1. A ridiculously charming octopus-shaped blackhead remover you can use to gently scrub as part of your skin routine or in the shower to remove excess sebum to exfoliate pores and pull out blackheads, whiteheads, and other miscellaneous gunk from the day that you'd rather evict.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok, it works great so far." —MarMarManuel
*Another* promising review: "After just two days of use, this adorable little octopus has done wonders for me, smells great too. Here's how I used it: I wore down the stick just a little to where the texture from the salt is visible, scrubbed around on my face so there was plenty of product, then I used my fingers to gently massage all the gunk away. Rinse, pat dry, and enjoy the softness. Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin like myself." —LuckLocust
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
2. A soothing Jelly Lip Melt with an oh-so-satisfying texture and delightful moisturizing power that you can get in refreshing flavors like lychee, watermelon, blackberry, and green grape. Psst — a lot of reviewer compare this to the cult-fave Laneige mask!
Promising review: "If you like the Laneige lip sleeping mask, then get this. In my opinion, this lip melt works even better and stays on my lips way longer! Whenever I used the Laneige mask before bed, I would always wake up feeling like it had all rubbed off and my lips would feel a little dry, but also kinda sticky somehow. With this lip melt, I wake up still feeling like I have the product on my lips, and they feel smooth and hydrated. I also prefer the texture of this lip melt more, and a little product also goes a long way." —Caimish
Get it from Amazon for $12 (available in eight flavors).
3. A copy of Burn After Writing, a guided journal that tens of thousands of reviewers swear by — through a series of questions and thought experiments, it encourages people to take time away from their screens to explore their feelings, both new and old, so they can embrace meaningful ones and try to let others go.
Promising review: "I first saw this book on TikTok and decided to look more into it. I purchased four total because I know some people holding onto things that are difficult to let go of. It’s a great way to look at things from a different perspective and truly hold yourself accountable to different things in your life. I love what it stands for and I look forward to when I burn mine after I’m done. Self love, self care, and meditation for a better state of mind tomorrow is always the goal. I definitely recommend it to those susceptible to change and the willingness to try things different. You’re so much more than what’s been done to you and someone’s inability to see your worth does not decrease your value. Choose you for a change." —Brent Helm
Get it from Amazon for $7.32.
4. A color-coded Cuisinart knife set so not only will you have the perfect blade for each task like a true profesh, but you'll be able to avoid cross-contamination without having to pause and wipe everything down every time you transition to a new food. 🌈
It includes a chef's knife, paring knife, bread knife, slicing knife, utility knife, and santoku knife. Psst — the knives don't come with this a holder, but you can snag an easy-to-install magnetic bar for knives on Amazon if you want to display them like this reviewer did!
Promising review: "This is my best buy of the month, and best knife buy of the year. Yeah, I've had sharper, better-quality knives in the past, but for hundreds of dollars more. For basic kitchen use, this is the set to buy. I like that they're colorful, because I've already been able to familiarize myself with which knife is which color and what I need to use them for. I haven't had to sharpen them yet and I've been using them pretty steadily for about a month. The blade cases they come with are extremely handy. I like that I don't have to use a knife block. These fit nicely in my drawer. At this price, they are worth every penny. I wouldn't have a problem spending $40–$50 for these knives." —GWP
Get a set of six knives with covers from Amazon for $19.99.
5. A microwave rapid brownie maker, because the only thing better than homemade brownies is homemade brownies in less than four minutes. All you need is half a box of any regular grocery store mix plus the ingredients, and this gizmo will have you on your way to Brownie City in no time.
Rapid Brands is a California-based small business that specializes in dishwasher-safe, microwaveable, BPA-free kitchen products.
Psst — people swear by this for dorms, studio apartments, and for safer, easier baking with kids!
Promising review: "Love this. Brownies come out very moist. Makes a half of a 13x9 inch brownie mix at a time. This is great for us because we don't have to search for measuring cups and mixing bowls; everything you need but the ingredients are included. The brownies come out moist and chewy and the 'pan' is very easy to clean. I like that I can make half a batch at a time, and what can be wrong with brownies in three and a half minutes?" —Jqbuckley
Get it from Amazon for $6.40.
6. A bottle of "Hell Pore Cleanup" fruit toner, which lives up to its hardcore name by unclogging pores and simultaneously moisturizing *and* exfoliating skin, helping clear dead skin cells after you wash your face at the end of the day. This is an excellent way to help your makeup glide on smoother and brighten your skin!
Promising review: "I am obsessed with Elizavecca. This is my absolute favorite product from this brand. I have gone through seven bottles of this in a less than year. I use it every night. I love the smell, I love the tingle. I have combo skin, but this doesn’t dry out my skin. It’s essential to use serum and night cream after. I follow it up with the Hyaluronic Acid Milky Piggy Serum and Milky Piggy Retinol. My skin looks incredible and I’m always getting compliments on it." —JacquelineElizabeth
Get it from Amazon for $11.60.
7. A plug-in color-shifting mushroom light for anyone whose little cottagecore heart could use an extra dose of cozy to calm them down.
Promising review: "I LOVE this night-light. It's in my bathroom and is a lovely addition. It turns off the second the lights go on, which is nice because I don't have to worry about accidentally leaving it on. Super cute and the little itty-bitty lighting element does a good job lighting, just enough so I don't have to turn the main lights on in the middle of the night." —1Thand
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
8. A Buddy the dog spoon and spatula holder, aka the goodest! boy!!!!! in your kitchen. This heat-resistant pupperoonie will latch to your pots and pans to make an instant spoon rest (or prop open a hot lid to vent while cooking!). Paw-sitively DELIGHTFUL.
9. A magnetic Harry Styles bookmark to prevent you from dog-earing your books and saying wistfully on your next reread, "You know it's not the same as it was."
Luna Petunia Paper Studio is a Washington-based Etsy shop established in 2021 that specializes in handmade stickers and bookmarks.
Promising review: "The bookmark is so cute. I was packaged very nicely and it came with a very cute sticker. Would definitely order from this shop again :)." —Emma Wells
10. A cult-favorite ~secret~ popcorn salt that anyone in the movie theater industry will tell you is a perfect copycat for that oh-so-savory buttery goodness you love to inhale before the previews begin. Not to be dramatic about popcorn on main, but this stuff is game changing.
Our family recently unearthed this because beloved To All The Boys I've Loved Before author Jenny Han mentioned that it was her secret to delicious popcorn, and it may have just wrecked me for other at-home popcorn for the rest of my life. It genuinely tastes just as salty and buttery and savory as fresh movie theater popcorn. I inhaled it so fast that every single one of my organs lit up in mild alarm.
Promising review: "I am a person who will make myself sick eating buckets of popcorn (I have no self-control). This has by far been my favorite 'TikTok made me buy' item. My at-home popcorn is now my favorite thing to make and I don't need to go the theater for popcorn. Very much worth the purchase and this will last me such a long time." —S Martinez
Get it from Amazon for $9.60+ (available in four flavors).
11. A strengthening rice water protein shampoo bar to encourage hair growth by balancing the PH in your hair — reviewers with dry, brittle hair swear by this for helping soften and restore their locks! Bonus: this is vegan, zero waste, and 100% compostable.
Kitsch is an LA-based, self-financed, woman-owned small business established in 2010 that specializes in haircare.
Promising review: "My forever shampoo! I wanted to use this for a while in order to give it a fair review. I found this just looking for a new shampoo, hating most liquid shampoos and how they make my hair look and feel. I have very long, fine hair and most shampoos just make me a greasy mess within a day or so. This shampoo changed that for me. I shampoo my roots two times a week with this bar and my scalp feels so clean afterward. Much less greasy in between washes now. The bar itself smells great, hasn’t broken apart, and lathers easily. I would suggest 'painting' the bar right on your hair and then lathering instead of trying to lather it in your hands like a bar of soap. Not only does this make my hair look healthier, there is no plastic, and no harmful chemicals in it. Highly recommend giving it a go!!" —Morgan Riddles
12. A cloud-shaped magnetic key holder for an absurdly cute storage option for keys that will prettttyyy much guarantee you never lose them again.
Promising review: "So, yes, TikTok made me buy this, but so far I really like it. It's obviously very adorable and offers a charming spot to keep my keys that works with my entryway. I'm really surprised by how strong the hold is for such a small object — I carry my car fob and a few keys and so far it's holding strong. I hung it with Command strips to avoid any potential damage to the wall and I will say make sure it's level as the hold is not so good on an angle (but that was from the original in-hand testing). Definitely recommend and for the price, I'm very tempted to get one for my at-work office." —D. Carter
Get it from Amazon for $7.98.
13. A color-changing strawberry glass so you can sip your iced coffee and tea with a dash of sugar and a sprinkle of ✨magic✨.
SaVi Home & Gifts is a family-owned Etsy shop established in 2021 that specializes in custom cups, budget binders, and stickers.
Promising review: "This cup is so freaking cute! The color changing effect was so cool and they gave me some free thank you stickers! Definitely would order from this store again. 😊" —Hayden
14. A set of Globbles, which are about to be your new favorite stress-relieving fidget toy. These colorful balls are squishy, stretchy, and stick to pretty much any flat surface you throw them at *without* leaving any messy residue. TikTokers are having a blast tossing these at walls and ceilings to see the satisfying way they glom onto them.
Check out a TikTok of the Globbles in action.
Promising review: "Bought a six-pack for my neurodivergent family. We are all either ADHD or autistic. I struggle with compulsive hair pulling and bought these to help keep my hands busy. They are the perfect size, more satisfying than a stress ball, clean easily, fun to hurl at the wall or ceiling, and so far have lasted very well. I did test the durability of one and did break one when I pulled it as hard as I could. The inside looks something like shaving cream and didn’t smell or anything. But if you have a kid who is an aggressive chewer, perhaps keep an eye on them." —Amazon Customer
Get a set of six from Amazon for $11.99.
15. A Michael Scott/Prison Mike reversible dishwasher magnet so you always know whether the dishes in there are clean and need to be put away, or whether they're dirty and here to SCARE YOU STRAIGHT.
Promising review: "My whole family is a fan of The Office, so when I was searching for a magnet we could use on our dishwasher, this was the hands-down winner. Does it go with my farmhouse decor? Nope, not at all. But it does get the attention of two teenage boys. Had I gone with something a bit more my decor style, I can guarantee you it would not be as useful. I mean, we all would much rather see Prison Mike staring back at us than suit and tie Michael Scott, right? And there is only one way for that to happen...clean out the dishwasher!" —R. Funk
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.