41 TikTok-Famous Products That Basically Scream “I Love Summer”
These color-changing sunscreen reminder stickers are about to save your whole beach vacation.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A super lightweight convertible cooler and table you can use to store drinks and take on all your adventures, then magically turn into a table by lifting off the top so you don't have to sacrifice your beloved White Claws to the grass.
Check out a TikTok of the hybrid table and cooler in action.
Promising review: "Good quality and lightweight. Design makes it very easy to carry, I find it easier than the average cooler. The handle is nice and high and wide so the rest of it is not bumping up against your leg. And once you lift up the lid which turns into a table it's sturdy enough to actually use for setting drinks on without worry. Exceeded expectations." —April Ford
Get it from Amazon for $64.90+ (available in two colors).
2. A cold brew coffee maker so gloriously easy to use that all you have to do is stick your favorite ground coffee in the filter, seal the airtight lid on top, and pop it in the fridge overnight. Boom, 4 cups of cold brew you don't have to lift a finger to make when you're scrambling to log onto a Zoom meeting five minutes late.
Promising review: "I LOVE this product so much! I drink iced coffee on the daily but the system I had just wasn't cutting it for me. I didn't know how to brew cold coffee at home (all we have is a Keurig, and there's no cold brew option) so I would go buy iced coffee from Dunkin' every morning. Now don't get me wrong, i love my Dunkin', but I wanted to find a way to be able to make that same iced coffee at HOME, and I think my wallet and gas tank wanted me to figure that out too. I found out about this product through TikTok and it is a GAME CHANGER. All you have to do is put coffee grounds in the filter, fill up the main compartment 3/4 full with water (I use water from my fridge), screw the filter into the lid and screw the lid shut, shake it a little to put the coffee grounds to work, and let it do its magic for 12–24 hours! This is probably the best investment i've ever made. You need this!!" —Carmen E.
Get it from Amazon for $24.19+ (available in three colors and two sizes).
3. A strapless sweetheart tank with a sweet little twist at the neckline that your future self will high-five you for on days when the sun is absolutely roasting you this summer — this top manages to be lightly compressive, opaque, *and* super breathable at the same time.
Check out a TikTok of the sweetheart tank in action.
Promising review: "True to size and perfect length. The color is the pure white I wanted and looks great with denim. The knit is soft and comfortable and still thick and stretchy, so it’s not see through. Length works great with my low rise jeans or can be tucked in for higher rises." —Cina
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–L and 16 colors).
4. A set of sunscreen reminder stickers — these UV stickers have SPF recognition and will change colors to let you know both when your SPF is working, and then again when it's time to slather more sunscreen on. Each sticker is water-resistant and works for up to twelve hours. NOT TODAY, SUN!!!
Check out a TikTok of the sunscreen stickers in action.
Promising review: "After yet another bad sunburn even though I'm trying VERY HARD to keep sunscreen on, I bought these. First use was at Disneyland on a 90-degree zero clouds day. This helped so much! I kept an eye (as did my friends) on the dot so we all knew when to reapply sunscreen and not one of us got burned. I also used these on a weeklong hiking adventure in Utah where it was also in the 90s with an extreme UV index. None of us got burned, so all in all this is one of the best inventions!" —Catherine Shock
Get a 16-count from Amazon for $15.99.
5. An at-home slushy-making cup so easy to use that the family is going to spend the entire summer in Slushy Town. All you have to do is freeze the cup for four hours, pour in the cold drink of your choice (read: anything from soda to LaCroix to juice to smoothies) and crush the sides of the silicone cup until a slush forms.
Check out a TikTok of the Slushy Maker Cup in action — it even comes with a spill-proof lid so it won't leak while you're crushing the cup!
Promising review: "I’m an absolute sucker for slushies. Why? Heck if I know. I saw this cup on TikTok, and bought it though I was very skeptical. However, it works!! I’ve made at least a dozen already, if not more." —C. Warrick
Get it from Amazon for $22.98 (available in ten colors).
6. Plus a Yonanas fruit soft-serve maker that magics any frozen fruit into an ice cream or sorbet texture so you can have a yummy frozen treat made to your *precise* favorite fruit combos. A lot of folks with dietary restrictions swear by this to get their ice cream kicks!
Promising review: "I saw one of these in action at a friend's house like five years ago and thought it was just a made up memory, because making ice cream out of solely frozen fruit seems wild. But when I saw a TikTok about it I immediately went to Amazon and bought it. Literally this was the BEST decision of my life. I cannot believe still how amazing this thing is! It makes the creamiest, best-tasting fruit ice cream ever. It’s easy to take apart and clean, and super easy to use." —DMCKAY
Get it from Amazon for $49.99 (available in five colors).
7. A delightful little tool called the Bug Bite Thing that suctions on all kinds of bug bites to reduce swelling, itchiness, and redness — perfect for family hikes, camping trips, and other fun outdoor shenanigans.
This works on mosquitoes, bees, wasps, biting flies, sea lice, and more (although TBH, if this list of bugs gets any longer I may just stay indoors forever!!).
Promising review: "I bought this because I saw it on TikTok, and have been having issues with mosquito bites. Used it a few time to relieve itchiness and I am convinced it works! Have been recommending it to my family and friends. Read the directions and follow them carefully. Don't use this on your face or neck, or other sensitive areas. Don't do a lot of suction, just a little bit. And do it a few times if needed. Great invention!" —Joe
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in three colors).
8. A portable Chill-O-Matic Instant Beverage Cooler, aka every finicky cold bevvie drinker's DREAM. This gadget can take a 12-ounce can of seltzer, soda, or beer at room temperature and make it ice cold in just one minute. A lot of people who complain that their fridge doesn't make drinks "cold enough" also swear by this for an extra icy kick.
Check out a TikTok of the Chill-O-Matic in action.
Promising review: "I was so afraid of wasting money. But I didn’t. I love my sodas cold. But sometimes there’s not a cold one available, and waiting 30-40 min for one to get cold in the freezer is not always ideal. This will get your room temp can to fridge cold in 90 seconds. I let it run double that to get almost freezer cold. I wish it had a power cord. But I do appreciate the portability that the batteries provide. I can’t wait to try it out on vacationing, as access to cold sodas isn’t always available. All you need is a literally a little bit of ice." —G. Massey
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
9. An insulated tumbler that tens of thousands of reviewers swear by to keep their cold brew and iced tea so cold that the ice doesn't melt even after a full 12 hours. Bonus? It comes with two lids! One is a flip-top lid for hot drinks, and the other is a lid with a straw for all your cold ones. Get you an insulated tumbler that can do both!!!
Promising review: "Another 'TikTok made me do it' purchase. I love this tumbler. This is the most gorgeous simple tumbler you could get. It comes with two different lids, one for straws, and one for sipping. It also comes with two plastic straws but you can use stainless steel ones instead if desired. The cup keeps your drinks cold or hot and is fairly durable. Although the straw lid is not 'spill proof' it is fairly resistant. My 2-year-old loves to carry it around and use the straw, it usually doesn't leak if it's knocked over! Overall the wait for this particular color is well worth it and I plan to buy more!" —Sinaxis
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in 41 colors and six sizes).
10. A cropped workout tank with a padded built-in bra so versatile you'll want to pair it with everything in your closet. Reviewers love this top because it's compressive enough for a sweat sesh, but comfy enough for all your athleisuring needs.
TBH, this crossed my radar because of Stephanie Buttermore, a popular YouTuber who shares stories of her gym routines on Instagram.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and was hesitant cause I’m used to buying, like, cheap $5 crop tops, but thank you to whoever on TikTok posted these because I’m gonna end up buying backups and every color. They’re so cute but still laid back and can be used from day to day going out or working out. They make the girls look great too without having to wear a bra underneath. A little pricey but so worth it." —Amy
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in women's sizes S–XXL and 20 colors).
11. Plus a longline sports bra so comfy, supportive, and versatile that reviewers also love it both for workouts and errand running. Bonus — a lot of reviewers say this is an excellent Lululemon "Align" dupe!
Promising review: "I never, never, never leave reviews on products, but with this one, it's well well worth it and I haven't even worked out in it yet! I'm a 36DD (I ordered a large for reference), so finding a good, supportive sports bra can be a bit difficult to find. I found this one the way a Gen Z'er does: TikTok. And the so-called 'Lulu Dupe' is absolutely deserving of the praise it gets! This sports bra can even double as a tank top if you're running from the gym to get coffee or to home, so it's absolutely perfect! It's such a cute top and I can't wait to see how well it supports my workouts! I bought it in dusty blue and I'll be back for more of the colors!" —Robert
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–XL and 15 colors).
12. Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, a cult-favorite moisturizing body lotion infused with caffeine, guarana extract, and coconut oil to simultaneously tighten *and* smooth skin. Reviewers are also obsessed with the soothing "sunshine" smell (with some replacing their perfume with it altogether!).
Promising review: "Like so many, I was brainwashed by TikTok into buying this rather expensive lotion...then I bought one for my mom and one for my sister and five more for myself as they became harder to find. My favorite thing about it is the smell. Lightly tropical/coconutty but nothing overwhelming. Every time I wear it people say, 'What are you WEARING?' like I have some amazing perfume on. Besides that, it really is a great moisturizer. I’m not usually a sucker for marketing but this was so worth it." —Kristen
Get it from Amazon for $22.
13. Essence's Lash Princess mascara, because TBH, we've all wasted too many years and too much money looking for the ~holy grail~ mascara. This one is less than $5, gives you instant length, and is DELIGHTFULLY sweatproof for the summer.
Hello, that is my face above, because I bought into the hype of all the 5-star reviews and now I will never look back!! Putting it on is like giving my eyelashes butterfly wings. It doesn't get clumpy, it stays put ALL the livelong day no matter how much you sweat, and you can apply it on very lightly if you don't want it to look so dramatic, or continue applying for longer lashes each time.
Promising review: "Saw this product on TikTok and thought it would be expensive looking at the results they got. I am beyond amazed with how my lashes look after about two coats. For around $5 you couldn’t ask for a better mascara! I will be buying this same one when I run out. I was not expecting to like it as much as I do! No complaints." —Kd
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
14. A two-piece crop top and wide-leg pant set that reviewers *especially* love for warm-weather traveling, since the look is so versatile and the fabric of the set is so lightweight and thin that it's easy to pack.
15. A cult-favorite ~secret~ popcorn salt for summer blockbusters that anyone in the movie theater industry will tell you is a perfect dupe for that oh-so-savory buttery goodness you love to inhale before the previews begin. Not to be dramatic about popcorn on main, but this stuff is game changing.
Our family recently unearthed this because beloved To All The Boys I've Loved Before author Jenny Han mentioned that it was her secret to delicious popcorn, and it may have just wrecked me for other at-home popcorn for the rest of my life. It genuinely tastes just as salty and buttery and savory as fresh movie theater popcorn. I inhaled it so fast that every single one of my organs lit up in mild alarm.
Promising review: "I am a person who will make myself sick eating buckets of popcorn (I have no self-control). This has by far been my favorite 'TikTok made me buy' item. My at-home popcorn is now my favorite thing to make and I don't need to go the theater for popcorn. Very much worth the purchase and this will last me such a long time." —S Martinez
Get it from Amazon for $10.10 (available in two other flavors).
16. A truly multi-talented set of cooling towels you can use to beat the heat — all you have to do is wet these and they get chilly, perfect for draping on your head, neck, or other overheated areas. Once the chill runs out you can wet them again to get it back!
Promising review: "I saw these recommended on a TikTok for disabled people who can't regulate their temperature in the heat, and omg, was it worth buying them. You just add cold water and it's like an ice pack without the burning of the ice. They worked great for cooling my arm after the Covid shot! Excited to use them all summer!" —Muirgen Neal
Get a set of four for $18.99+ (available in 12 color combos).
17. A pleated tennis skirt so you can play our collective favorite summer game of 2022: "pretending to be able to play tennis, but mostly for the vibes."
Promising review: "I LOVE this skirt. I found it off a review on TikTok. The skirt fit like a glove, with room to stretch (not tight or ill fitting). I’m really happy with this product because it’s hard to find a product that accommodates my size and comes in good quality. If you were hesitant, I would suggest checking your measurements. I might buy more colors!" —Nick
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in women's sizes 0–12 and in 42 colors and patterns).
18. A reclining, adjustable Ostrich chaise lounge ideal for backyard naps and reading, thanks to the deeply convenient face hole in the upper part of it that makes it easy to comfortably lay on your stomach.
Check out a TikTok of the chaise lounge chair in action.
Promising review: "It’s typically more than I would have spent on a lounge chair but after seeing it on TikTok I had to buy one!! The arm and face hole make tanning the backside so easy and comfortable!" —Keely Shay
Get it from Amazon for $59 (available in five colors).
19. An illuminating moisturizer designed to enhance your skin's natural glow ✨ — perfect for anyone who wants a lightweight alternative to foundation or just a lil' extra low-effort shimmer in their lives.
Promising review: "Didn’t need this but bought this due to watching a TikTok. Pleasantly surprised by the magical erasing powers. This product has magic dust. Gives you a great glow and erases imperfections with the thinnest layer." —Kim Wilmot
Get it from Amazon for $6.99 (available in four shades).
20. A satin cowl neck midi dress you can consider an investment in all your summer shenanigans — this dress is versatile enough to wear at a casual dinner with sandals, out dancing with heels, or spruced up with jewelry at a formal event. TBH this dress has so many secret identities that Hannah Montana is shaking.
Promising review: "I saw this dress in a TikTok, and I thought I would try it out considering the reasonable cost. I was shocked at how comfortable it is. The material feels expensive and is smooth on your skin. You could wear a bra with it, but the cowl neckline allows you to go without. Overall, it's an amazing dress!" —A, Lu
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in 22 colors and patterns).