48 Things To Treat Yourself To That You'll End Up Using Over And Over Again
Including a cat-shaped coffee stirring spoon so cute your actual cat might try to steal it in a jealous rage.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of dreamy polarized aviator sunglasses with 100% UVA and UVB protection against the harsh rays of the sun (plus that air of ~maybe I own a motorbike, maybe I don't~ mystery).
2. A set of adorable hanging cat spoons, because truly, is there a more purrrfect breakfast companion than one that will stir your coffee and your heart?
3. A chic BruMate insulated can cooler so all your beloved White Claws, Red Bulls, and LaCroixs can stay cool as a cucumber, and you can enjoy them while taking your sweet time.
4. A bottle of Drop It, a natural wine sulfate and tannin remover that works its magic on your glass in just 20 seconds, so you can rest easy with your nightly glass of Pinot knowing you've spared yourself the infamous Post-Wine Headache or allergic reactions.
5. A reusable purple castle Starbucks cold cup so you can cut down on waste. The magic of Disney is always just one sip of cold brew away.
6. Essence's Lash Princess mascara, because TBH, we've all wasted too many years and too much money looking for the ~holy grail~ mascara. This one is less than $5 and will give you such instant length you'll feel like your eyelashes are about to pull a Butterfree and take flight.
7. A copy of The Book of Myself: A Do-It-Yourself Autobiography in 201 Questions to get you into memoir, in guided questions and prompts. It's perfect for any stage of life, whether you're looking for something structured and soothing to focus on or a way to help help you preserve your favorite memories.
8. A shampoo scalp massager you can use in the shower to massage and exfoliate your scalp, so you can get all of the relaxing decadence of feeling like someone is massaging your head without physically going to a salon. Psst — a lot of reviewers mention this has also helped with psoriasis, dandruff, and scalp tenderness!
9. A painless battery-charged hair remover you can simply glide over super fine hair like the hair above your lip or between your brows instead of going into a full battle mode with wax or shaving cream.
10. A popular water-resistant Under Armour face mask designed to sit off your lips, giving you plenty of room to breathe without getting fabric sucked into your mouth mid-run. It's also made with the company's Iso-Chill fabric, so it doesn't overheat despite being bulkier than other masks.
11. A combination sleep mask with wireless headphones so you can listen to white noise, audiobooks, or music to relax without risking your ears getting snore while you snooze. Bonus: it's designed to work for side sleepers, and the inside is contoured with a cooling memory foam so you don't feel pressure on your eyes, either.
12. A water-resistant, durable picnic blanket designed to be *super* easy to clean, with a fabric that lets you easily brush off crumbs, dirt, and sand. Reviewers also mention how soft and comfy it is, and how nicely it rolls up to take on the go.
13. Glossier's Cloud Paint blush, which I personally love because it feels like fingerpainting your face. It's thick enough for a noticeable glow, but subtle enough that you don't have to be super precise about it — basically every time I complained about makeup being too hard, a friend rec'd it to me, and I've neeeever looked back.
14. A chic faux crocodile laptop case in a sunshine-y yellow to protect your beloved Zoom machine and put a happy spring in your step when you open it up each morning.
15. A set of cooling towels that get chilly the moment you soak them in water and wring them out — a godsend for when you're looking for quick ways to cool down when the temperature outside starts to spike.
16. A bottle of Dr Teal's soothing Epsom salt to help ease all the mysterious aches and pains and generalized body nonsense that comes with existing all day long.
17. A reviewer-beloved Mane Club 10-in-1 leave-in spray that honestly deserves its own theme song, for the amount of work it's putting in. Its unique formula of cannabis sativa seed oil helps it condition, detangle, heat protect, prevent breakage, hydrate, smooth, soften, control frizz, boost shine, and strengthen your hair, and keeps it nongreasy to boot.
18. A jar of Aztec healing clay masks for acne that essentially suck the gunk out of your pores (and pre-existing acne) like a vacuum, so you'll be that much less likely to want to pick them yourself.
19. An internet-beloved time-marked water bottle you can get in a bajillion different colors to remind you to stay hydrated during the day instead of trying to chug a river's worth of water at dinner.
20. A thick clear lip gloss that glides on without getting so sticky that half your hair ends up in your mouth the second you get hit by a gust of wind, and will give your lips the perfect gleam of your Instagram dreams.
21. A subscription to MeUndies so you can handpick your own suuuuper soft underwear each month, with a ton of different rotating styles and patterns to choose from so you'll never get bored of your undie vibes.
22. A pair of popular quick-dry water shoes that reviewers love for everything from walking on rockier beaches to kayaking to washing their cars. They're flexible and comfy like a sock, but protective against nefarious objects like sharp rocks and stray Legos.
23. A set of affordable, highly popular (seriously, these have over 135,000 5-star reviews) waterproof wireless Bluetooth earbuds so you can queue up all your bops and enjoy them on your outdoor runs or workouts without worrying about drowning them in sweat or rain.
24. A bottle of Orly's "Here Comes The Sun" nail polish, aka the perfect shade for anyone who wants a neutral-ish tone to go with most of your outfits *and* finding something that feels bright for the summer ahead. Get a shade that can do both!! ☀️💅✨
25. A pair of comfy period-proof underwear, because honestly, you've sacrificed enough of your favorite pairs to the cause. These are designed to hold two tampons' worth of period blood (which washes right out of them!) and are a *great* alternative to walking around with uncomfy, bulky pads (or worrying about tampon leakage).
26. Plus a rechargeable, flameless electric lighter to replace all your old gas ones — this is a godsend for anyone trying to light deeper candles or even fireplaces and gas stoves with minimal effort.
27. A s'mores griller so you can have all of the summer camp vibes you and your Parent Trap-loving self deserve without ever leaving the house.
28. A set of six satin scrunchies designed to hold back your hair without damaging, pinching, or snagging. Your regular hair bands are shaking.
29. A maternity bralette with a sweet little keyhole detail and soft drop-down cups, strong adjustable straps, and a sturdy three hook closure for convenience *and* support.
30. A set of socks dedicated to helping prevent breast cancer through education and awareness. They're made with suuuuper soft cotton and have arch support and padding, so they'll become your I'm Wearing These All Weekend socks in no time flat.
31. An adorable floral phone cover that's protective enough to keep your precious phone from the kind of harm that'll have you shelling out big money to fix it, but lightweight enough that it'll easily slide into your pocket.
32. A pretty pastel mug warmer to keep your tea and coffee warm for you whenever you emerge from the tangle of Slack DMs and emails each morning.
33. An elegant pure copper face mask chain that easily converts into an eyeglasses chain — it even comes with two sets of hooks to make sure it'll have a universal fit on any mask you own.
34. A personalized frosted mason jar, or as I like to call it, Fancy Summer Juice Mug. This has some real "lemonade on the porch just begging to get Instagrammed" vibes if I ever saw them.
35. A mini retro-inspired Bluetooth speaker you can set on your desk or kitchen counter to do all your sound-related bidding, whether it's playing your Meal Prep Jams playlist on Spotify (read: just a whooole bunch of Beyoncé) or taking calls.
36. An appropriately named Butt Be Dry which is basically a lightweight fanny pack that unfurls into a small waterproof, mud-proof tarp for your tush, so you can park it wherever you need. Basically, wet benches and muddy grass at parks or sporting events just became free sitting game again.
37. A reusable net grocery bag so chic that your produce might start to develop a *bit* of an ego about it.
38. A mini donut maker to keep anyone with a sweet tooth living their best life — truly, can you think of anything in this universe more delicious than a warm homemade donut?? I'll wait.
39. A cruelty-free, tea tree oil-based pore spot treatment to help cleanse and detox your pores, which in turn can help prevent the kind of acne that starts deep under the skin.
40. A Drinking Animals Coloring Book complete with recipes for themed cocktails on each page, so you won't just enjoy coloring them, but you'll also have ideas on hand for future cocktail nights. Llamarita, anyone?
41. Plus a tin of cocktail sugar or salt for the rims of your at-home cocktails that come in so many inventive flavors you might just call the Food Network to get your own bartending show.
42. A set of vibrant fine-point pens designed specifically not to bleed through pages, so you can color code your planners and journals to your deeply organized heart's content.
43. A beginner's sushi-making kit that'll let you take the fate of your rolls into your own hands by working with whatever ingredients you have on hand, so you can have hours of delicious sushi experimentation.
44. Plus a pair of glowing light saber chopsticks to bring balance to the Force *and* to your sushi — just because you're eating at home doesn't mean dinner can't be ~out of this world~.
45. A Taylor Swift-themed embroidered sweatshirt so snuggly that you'll think you're actually living in the cozy little hobbit home Taylor sang on top of during the Grammys, and so durable you'll wear it for years to come.
46. A sparkling-wine saver that will keep your bubblies bubbling so you can pop your prosecco any day of the week without worrying about wasting the leftovers.
47. A Gaiam starter set for yoga complete with all the basics, including a yoga mat, a yoga block, and a stretching strap, so you can tune into free yoga classes you gain access to with the set. Achieving mindfulness and flow each day before work? Bring it om.
48. A Squatty Potty, one of those internet-famous stools you can put at the base of your toilet to prop your feet up on while you ~go~. The placement helps align your colon to make the process a whole lot easier and faster — like, 20 seconds compared to several minutes! — so you don't end up watching all of TikTok while you're waiting yourself out.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.