Cyber Week, the week when almost every store has deals (more than you could ever conceivably look through in an entire lifetime), is *here*.
We're wading through mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category.
FYI — deals can move quickly. We’ll do our best to keep this post and imagery as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Cyber Week to see our latest updates as the deals change!
1. A set of affordable, highly popular wireless Bluetooth earbuds for up to 43% off (plus an additional 20% off) that make *excellent* AirPod dupes, except arguably better — these are completely waterproof (like, you can fully take them in the shower) and come with several silicone earbuds to get the best fit possible.
2. A heated eye massager for 46% off (plus an additional 15% off!) with so many bells and whistles it is worth the investment and *then* some — not only does it come with five different massage modes and a 15-minute timer, but it has Bluetooth music so you can vibe with your eyes *and* your ears. Reviewers swear by this to help combat eye strain, headaches, puffy under-eye circles, and dry eyes, and insomnia.
3. A portable car vacuum for up to 46% off so the next time you explore the great outdoors or enjoy a particularly messy snack you don't have to coexist with the evidence of until the next time you do a deep car clean. With this easy peasy gadget, you can scoop it all up and leave your interiors looking brand spanking new.
4. A set of "floating" kitchen knives for 38% off (plus an extra 10% off) in an acrylic case that is, frankly, so badass that even as a person who can't cook to save their life I'm like, "Do it for the vibes." That said, reviewers really *DO* rave about these professional-quality stainless-steel blades!
5. A Renpho percussion massager for up to 60% off you won't even know how badly you need until you're using it — this gizmo is great for releasing knots, aches, and muscle tension, whether you got it from working at a desk too long or an intense workout.
6. A smart-toaster for 22% off that'll make you feel like you're living in the year 3000. Sure, you might not be living underwater, but you will have more than 60 settings on the touchscreen to choose from to toast your bread, English muffins, Pop-Tarts, and more to the exact level you desire.
7. A wireless, Bluetooth-enabled karaoke mic for 38% off you can sync with preeeeetty much anything, including speakers, players, or singing apps on your phone. Now you can live out your Ariana Grande fan fiction in the comfort of your own home.
8. A set of satin pillowcases for 38% off to help protect your gorgeous mane from becoming a tangled, knotty mess that you have to brush out come morning.
9. A SwitchBot Smart Switch Button Pusher for 44% off to turn virtually *any* device with a press-able "on/off" switch into smart tech in an instant. Once you adjust the device over the button — be it a light switch, a switch to turn on your kettle, or a switch to turn on a fan — you can ask Alexa or Google Home to turn it off or on, or control it via an app on your phone.
10. A TikTok-famous rotating digital alarm clock for up to 40% off complete with two USB ports, plus an input port, plus a soothing wake-up alarm, PLUS a mirrored screen, so it is truly Doing The Most (TM).
11. A Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser for up to 30% off that's *perfect* for anyone with sensitive teeth or gums — this deep cleans super effectively and gently, and is actually *more* effective than ordinary floss at improving gum health!
12. A pair of high-waisted crossover leggings for 30% off that TikTok caused to sell out once, so you might want to ~run~ to grab a pair before it happens again. Not only are these leggings extremely comfortable and stylish, but the crossover style of the waistband ensures they stay in place no matter if you're working out, or just lounging about — whatever is more your vibe.
13. A popular exfoliant foot peel for up to 20% off reviewers swear by for calluses and rough, cracked skin — you apply the two bootie-shaped masks on your feel for an hour, wash your feet, and then over the next five to seven days enjoy the bizarre satisfaction of watching the dead skin on your feet peel away to reveal smooth feet.
14. A pair of waterproof, anti-slip fuzzy memory foam slippers for up to 23% off so you can rock these comfy kicks not just at home, but on all the errands you're running. Might as well make sure everyone in the snack aisle of the grocery store knows you have good taste in toenail polish!
15. A 3-in-1 foldable magnetic wireless charger for up to 20% off you'll honestly be mad you didn't know about before now?? It folds out from a small square into a rectangular charging pad with a spot for your iPhone, AirPods, *and* Apple Watch to charge all at the same time. A lot of travelers swear by it because it saves soooo much space in their luggage.
16. A rechargeable hand warmer for 24% off (plus an extra 15% off) complete with double-sided heat and three different heat settings that'll make you the envy of everyone gritting their teeth through the winter cold.
17. An affordable sunrise alarm clock for 33% off so you can trick your human brain into thinking you're already dappled in the light of a bright, sunshiny day when you wake up, even if the the sun hasn't quite caught up to your morning routine.
18. Stasher bags for up to 20% off, aka the cutest reusable silicone sandwich and snack bags you ever did see. Not only will these help you reduce waste, but these leakproof babies will cook, sous vide, or freeze, *and* are dishwasher-safe to boot.
19. An egg bite maker for 20% off so you can flex on Starbucks and Costco and all the other places where you're paying top dollar for fresh or frozen egg bites by — gasp?? — customizing and making your own for cheap. Bonus: you can take the silicone molds off of it and use it as a regular grill for sandwiches!
20. A retro-style pixel art game Bluetooth speaker for 23% off so beloved by reviewers that a ton of them are gifting it to loved ones. It serves not just a speaker, but as a tiny canvas to make your own pixel art, a retro game console, an alarm clock, and even a white noise machine. Oh — and any designs you make on the pixel art screen can dance along to the music you play!
21. A leakproof, cult-fave Comotomo baby bottle for 23% off designed to mimic breastfeeding to make the transition to bottle-feeding a whole lot smoother, and anti-colic vents to prevent disruption of milk flow that leads to more gas and spit-up. Parents also love that the wide mouth on these makes them *ridiculously* easy to clean compared to other brands.
22. A set of silicone stove-counter gap covers for 31% off so you never have to endure the five stages of "I guess I'm never seeing that knife again" grief the next time an unsuspecting piece of cutlery falls into the abyss. This is also a great way to stop crumbs from falling, and discouraging bugs and critters from having a field day with 'em.
23. A progress-tracking jump rope for 42% off that's not only durable and designed for ease of use, but keeps track of how long you've been jumping and how many jumps you've gotten in to give you an accurate assessment of your workout at the end, whether you're bopping along for ten quick minutes during your lunch break or going for a full sweat sesh.
24. A portable laptop power bank for 23% off to truly change the game for remote workers. This sleek gadget not only charges laptops at top speed, but a second USB to charge your phone simultaneously. It also has a unique slim design to make it easy to slide into a backpack or messenger bag alongside a laptop, and a screen projecting how much charge is left and how long it will take to fully charge your device.
25. A keyless fingerprint doorknob for 30% off (plus an additional $5 off) because sometimes!!! You just need a little bit of well-earned time for your human self, without all the hassle of locking and unlocking. Enter this gadget, which only opens to your fingerprint or a designated code. One side is plain and the other contains the fingerprint and code pad (which only lights up when in use).
26. A pair of wireless sleep headphones for up to 50% off that will play white noise or the music of your choice in a comfy headband, so you can enjoy the calm of it all night long (and block out the unrepentant snoring of certain people and/or pets).
27. A Calpak clear cosmetics case for 20% off for an upgraded look to whatever stained and old toiletry bag you've been using for a few years too long. This one is basically the Mercedes of cosmetic bags — it's durable, water-resistant, lightweight, has dual carrying handles, and two zippered compartments. Plus, you'll be able to easily check and make sure you packed your contacts.
28. An oversized turtleneck sweater for 22% off (plus an extra $5 off) so they can flex some real "main character in a rom-com" vibes while they're leaf-peeping and snow-frolicking in the cold.
29. A set of four TikTok-famous hair claw clips for up to 53% off so you always have a cute way to keep your hair out of your face whether you're doing chores or going for a walk. Bonus: they'll keep even long, thick hair securely in place all day long.
30. Some extra soft cooling bed sheets for 25% off (plus an additional 20% off coupon!) that so many reviewers with insomnia, night sweats, and overheating issues swear by that you might never consider buying another set of sheets again. Reviewers also are obsessed with how well these sheets wash and maintain quality over time. Bonus? These come in so many colors it's basically *impossible* not to find one to match your room's aesthetic.
31. A self-adhesive paper towel roll holder for 32% off on Amazon that you can install on the the wall or bottom of a cabinet to free up counter space (and prevent your paper towels from getting mucked up from things that might spill on the counter!).
Looking for even more incredible Cyber Week deals?
—All The Best Cyber Monday Deals
—TikTok Products That Are Worth The Hype *And* On Sale This Cyber Monday
—All The Best Cyber Monday Deals At Amazon
—All The Best Cyber Monday Deals For Parents
—Just 35 Fantastic Things To Treat Yourself To On Cyber Monday
—All The Best Cyber Monday Travel Deals
—Practical Things Worth Buying On Cyber Monday
—All The Best Cyber Monday Fashion Deals
Note: Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.