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.
2. A painless battery-charged hair remover you can simply glide over super fine hair like the hair above your lip or between your brows instead of going into a full "YIKES" mode with wax — no shaving cream required.
Promising review: "I likes the painless and effortless but effective results and the fact I can do this as often as I like. No more $40 monthly facial waxings at this time of shut down for indefinite future and this was my alternative, will save me a whole lot of money!" —Dreidel Collector
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
3. A cute lil' insect catcher you can set in a plant or near your fruit bowl or compost to deal with any unwanted fluttering guests. These odorless sticky traps are designed to work indoors and outdoors and will stop fruit flies, gnats, mosquitoes, and more.
Reviewers note that these work best if you put them somewhere the flies are already attracted to — these will definitely trap them, but they won't attract them on their own.
Promising review: "They work very well. Just wait a few days and you'll see them collect more bugs than you even though you could have had! They're WICKED sticky. Any lil' bug that lands on it will certainly perish. Heck, you could probably stick a fish to it and it wouldn't leave." —Customer
Get a pack of 12 from Amazon for $8.99.
4. A vinyl plastic vaccine card sleeve with a resealable top just to make *extra* sure it won't rain on your vaccinated parade. (This also comes with handy holes for lanyards).
Promising review: "Perfect for safeguarding the CDC COVID-19 Vaccine card. Just HATE that the CDC didn’t produce wallet-sized cards to begin with.The plastic and the zip lock are sturdy and can be attached to a lanyard. It’s definitely sized correctly for the CDC card. I pass these out to family and friends when they get their dose of vaccine. It’s necessary to protect the low quality cards with your vaccine batch number stickers." —B.
Get a set of three from Amazon for $6.99 (also available in 5-, 10-, 20-, and 50-packs).
5. A bottle of wood polish that'll instantly make your scuffed up doors, hardwood floors, and furniture look so spanking new that it'll feel like you stuck it all into a time machine.
Promising review: "This stuff works like MAGIC. My wife and I were getting tired of looking at our worn out cabinets and wood paneling and were very close to paying a professional thousands of dollars to refinish it all, but then we came across this product. Our paneling and cabinets were looking rough. We have two dogs who jumped up and scratched places, we also had an area that was damaged by water spots where our dog bowls were, and several other areas that were just worn from heavy traffic. Take a look at the pictures to see the before and afters. This stuff was like a Magic Eraser for water spots, scratches, scuffs, and any other blemish. We simply wiped the product on with a paper towel and let is sit for 20 minutes before wiping it off with a clean towel. Everything looks brand-new. I'm buying a couple more so we can finish our cabinets and wood paneling. We're so glad we found this product." —Kris
Get a bottle from Amazon for $11.79.
6. A two-stage knife-sharpener, because those blades you bought back in the day?? They're probably super dull by now, even if you haven't noticed since it's happened over time. But sharper knives = faster, safer cooking, so you can ~refresh~ them with this.
Promising review: "This is one of the best kitchen tools I've ever invested in on amazon. We're a big family, and have quite a collection of kitchen knives that my fiancé and I have acquired over the years. None of them were sharp until this magic tool! Sharpening takes maybe a few minutes (faster once you get the hang of it) and saves your knives!" —Nel_zon
Read our full review of the KitchenIQ knife sharpener for more deets.
Get it from Amazon for $5.99+ (available in four colors).
7. A handy as heck sunburn soother you'll probably want to stock up on *before* you or someone you love needs it — it's made with aloe and coconut oil to hydrate skin and gently relieve pain from the sun's unforgiving rays within just a few hours.
Psst — a lot of reviewers mentioned this also helped prevent peeling and itching!
Promising review: "I’ve been using this product for years now. My first trip to Costa Rica I had it and trust me when I tell you it’s saved my life. I live in Florida now and I never go anywhere without it. After any time in the sun you can use this and you can believe that your skin will be nourished and moisturized it will not hurt and your skin will not peel if used properly. I said your skin will not peel. I love this product for it." —Kenneth
Get it from Amazon for $7.69.
8. A necklace detangling clasp so you can layer your favorite pieces over an outfit the *precise* way you want them without having to pull them apart like bickering siblings at the end of each day.
Theresa Rose is a California-based, woman-owned Etsy shop established in 2007 that specializes in custom birthstone and personalized jewelry gifts.
Kayla Suazo, an editor here at BuzzFeed, tried these out and loved 'em: "I recently bought a couple of these and had one of those very real, WHY DIDN'T I BUY ONE OF THESE SOONER moments. They do an amazing job at keeping your necklaces from tangling as you wear them, and I love that I can layer multiple of my favorites at once. I am forever sold on these."
Get it from Theresa Rose on Etsy for $12.49+ (available in gold and silver, and with two, three, or four clasps).
9. A waterproof pouch to keep your phone and other "doesn't play well with water"-type gadgets safe. Not only does this keep it safe, but you can still use the touchscreen with it, meaning you can take underwater photos galore 🐠🐟🐡.
It fits any phone up to 100mm x 170mm (or about 3.9 inches x 6.7 inches). It's also a great fix for keeping out sand and dirt (and a great option for runners, if you're caught in the rain but still want to be able to toggle through your music options).
Promising review: "I purchased this case in July for an upcoming canoe trip with a friend, and as luck would have it, we flipped our canoe. Being the rebel that I am, I chose not to wear my phone around my neck, and so it, my ID, and my debit card ended up at the bottom of the river and I just assumed it would be discovered a thousand years from now and placed in a museum as an ancient artifact. Fast forward to this week. I was contacted via FB by an Alachua County Sheriff’s Office diver and guess what he found? Yup, my phone case with all of the contents intact and dry as a bone! He had to cut the case open, but there was not one single drop of water in it and he ended up purchasing a case for himself because he was just that impressed!" —Julie McDonald
Get it from Amazon for $6.79+ (available in 14 colors).
10. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff, which will truly do a number on everything from dirty stove tops to grimy sinks to caked-over ovens. A lot of people compare it to the Magic Eraser in paste form, so even your weirdest, most stubborn stains will meet their match.
Promising review: "THIS STUFF IS MAGIC. If you’re questioning getting this to clean harder stains or anything, this is your review to read! I was a little skeptical because I’ve tried many things to clean my shower door with the hard water stains and nothing really ever got it completely clean...this stuff did! I wish I would have taken before pictures. It did take a couple applications and some scrubbing, but honestly I didn’t have to scrub hard, just used a wet cloth and this and my shower door is now completely clean without any hard water stains! I’m obsessed. Now to see what else I can clean with it." —Rachel Anne Deaton
Get it from Amazon for $8.89.
11. A set of ultra thin lunch cooler packs so you can slide 'em on into lunch boxes and coolers without the bulkiness compromising any precious space you need for your ham and cheese sandwich and yogurt sitch.
These are designed to use with all kinds of lunch boxes, but work well in particular with Bentgo's lunch bento boxes, which you can get for adults *and* kids.
Promising review: "After 20 years of bringing my own lunches to work, I can now finally have a lunch that feels like it is fresh from the refrigerator. These are the BEST cold packs I have ever purchased or used. One Chiller keeps the entire lunchbox cold. Yogurt — cold; salad -— cool and CRISP; pasta salad for summers — excellent. My Bento lunch bag sits at work in ambient temperatures, and the food inside feels like it comes from the refrigerator. the refreeze time is quick as well. EXCELLENT Product." —ALP
Get a set of four from Amazon $9.99 (available in four colors).
12. A foot file that'll remove calluses and hard or cracked skin from your feet with some gentle, pain-free rubbing, so you can wear favorite sandals without any extra chafing or uncomfiness. It works whether your feet are dry or wet at the time, and will leave your heels feeling gloriously soft.
Promising review: "This is the perfect tool to invest in to maintain soft and healthy feet in between pedicures. It has saved me lots of money because I'm able to space out my pedicures more often now. I've found the best results are when I use it after I shower and then I moisturize when I'm finished. I would recommend going easy the first couple times because it's difficult to know how much callus/skin you're actually removing in the moment. Highly recommend though!" —Nikki Moody
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
13. A slim organizer tray for your cutlery to save you so much drawer space that you'll feel like you just opened an extra pocket in the time-space-fork continuum. No more jamming the messy drawer shut and praying it stays that way, y'all!
Promising review: "Organization magic. When we took out our old silverware organizer and added two of these we had half a drawer of more usable space." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
14. A set of affordable, highly popular (these have over 157,000 5-star reviews!!) waterproof wireless Bluetooth earbuds so you can queue up all your bops and enjoy them on your outdoor runs or workouts without worrying about drowning them in sweat or rain. (Seriously, y'all — these are so waterproof you can swim in them!)
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for 4+ hours with each full charge). The earbuds also come with different sizes so you can find your perfect fit, and have a built-in mic so you can chat on the phone.
Promising review: "I can sit here and bore you with a bunch of verbiage, but I wont. Let me be clear: These earbuds are AMAZING. Seriously. They do EVERYTHING very well and they are just as described! High quality stuff! I wear them while cycling in (right now) 100+ degree humid heat in South Carolina and not only do they stay in place, but they are unaffected by sweat, etc. Amazing sound, amazing clarity. These things should easily cost $200." —Gene Reyna
Get it from Amazon $29.98+ (available in five colors).
15. The Always Pan from Our Place to help streamline your kitchen *and* completely up your cooking game. This BuzzFeed-beloved nonstick pan is actually eight (!!) pieces of cookware in one, designed to braise, sear, steam, strain, sauté, fry, boil, serve, and store, and is so durable you'll wish you'd invested it in years ago.
Here's what BuzzFeed Shopping writer Taylor Steele has to say about the Always Pan: "As someone who neither enjoys cooking nor is particularly good at it, the Always Pan has made being in the kitchen feel like less of a chore. Having one pan that can do everything means I don't have to second-guess every cooking decision I make. I can boil and prepare pasta in it. And I can roast Brussels sprouts. And I can make the perfect fried egg. And I can steam dumplings. The best part is that everything slides so seamlessly out of the pan and onto the plate, which also makes clean up super fast and easy. Both the amateur (read: reluctant) cook and the more seasoned chef will enjoy creating fan favorites and new recipes in the Always Pan!"
Also, BuzzFeeders LOVE this pan. Here's our review of the Always Pan, in which seven members of our team weigh in everything they love about it, from the nonstick coating to the versatility to the ~aesthetic~.
Get it from Our Place for $145 (available in six colors).
16. A cold brew coffee maker so gloriously easy to use that all you have to do is stick your favorite ground coffee in the filter, seal the airtight lid on top, and pop it in the fridge overnight. Boom, 4 cups of cold brew so icy it'll intimidate the sun trying its best to roast you on your way out the door.
Promising review: "I wish I had found this iced coffee maker years ago. I live in Florida and the summers are extremely hot, so I like to drink iced coffee in the morning during the summer. I grind up coffee beans and fill the infuser with them, then just fill up the pitcher with filtered water and let it infuse over night. When I wake up in the morning I have excellent-tasting iced coffee and it makes my mornings quick, because all I have to do is pour it into a to go cup. I can usually get about five fills out of one pitcher. I absolutely love this device and will always have one now that I have found it. You do not need anything more expensive or complicated than this." —Ashley Bouchard
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.