1. A ridiculously charming octopus-shaped blackhead remover you can use to gently scrub as part of your skin routine or in the shower to remove excess sebum to exfoliate pores and pull out blackheads, whiteheads, and other miscellaneous gunk from the day that you'd rather evict.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok, it works great so far." —MarMarManuel
*Another* promising review: "After just two days of use, this adorable little octopus has done wonders for me, smells great too. Here's how I used it: I wore down the stick just a little to where the texture from the salt is visible, scrubbed around on my face so there was plenty of product, then I used my fingers to gently massage all the gunk away. Rinse, pat dry, and enjoy the softness. Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin like myself." —LuckLocust
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
2. A forever classic Hanes sweatshirt that will never stop being the comfiest thing you own — TikTokers especially love them for unexpected style combos (and recommend getting them oversized and wearing them with leggings for *maximum* coziness).
Promising review: "I, a 16-year-old girl, got a medium to have an oversized fit. For the people who came here from TikTok: IT'S AWESOME. The material is so soft and it’s a great price to put together that mini pleated skirt-and-collar outfit. I ordered the navy blue to see how it would fit first and I’ll 100% be ordering other colors." —abby
Psst — if you have Amazon Prime Wardrobe you can try this piece out before you buy it!
Get it from Amazon for $11+ (available in sizes S–5XL and 17 colors).
3. A painless, mint-flavored teeth-whitening pen that gets results from the very first use, lightening up years' worth of stains from coffee, tea, wine, or just...you know. Existing as a human with teeth.
Promising review: "I bought this on a whim when I saw someone review it on TikTok. After using it several times over the course of a week, I immediately noticed the difference in the color of my teeth. I'm a smoker and a heavy coffee drinker. I'm finding that this product will be a lifesaver in terms of what my smile looks like. I would definitely recommend!!" —Mully
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $16.99 (clip the $3 off coupon on the product page for this price).
4. The Pink Stuff's Miracle Multipurpose Cleaner Spray, which lives up to its name and *then* some considering the feats it can accomplish — people compare it to a Magic Eraser for everything from scrubbing the oven to caked-on pans to cleaning walls to getting stubborn stains off tiles and mirrors and sooooo, so much more.
Promising review: "First saw this product on TikTok and needed to try. I'm extremely grateful I did. I cleaned my kitchen with it and it was amazing. It cleans tough stains and shines appliances. It's a magical cleaner. If you are on the fence about trying it, just do it. You won't regret it. I will say its a bit pricey for a cleaner but it's 100% worth it." —lanetta
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
5. A six-outlet wall charger designed specifically for larger chargers that also comes equipped with two USB fast-charging ports *and* a night-light, so your WFH setup is as organized as possible.
6. A six-piece (!!) set of high-performance matte lipsticks at a *fraction* of the price of its competitors that stays the heck put without drying or cracking your lips by the end of the day. (Seriously, reviewers are DRAGGING major brands in their comments, these are so cheap and effective.)
Promising review: "What can I say, I saw a TikTok about this lipstick and for $10 had to try it! The reviews are right, for some reason this lipstick is better than even $20 name brand ones bought from Ulta. Not only does it smell great, but dries in under a minute and survived eating a cupcake, a Starbucks drink, and an entire evening out, no smudging and had to be removed with a makeup wipe. Fantastic product!!" —Claire
Get a six-piece set from Amazon for $11.88.
7. An extra-large car cup holder because some of us aren't just thirsty, but PARCHED, and need our emotional support HydroFlasks at our immediate disposal at all times. This easily converts your car's too-small drink holder into the mega one you deserve.
Promising review: "I saw one of these on TikTok and I gasped!! I carry my Yeti with me everywhere, so usually it just sits in my passenger seat. But this is perfect so it doesn’t fly around in the seat. This fit in my Chevy Equinox perfectly. So far so good." —J
Get it from Amazon for $14.95 (available in two colors).
8. Maybelline's Lash Sensational Sky High mascara, which has earned itself a spot in any standard beauty arsenal — not only does it build like a dream, but it lives up to its "sky high" name, giving you a ton of length without clumping or weighing lashes down.
Promising review: "I bought this mascara after seeing it go viral on TikTok. This stuff is incredible. I've been using this mascara for two months, and it's still performing very well. I admit that I am not a fan of the packaging (it feels clunky, cheap, and plasticy), but it's the inside that counts, right? The formula builds well. The brush is the perfect length to grip and coat all of my lashes. It lengthens my short eyelashes after just one coat! I tested this against my more expensive mascaras, and it performed better than most!" —Gizelle Cade
Get it from Amazon for $8.98 (available in five shades).
9. A super-chic minimalist glass tumbler that reviewers love for on-the-go iced coffee and water. I personally love mine because I am *terrible* at drinking water (the Wicked Witch of the West has nothing on me!!) but this straw situation has a weirdly good mouth-flow-feel (there is probably a more concise way to describe that, but too late!!) and it makes it more fun to hydrate. Also I am an aesthetic monster, and this ticks that box.
Promising review: "I saw this product on TikTok and automatically liked it! I love that it comes in so many different colors and the top is wood. I drink lots of water and needed a cup I could take with me everywhere. I could also put iced coffee in it too. I love that it came with two straws, a clear one and white. I will be purchasing another one for my husband and also one for my mom in different colors!" —Rose
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in dozens of colors and in multiple packs).
10. A no-spill dog bowl with a floating base that might make you think magic is real?? The design makes water easy to access, but controls the flow enough so it doesn't spill over or splash (plus the grippy base keeps it from tipping even when Fido gets very! excited! about hydration!!!).
11. A rose gold rechargeable electric lighter you can use to replace all your old gas ones. This one is not only chic as heck, but completely flameless, and made with a long stem so you can use it to light gas burners and larger candles without dealing with an open flame.
This also comes in other pretty colors, but I am especially partial to this one because I bought it for my parents (their kitchen is entirely pink and one of my favorite places on Earth), and this was SO EASY to use — not to mention super safe! I'm a big weenie about fire (LOL, self-preservation) so I've always stuck to extended-arm gas lighters, but this is much better for the environment (plus cuter), so I feel a lot better about using it. You can read my full review of the Leejie electric lighter for more deets!
Promising review: "Works like a charm. I saw this on a TikTok. Knew immediately that I needed it. I love candles and this is so much better than a match or lighter. It’s kept a charge for months. I use it several times a month." —dwhite3012
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in five colors).
12. A bottle of nail and cuticle repair oil that you simply brush on your nail beds once a day to condition and strengthen all those brittle spots and painful hangnails, leaving you with thick, strong nails and nail beds you're not tempted to pick at all the livelong day.
13. An extendable tub and tile scrubber to help you get in the nooks and crannies of your bathroom space (the audacity of walls to be taller than humans???).
14. A mini sunset lamp for anyone who takes vibe curation seriously and wants to make their space as calming and zen as possible. This lil lamp is dimmable *and* portable, plus it rotates 360 degrees, so you can tailor it to your precise standards.
Promising review: "I've seen these on TikTok a bunch of times and now I finally have my own! I've been eyeing the sunset and rainbow lights for months. I decided to purchase just the sunset light first to see how much I liked it. The same day it came I tested it out in a home studio and I absolutely adore it! It gives a soft, glowy look that is perfect to accent golden hour style photoshoots and editing styles. I definitely recommend this product. I can't wait to purchase the rainbow light next for a whole new look!" –Taylor
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in two colors).