We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Yonanas fruit soft-serve maker that magics any frozen fruit into an ice cream or sorbet texture so you can have a yummy frozen treat made to your *precise* favorite fruit combos. A lot of folks with dietary restrictions swear by this to get their ice cream kicks!
Promising review: "I saw one of these in action at a friends house like five years ago and thought it was just a made up memory, because making ice cream out of solely frozen fruit seems wild. But when I saw a TikTok about it I immediately went to Amazon and bought it. Literally this was the BEST decision of my life. I cannot believe still how amazing this thing is! It makes the creamiest, best tasting fruit ice cream ever. It’s easy to take apart and clean, and super easy to use." —DMCKAY
Get it from Amazon for $48.75.
2. An adjustable weighted fitness hoop so you can crank up your favorite workout bops playlist and break a sweat recess-style. Reviewers swear by this not just for strengthening their core, but relieving back aches from sitting in one place too long (Big WFH Mood, y'all).
Promising review: "Like everyone else I saw this on TikTok and decided to give it a shot. Super fun to use. I'll admit it's difficult to start but once you get the hang of it after a few minutes it's super easy and fun. It is a little loud but nothing unbearable. The pieces are easy to add to, and the weight is not too heavy or light." —Richard Enriquez
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in five colors).
3. A set of nonalcoholic Herb & Lou's infused cocktail ice cubes that make being your own bartender laughably easy *and* delicious. Each of these is infused with a small punch of flavor you can add a shot of your favorite drink to, at which point it will melt into the perfect cocktail.
I've tried the "The Cooper" (ginger and blood orange) with whiskey and "The Seymour" (lemon and bergamot) with tequila and both were DELIGHTFUL. The flavors dissolve beautifully and most importantly, it's not at all overly sweet. I like that these are nonalcoholic too, because I feel like a lot of the time a good cocktail involves multiple alcoholic additions and you kind of lose track of how strong the drink is, whereas this keeps it simple when you only have to add the one liquor of your choice. These ship unfrozen, so all you have to do to prep is stick them in the freezer yourself!
4. A heated eye massager with so many bells and whistles it is worth the investment and *then* some — not only does it come with five different massage modes and a 15-minute timer, but it has Bluetooth music so you can vibe with your eyes *and* your ears. Reviewers swear by this to help combat eye strain, headaches, puffy under-eye circles, and dry eyes, and insomnia.
Promising review: "I saw this product on one of Amazon’s must-have TikTok videos and I knew I had to get it. It was so worth it — even though price may seem higher compared to other sellers, this is for sure a good investment piece. The quality is top notch, the strap that goes around your head is comfortable, and most importantly, the duration of each mode is long enough that it doesn’t interrupt your rest. I work a 12-hour night shift as a nurse and this technology has helped me get through the night easily.👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $59.49 (get this price by clipping the 15% off coupon on the product page; available in four colors).
5. A Sleep Pod, aka a snuggly adult swaddle blanket that'll cocoon you like a snug little bug in a rug. It applies gentle pressure while still staying cool and breathable, so it basically mimics a light hug you can get a good night's sleep in.
Sleep Pod is a Wisconsin-based, family-owned small business that specializes in quality products to improve sleep.
Promising review: "The Sleep Pod is absolutely amazing. I am 41 and have had sleep maintenance insomnia for most of my life. If you don't know what that is I fall asleep fine but don't stay asleep. I'd wake up between four and eight times a night and sometimes only sleep two hours and that'd be it. I have used the hug sleep for a week and have slept between seven and nine hours only waking up once. It's comfortable not too warm and the pressure it applies is comforting not restricting. I have recommended to everyone." —Amy Archambault
6. A plush velvet vintage-inspired ottoman that'll serve not just as a sweet accent to any room, but also give you some ~sneaky storage~ to help declutter and calm your space.
Another bonus? If you flip the lid over, it has a wooden base, so you can *also* use this as a teensy snack table. I recently got one of these for my new apartment to stash my candles and ~candle accessories~ in and it's pretty much become my favorite piece of furniture?? I use it to prop up my feet during work hours and sometimes if I want to eat on my couch I'll use it as a tray. It's also sturdy enough to sit on, if I ever wanted to have guests over and needed an extra chair. It was RIDICULOUSLY easy to set up — I had it done in less than 10 minutes, and probably didn't even need the directions. It also just looks so darn cute (and comes in so many colors that I'm tempted to buy another!).
Promising review: "I was using a small foldable step stool in my bedroom to reach the top shelves of my wardrobe. But you know, those things aren’t pretty. It wasn’t be bringing me joy, just begrudging utility. This ottoman brings me joy. It’s pretty, it’s lightweight so I can move it easily to use it as a step stool, and the storage capacity is perfect for things like my nightly moisturizers, my Kindle and journals, and other little miscellaneous things." —Monica N.
Get it from Amazon for $54.99 (available in six colors).
7. An AirFly Pro, a handy gadget you can use to connect your wireless headphones to the headphone jacks on flights so you can stream The Fault in Our Stars and bawl thousands of feet in the air again without shelling out $$ for wired headphones.
AirFly Pro also comes with a USB-C charging cable, travel pouch, keychain holder, quick-start guide, and manual. Psst — you can also use this at the gym!
Promising review: "Ever since I purchased my wireless Bose earbuds, I always hated having to use another set when I was on an airplane with the seat-back entertainment system. I tried many different models to connect the system to my Bluetooth headsets until I came across this one, and it is amazing! It seamlessly connects to my headset, very clear and reliable audio, and it takes the stress away from having to carry multiple headsets! Thank you!!!" —Ryan Malloy
Get it from Amazon for $54.99+ (available in five options).
8. A lush double-sided shaggy faux-fur duvet set to really make a statement — the statement being, of course, "I am never leaving my bedroom again, and as this duvet has emotionally replaced all the humans in my heart."
One side is faux-fur and the other side is plush velvet; the twin set comes with one pom-pom fringed pillow sham, and other size sets include two.
Promising review: "If my house caught on fire, this is the first thing I’d grab. But seriously, this is one of my favorite things in my whole house. I feel like it tied my entire room together. I get so many compliments on it and it seriously so cozy and well made. My only complaint would be how hard this thing makes it to get out of bed in the mornings. It’s incredibly soft and isn’t the type of 'fur' that will mat and get gross-looking over time. I rely heavily on reviews when I buy things so I’m here to tell you — if you’re on the fence about buying this ... do it!! Also, the pillowcases are amazing also. Super soft and the pom-pom fringe is adorable." —SK
Get it from Amazon for $51.99+ (available in sizes Twin–King and 27 colors).
9. A set of "floating" kitchen knives in an acrylic case that is, frankly, so badass that even as a person who can't cook to save their life I'm like, "Do it for the vibes." That said, reviewers really *DO* rave about these professional-quality stainless-steel blades!
Each set comes with 13 professional chef knives, kitchen scissors, a peeler, a two-stage stage knife sharpener, and an acrylic knife stand.
Promising review: "I love these knives! I saw them on a TikTok and decided I had to have a set of black knives and they exceeded my expectations for sure. Super durable, and very sharp. And they aren’t an eye sore in the kitchen." —Emily S.
Get it from Amazon for $64 (available in different size sets).
10. A box of newly popular "Zombie" face masks that are NOT for the faint of heart, but definitely get the job done when it comes to tightening skin and reducing pores and wrinkles. Once it's on your face, it starts to tighten and makes you look like a literal! zombie!!! in this very spooky but satisfying way. You leave it on for a quick ten minutes, then it washes off super easily and leaves your skin bright and rejuvenated.
Promising review: "Smells great! This face mask does exactly what it says. My skin is nice and lifted, hydrated, noticeable reduction in fine lines, improved texture, reduced my pore size, and eliminated some newly developed rough patches forming around the hairline. Couldn't be more satisfied with this product! I have pretty good skin for 37, but this mask has really helped take my skin to the next level" —Samantha
Get a box of eight masks from Amazon for $17.80.
11. A levitating planter you can use to extremely mess with your friends when they come over. "What do you mean it's spinning?" you ask, feigning concern. "Looks like a normal planter to me??"
12. A space-saving, compact Ninja Foodi 2-in-1 Flip Toaster, which is basically what happens when a traditional toaster and a toaster oven have a deeply convenient baby. You can use it like a traditional toaster to make toast and bagels and English muffins, but *then* you can quite literally flip it over and use it as an oven to make cheesy toast, bagel bites, patties, and other crispy delicious things that require horizontal toasting.
Promising review: "This toaster has become a must-have in my kitchen. Want a grilled cheese? Throw it in at 350 degrees for eight minutes and come back when the timer is done! Want pizza rolls? 350 degrees for 10 minutes and then they’re done. This thing is so convenient and I love it when a device can do two or more things in one small package. Highly recommend!" —Ryan Chrum
Get it from Amazon for $89.99.
13. A stuffed waffle maker to introduce you to the infinite glory of stuffing food into a pillowy warm carb — I'm talking jam, cheesy eggs, meats, NUTELLA (!!), pie filling, peanut butter, the whole nine yards. I'm truly shaking thinking about amassing this kind of breakfast power.
Promising review: "I bought this after I saw a video on TikTok, so I had an idea about the yummy waffles I could make. First waffles were stuffed with apple pie filling. Second ones scrambled eggs with bacon and cheese. Just amazing!!! The only way you could make this better is to send a chef!! I definitely recommend watching a video on TikTok or YouTube to inspire you before you start!!" —Adirondackdarling
Get it from Amazon for $49.98.
14. BYO Blush Oil, which is the ultimate in easy-to-use makeup because it practically does all the work *for* you — its color is designed to react to the pH of your skin, giving you a wholly personalized look without any extra work. TBH, it's no wonder this is one of their bestselling prods.
Youthforia is an Asian woman–owned small business established in 2020 that specializes in environmentally friendly, cruelty-free makeup made with at least 90% renewable ingredients.
Fun fact: All of Youthforia's makeup is designed with ingredients that make it A-OK for your skin to sleep with it on!
I tried this out myself and I have to say, it is WILD watching it adjust to your skin's pH in real time. It was a very bright pink at first but super easy to spread — a bit like Glossier's Cloud Paint, except personalized. It's very long lasting, too — I applied in the morning and could still see a rosy glow by the end of the day.
Promising review: "Dewy and glowy. I tried it over makeup and it appeared as a strong pink shade but settled to a flushed, glowy color. I had my little sister try it too because I wanted to see the color change again and it lasted a really long time on her. The texture was smooth and it was easy to rub in and blend out." —Summer
15. A customizable storage "book shelf" to reduce clutter and add some character (literally) to any space in your room. Each one features different books, and depending on your vibe, you can select certain lengths and color schemes, and even preview the books chosen for your custom box in advance. People use these to hide modem and cable boxes, store jewelry and money, and more!
Covogoods is a Utah-based, woman-owned small business that specializes in storage products made out of upcycled books.
Promising review: "I absolutely LOVE this!!! I ordered to conceal our modem and router and it looks so perfect. They are real books and it’s wonderfully built, and the shades of blue are beautiful together. Shipped quickly and love to support a family biz!" —C.R.
16. A stainless-steel rainfall showerhead so you can sing "let the rain fall down and wake my dreams" at full blast in the shower the way god and Hilary Duff intended.
Promising review: "This is a beautiful showerhead, very thin, but feels quite sturdy and heavy. Installation took no more than five minutes. The showerhead has a very smooth, highly polished, mirror-like chrome finish. It gives a satisfying showering experience without wasting too much water. Absolutely no leaks whatsoever. Everybody in our family said they liked it. What else is there to say about a showerhead?" —Sadda Reddy
Get it from Amazon for $45.31+ (available in three sizes and two finishes).
17. A distinctive Grecian bust pot to add a sophisticated touch to any room in your home, and also casually flex that you are, in fact, the kind of plant parent who has openly wept to Song of Achilles multiple times.
Promising review: "Beautiful and functional. I got the larger version, in store, then had to have the smaller one, too. I put succulent soil in the large, and added a Snow White waffle plant. I rested my xerographica air plant on the small one, until it gets too big. She’s so cute, I’ll probably leave her empty. I absolutely love them!" —S Malcom
Get it from Anthropologie for $44 (also available in a smaller size, and different busts when you scroll down the product page).
18. A digital smart toaster with so many settings you're about to feel more powerful than the "I love bread" Oprah GIF. This toaster has preset options for everything from bagels to waffles to English muffins to POP-TARTS, plus you can indicate if you're popping them in frozen, fresh, or to reheat. Plus when it's ~at rest~ it shows a sleek digital or analog clock display.
Promising review: "Of course, TikTok made me buy it! LOL! But seriously, it looks great in my newly remodeled kitchen and really cooks/toasts/warms up my breads, waffles, and bagels perfectly and evenly! I've had some really cheap toasters in my time and have always been disappointed with the uneven toasting because one of the elements within the toaster burnt out, etc. This toaster is super smart and you can clearly see when your food is about to be done. There's three settings (warm, fresh, frozen) options for toasting so you're food is always cooked to perfection! The animated circle around on display when cooking lets you know know how far along your food is to being done. An audible sound plays when it's done so you don't have to keep watching it. When you're not using the toaster, the time displays. Where I have it in my kitchen, it's nice to have the time on that side of the room without having to turn around and look at my oven. The aesthetics are very nice and complimentary since all my appliances are stainless steel. It gives my kitchen this extra zhoosh up the place! I've been using it now for several months and have no complaints!" —ADR
Get it from Amazon for $349.
19. Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation for light, easy coverage that's working overtime not just as makeup, but for skin health, too — on top of the protective SPF, it's formulated with squalane to help skin's hydration and elasticity and hyaluronic acid to improve moisture levels. Basically it's light foundation, but give it superpowers.
Promising review: "TikTok made me buy it. I’ve never been a foundation person, a little bit of a light concealer under the eyes is usually as far as I’ll go. Recently I’ve noticed more redness and wanted a product that added a light veil for a more cohesive base. This is perfect! So natural looking and it feels good. It’s also nice that there are skincare ingredients including sunscreen so I feel like I’m doing something good for my skin while making it look better. I don’t think I’ll need to replace it anytime soon since you only need a small amount, but when I do I will definitely be repurchasing!!" —hal3ymac4
Get it from Sephora for $48.
21. A compact rolling desk bike pretty much guaranteed to keep even the most restless among us on task. Sorry @ your actual desk.
This desk bike is also height adjustable so you can get your perfect fit with the tray, and has "whisper quiet" pedaling, eight resistance levels, and a way to track your mileage, RPM, and other stats.
Promising review: "I saw this in TikTok and I bought it. No regrets! I’ve used this almost daily since I got it. I’m moving way more than I did before. The tabletop part is a little loose but that might be from me leaning on it too much. It wasn’t originally like that. I haven’t looked into tightening it. This is 10 out of 10 recommended for someone who's looking to move more!!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $390.99.
Psst — you can watch the viral desk bike TikTok featuring it for more insight on how it works. It's been liked over 1.8 million times!
22. A Hugimals weighted stuff elephant reviewers swear by for some anxiety-reducing snuggles — each of these stuffed animals was designed with the help of occupational therapists, pediatricians, and psychiatrists to optimize their deep pressure quality so it feels like they're hugging you back ❤️.
Promising review: "Re-entering social and work engagements after two years of quarantine brought on unexpected anxiety and sleep disruptions. Weighted blankets were too warm. This has been the greatest gift! Just enough weight to be calming and soothing. Falling asleep more naturally with his Hugimal goodness!" —PK
23. A Peloton Bike screen swivel add-on created to enable any regular Peloton with the swiveling capabilities that the Peloton Bike+ has — basically, you get the full upgrade of a new bike *without* shelling out thousands for a new one.
Sweetnam And Bradley is a UK-based Etsy stop established in 2021 that specializes in custom gadgets for Peloton bikes.
Promising review: "Beyond thrilled. I was considering buying the newer bike only because I wanted the rotating screen. This little gadget saved me thousands 🙂 It’s extremely well designed and manufactured. Super simple to install as well (did it by myself) I used it on a Peloton boot camp workout today and I was so happy!!!!" —Cheryl Stettin
Get it from Sweetnam And Bradley on Etsy for