48 Things That'll Probably Make You Think, "I Deserve This"
These rainbow prism suncatchers will make your whole room like like a magical realm 🌈.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An adjustable weighted fitness hoop so you can crank up your favorite workout bops playlist and break a sweat recess-style. Reviewers swear by this not just for strengthening their core, but relieving back aches from sitting in one place too long (Big WFH Mood, y'all).
Promising review: "Like everyone else I saw this on TikTok and decided to give it a shot. Super fun to use. I'll admit it's difficult to start but once you get the hang of it after a few minutes it's super easy and fun. It is a little loud but nothing unbearable. The pieces are easy to add to, and the weight is not too heavy or light." —Richard Enriquez
Get it from Amazon for $39.80+ (available in five colors).
2. A painless, mint-flavored teeth-whitening pen that gets results from the very first use, lightening up years' worth of stains from coffee, tea, wine, or just...you know. Existing as a human with teeth.
Promising review: "I bought this on a whim when I saw someone review it on TikTok. After using it several times over the course of a week, I immediately noticed the difference in the color of my teeth. I'm a smoker and a heavy coffee drinker. I'm finding that this product will be a lifesaver in terms of what my smile looks like. I would definitely recommend!!" —Mully
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $19.99.
3. A frameless standing aesthetic mirror to help brighten up your vanity or bookshelf by giving the ~illusion~ of more space.
4. A rainbow prism suncatcher you can easily hang indoors or out to refract sunlight and make a bunch of teensy little rainbows all over the place, like your living room is your own little magical realm.
5. A mushroom growing kit that grows right there in the packaging, so you can add some sweet, sweet umami flavors to new dishes by sautéing, roasting, or air frying them up.
Back To The Roots is a California-based small business founded by two college friends that specializes in indoor gardening kits with a mission to reconnect families to food.
Psst — if you have not put mushrooms in your air fryer, my friend, you have not yet lived the full human experience. Also this growing kit comes with some recipes to get you started!
Promising review: "This product has been so much fun to watch! I followed the directions, exactly as written, and the mushrooms began growing within 3–4 days. I will say that I did soak them for close to 10 hours before putting them back in the box to grow and I believe this helped a ton. I also kept the box inside by a window with the blinds closed in order for them to get indirect sunlight. The mushrooms grew tremendously for almost a week before they started to shrink so I clipped them to cook with and they were DELICIOUS! This was such a fun product and process to watch. I am now in the process of trying to get a second batch of shrooms from the same box. Fingers crossed!" —Steph A
Get it from Amazon for $19.15 (available in three varieties).
6. A copy of The Book of Myself: A Do-It-Yourself Autobiography in 201 Questions to get you into memoir, in guided questions and prompts. It's perfect for any stage of life, whether you're looking for something structured and soothing to focus on or a way to help help you preserve your favorite memories.
7. A Baby Yoda toothpaste dispenser so your favorite baby alien can spit fluoride onto your brush every morning like the perfect helpful little angel he is.
8. A cult-favorite ~secret~ popcorn salt that anyone in the movie theater industry will tell you is a perfect dupe for that oh-so-savory buttery goodness you love to inhale before the previews begin. Not to be dramatic about popcorn on main, but this stuff is game changing.
Our family recently unearthed this because beloved To All The Boys I've Loved Before author Jenny Han mentioned that it was her secret to delicious popcorn, and it may have just wrecked me for other at-home popcorn for the rest of my life. It genuinely tastes just as salty and buttery and savory as fresh movie theater popcorn. I inhaled it so fast that every single one of my organs lit up in mild alarm.
Promising review: "I am a person who will make myself sick eating buckets of popcorn (I have no self control). This has by far been my favorite 'TikTok made me buy' item. My at-home popcorn is now my favorite thing to make and I don't need to go the theater for popcorn. Very much worth the purchase and this will last me such a long time." —S Martinez
Get it from Amazon for $10.10 (available in two other flavors).
9. A Yonanas fruit soft serve maker that magics any frozen fruit into an ice cream or sorbet texture so you can have a yummy frozen treat made to your *precise* favorite fruit combos. A lot of folks with dietary restrictions swear by this to get their ice cream kicks!
Promising review: "I saw one of these in action at a friend's house like five years ago and thought it was just a made up memory, because making ice cream out of solely frozen fruit seems wild. But when I saw a TikTok about it I immediately went to Amazon and bought it. Literally this was the BEST decision of my life. I cannot believe still how amazing this thing is! It makes the creamiest, best tasting fruit ice cream ever. It’s easy to take apart and clean, and super easy to use." —DMCKAY
Get it from Amazon for $40.84.
10. A set of eye-popping fine-point pens designed for planners and journals that will not only delight anyone with their easy gliding, but also the way they never bleed through pages.
11. A set of energy-restoring shower steamers for days when you wake up and you just can't even. These are made with grapefruit, cocoa orange, and citrus essential oils to give you a quick jolt *much* more relaxing than that rude alarm clock of yours.
12. A set of affordable, highly popular wireless Bluetooth earbuds that make *excellent* AirPod dupes, except arguably better — these are completely waterproof (like, you can fully take them in the shower) and come with several silicone earbuds to get the best fit possible.
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for four-plus hours with each full charge).
Promising review: "Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wishlist. I got a new phone that doesn't have the headphone port so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing and I probably won't ever take them out of my ears! 😂" —Katlyn D Arnold
Get it from Amazon $22.09+ (available in five colors).
13. A bottle of Elizavecca Hair Treatment, an Olaplex "dupe" repairing mask infused with collagen ingredients and protein extracts that will help restore hair health and reduce shedding. All you gotta do is apply it on wet hair after a shampoo, wait five minutes, and rinse it out.
This is designed to work on all hair types, with reviewers with 2b to 4c curls mentioning it worked for them!
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok, and in between other compares products that were four times the price, I decided to bite the bullet and buy this — let me tell you, best decision ever! I shampooed my hair, then heavily massaged this in, from ends to scalp. The carton says 5-20 minutes... But I ended up leaving it in for two days! And after washing it out, my hair was so shiny, bouncy and CURLY! My curl recovery journey has been long, but this has helped restore so much vibrance and shape to my hair. My mom has been stealing it from my bathroom every couple of days, after having similar results on her hair. Going to need to buy a few more to ward her off." —curlyhead3
Check out BuzzFeed's full review of the Elizavecca hair treatment for more deets!
Get a bottle from Amazon for $7.90.
14. Essence's Lash Princess mascara, because TBH, we've all wasted too many years and too much money looking for the ~holy grail~ mascara. This one is less than $5 and will give you such instant length you'll feel like your eyelashes are about to pull a Butterfree and take flight.
15. A cold brew coffee maker to save you a zillion frenzied trips to the coffee shop each day. This is so gloriously easy to use that all you have to do is stick your favorite ground coffee in the filter, seal the airtight lid on top, and pop it in the fridge overnight. Boom, four cups of cold brew to help you power through the marathon of Zoom calls for the day.
Promising review: "I am a huge cold brew fan and I have tried EVERYTHING to make it at home. Started with just a pitcher and dumping some coffee grounds in it thinking I could sift them out later...bad, messy idea. I can’t buy cold brew every day from the coffee shop because it’s such a waste of money. This lil' device is a miracle! I followed the directions for coffee to water ratio and I was blown away by the result the following morning. PERFECT cold brew. Can’t go back to the old way! One pitcher lasted me just fine through the week. Love this thing!" —Stephanie
Check out BuzzFeed's review of this cold brew coffee maker for more info!
Get it from Amazon for $23.86+ (available in three colors and two sizes).
16. Plus a tiny milk frother that makes rich, creamy froths in seconds, making you as powerful as the Starbucks mermaid herself. It also doesn't need to be plugged in, cleans with a quick stream of hot running water, and is teensy for storing.
17. Glow Recipe's Watermelon Glow, a pore-tightening facial toner that will not just get Harry Styles' "Watermelon Sugar" stuck in your head until the end of time, but will also use the combined power of hyaluronic acid and tea tree extract to soothe and even out your skin for a dewy glow ✨.
Promising review: "Totally worth it! I love it so much! It made my skin smooth, clear, and hydrated. I pour it on my palm and apply on my face. I bought this product as it is viral on TikTok and I consider it one of my best skincare purchases." –APS
Get it from Amazon for $16+ (available in two sizes).
18. A longline sports bra so comfy, supportive, and versatile that reviewers love it both for workouts *and* errand running. Bonus — a lot of reviewers say this is an excellent Lululemon "Align" dupe!
Promising review: "I never, never, never leave reviews on products, but with this one, it's well well worth it and I haven't even worked out in it yet! I'm a 36DD (I ordered a large for reference), so finding a good, supportive sports bra can be a bit difficult to find. I found this one the way a Gen Z'er does: TikTok. And the so-called 'Lulu Dupe' is absolutely deserving of the praise it gets! This sports bra can even double as a tank top if you're running from the gym to get coffee or to home, so it's absolutely perfect! It's such a cute top and I can't wait to see how well it supports my workouts! I bought it in dusty blue and I'll be back for more of the colors!" —Robert
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–XL and 15 colors).
19. A ridiculously soft Essential Hoodie from Pond LA, which is basically what happens when a cozy sweater and and a sleeping mask join forces to create the ultimate lightweight piece you can use for everything from light naps to full-on workouts. Not to mention...it's got a secret kangaroo pocket.
20. A set of Glamnetic's press-on nails for anyone who's short on time or money but not on glamour — these standard and colorful sets are easy to reshape and apply, *plus* are reusable, so it's really an investment not just in one flawless manicure, but multiple.
Promising review: "I saw these all over my TikTok FYP and was so curious to try them. The Mariposa nails are the first ones that I have tried and they are absolutely beautiful, and just after two days I have gotten so many compliments. The glue holds super well and the application process was super simple. I don't think that I will ever get acrylic nails again, as a set like this would likely be three times the price." —Leslie and Paige
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in 12 styles).
21. A mini ice cube tray so you can enjoy that oh so satisfying croooonnnnchhh of perfectly chewable ice in your drinks without having to drive 23 miles to the one fast food chain you know is going to recreate that magic for you (*cries in Sonic*).
Reviewers also love these for making smoothies easier to blend and for freezing tiny portions of things like minced garlic or lemon juice!
Promising review: "Best little ice cubes ever. They pop out of the tray really easily...especially after setting them out for a quick couple of minutes on the counter. Tipping the tray 30 degrees to level the water before putting in the freezer is a great tip from another review. The cubes are the perfect size to scoop into my homemade iced mochas." —Heather
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $10.98.