We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you can plop into your sink, run a little water on it, and let its blue magic fizz its way up to the top while clearing out all the gunk from your culinary adventures in one go.
Promising review: "These are amazing! I was skeptical at first but I followed the directions (which are super easy) and was grossed out and satisfied at the same time to see the gunk that was removed. You put the entire packet down your disposal (I read that twice too) and magic happens in under two minutes! That is what I call powerful and successful cleaning! The scent is super clean and light with a hint of lemon. These will definitely be a cleaning staple for me." —KPITT
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $3.98.
2. A painless, mint-flavored teeth-whitening pen for sensitive teeth and gums that can help lighten up years' worth of stains from coffee, tea, wine, or just...you know. Existing as a human with teeth. Reviewers mention seeing results on the first use!
Promising review: "Best teeth-whitening product ever! I have used so many products before and this is the best so far! I even got a whitening kit from my dentist which is supposed to be very effective but it only burned my gums and the whitening wasn’t as fast as this product. It is very easy to use. It actually works even after first application. It doesn’t burn gums. It doesn’t make your teeth sensitive." —Melinda
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $19.99.
3. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff, which will truly do a number on everything from dirty stove tops to grimy sinks to caked-over ovens. A lot of people compare it to the Magic Eraser in paste form, so even your weirdest, most stubborn stains will meet their match.
Promising review: "Honestly I was very skeptical when I first purchased. Everyone on social media was talking about how amazing this product was for cleaning around the house and I just thought they were all jumping on some kind of bandwagon. Of course I caved and had to try it for myself. Needless to say I’m very impressed! It removed stubborn mold and grime from my shower tile grout with use of a hard-bristle toothbrush. It removed hard water stains from my sinks and faucets. I noticed it really does remove mineral buildup, but it takes a lot of elbow grease and repetitive applications before you start seeing progress. The texture feels similar to when you mix honey with sugar to make a lip scrub, except it’s super-fine grit and more pasty like putty or clay. It works amazing so far! No overpowering smell (barely any smell at all), easy to use, and a little product goes a long way. I haven’t tried it on rust yet so we’ll see how that goes. Overall very pleased and impressed so far. Highly recommend!" —Marissa
Get it from Amazon for $8.79.
4. A roll of clear heavy-duty double-sided removable tape that truly did not come here to play. People use this for everything from mounting wall hangings and electronics to securing their vases and glass objects to tables to keeping their rugs in place. Most importantly, though, it's also easily removable and leaves no residue behind, so everything in your home will stay in tip-top shape.
Promising review: "So, I bought these beautiful acrylic shelves from Amazon and the sticky adhesive wasn't bad, it just wasn't sturdy and one of my shelves fell. Luckily nothing broke, but after that I immediately ordered this tape, which I got in two days, and I installed it as soon as I got it. Beautiful!!!! Works well, very sticky, I love that it's thick because it also helped with balancing. My walls seem to not be completely straight. So with this product I was able to stick the shelves up perfectly without them looking like they are dropping over. And on that note they are great and amazing with the help of this company. Thank you!" —Trinity
Get a roll from Amazon for $12.99.
5. A power scrubber brush you can attach to a DRILL (!!) that basically does all of the hard grime busting for you, so you don't have to have sore arms for a week just because you dared to wipe down the shower.
Promising review: These brush attachments are absolutely FABULOUS! I was looking for ways to clean a 20-year-old shower without having to spend hundreds of dollars to replace it. I saw a homemade version online so I searched and found the Drill Brush. A drill and some cleaner later and the shower looks brand new! So easy and no muscle strain! The toughest part was waiting for the drill battery to recharge so I could continue the transformation from dingy to DANG that looks great! The different sizes get into all angles of the shower. I will never scrub by hand again! Can't wait to try it on other surfaces!!" —Carrie
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in six colors).
6. A knee stabilizer band for knee pain relief both in the short term *and* long term, whether you get it from running, hiking, team sports, or jumping up and down every time you hear a Bruno Mars song start playing at a wedding reception.
Promising review: "Oh my god! I have had bad knees for decades and I have tried so many braces but they're hot, they migrate down, and I have to constantly pull them up, so I just don't wear them. But my knees are so bad it's hard to walk sometimes and so I wanted to try something different and this looked really simple, and if it didn't work I wasn't out much money. So I tried it and it's amazing! Instant relief. I even took it off to see if maybe my knees weren't feeling the pain and the pain came back after a moment so I know it was working. Weather really messes with them. Living in the Midwest means spring and fall transitions are awful and the extreme cold and storms wreak havoc on my knees. I shouldn't be this excited about a product but I literally carry this in my purse." —Meghan Dray
Get a set of two from Amazon for $13.88 (available in four colors).
7. A satin-lined Hairbrella that's got your back winter, spring, summer, and fall — it protects against rain, snow, humidity, and pretty much anything else Mother Nature can throw at you while perfectly preserving your hairdo.
Hairbrella is a Black-owned small business established in 2016 that specializes in hats combining fashion and function to protect against all types of weather.
Promising review: "I never carry an umbrella cause they’re too bulky, so when I saw the Hairbrella I was so excited. It keeps my hair dry and my curls nicely quaffed, rather than me looking like I stuck my fingers I a light socket. I’m telling everyone I know about it, it’s an amazing alternative to those wide-brimmed hats or a briefcase LOL! Truly it’s never going Read more about review stating Love it!!to leave my side from now on! I definitely recommend it." —Gina C.
8. A no-scrub weekly shower cleaner you can quite literally "set and forget" to maintain its cleanliness over time — once you apply it after a shower, you just have to wait 8 to 12 hours and it'll quietly tackle the soap scum, grime, oils, mold, and mildew stains without any elbow grease from you.
Promising review: "We cannot BEGIN to tell you what a lifesaver this is! We have two old fiberglass tubs with vinyl shower enclosures that no matter what amount of scrubbing we have done with everything from bleach to cleanser to vinegar and baking soda would NOT come clean. After I took my shower last night, I sprayed down the tub and walls. Within minutes, all the built-up water deposits and dirt and grime began to melt away in front of my eyes. I left it on overnight, and when I got up this morning, it did not look like the same tub and shower. This product is a godsend, especially for old folks like us who have difficulty getting down on our hands and knees and scrubbing anything. More importantly, it performs as advertised. We plan on using it as part of our weekly cleanup routine, in addition to purchasing the Wet & Forget Mold and Mildew Remover for use on the vinyl siding of our house. This is truly an overnight sensation!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $16.89.
9. A jewelry-cleaning stick with cleansing solution on a brush designed specifically to get in the nooks and crannies of your jewelry, so you can dig out all the grime that's accumulated over the years without taking it to a jeweler.
Promising review: "My engagement ring had gotten really dull over time. I hadn't even really realized until I came across a picture of when I first got it and noticed it didn't sparkle anymore at all. Which was what I had loved so much. I tried EVERYTHING. Soaps, soaking it in baking soda and a little vinegar and dish soap, rinsing it, etc. and nothing was working. This cleaned it up immediately and completely restored it to its former super-sparkly glory! It gets into all the little crevices and clears away all the fogginess. Will definitely purchase again and again!" —Sheila
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
10. A peel-off cuticle guard for anyone who just wants to have a glass of wine and paint their nails in PEACE without worrying about getting a little bit sloppy about it.
Promising review: "If you do nail art or want to perfect your nail-polishing skills, this is the product for you. Easy to use, dries sparkly so you know it’s dry, easy peel-off in one piece, and a clean finish. I do a lot of nail art and stamping. Some of the stamping polishes are really hard to get off the cuticle, but with this they come off cleanly. Helps when I do my toes, too, if I get a little messy, the mess comes off with the latex. You can also switch the brush so you don’t waste the bottle when the brush gets clumpy." —Diannah S.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
11. A pack of the internet-beloved Mighty Match Pimple Spot Treatment, a hydrocolloid sticker that you can apply straight onto a zit to flatten it, reduce redness, and even suck the gunk out of individual trouble spots overnight.
Promising review: "Wow! I’m just simply amazed by this product . I have had acne since a teenager and I am now in my thirties and still have it. I’ve tried so many products over the years I can’t even tell you. I’m not saying this product helps prevent them but helps with the ones you have! It sucks everything out and leaves the pimple flat at the surface, I love it." —C&N
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
12. A magnetic air fryer cheat sheet so you can snap your meal prep time in half — not only will your air cooker get the job done much faster than a conventional oven, but thanks to this cheat sheet, you won't have to google temperatures and cooking times.
Promising review: "Bought an air fryer several months ago which I haven't used a whole lot because it came with only a few recipes but not enough info on other items to cook. The Lotteli cheat sheet gives you cooking times and temperatures for a lot of your common everyday foods in a magnetized easy-to-read, two-sheet combo that fills in where air fryer pamphlet that came with the unit leaves out. I also bought an air fryer cookbook but this only comes with specific recipes, whereas the cheat sheet fills in the void for quick basic needs. Very happy with this purchase! 😁" —B. Frank Smith
Get it from Amazon for $11.45 (available in two colors).
13. A set of fast-acting Keurig cleaner pods you can simply put through a cycle on the machine to get rid of all the crusted-on grinds and residue that are *definitely* affecting the taste of your coffee, even if you haven't noticed over time.
14. A bottle of wood polish to instantly make your scuffed up doors, hardwood floors, and furniture look so spanking new that you'll wonder if it's not actually wood polish but a time machine. Why get new tables or fancy professional restoration when you've got a $9 secret weapon??
Promising review: "This stuff is absolutely AMAZING. My wife and I were getting tired of looking at our worn-out cabinets and wood paneling and were very close to paying a professional thousands of dollars to refinish it all, but then we came across this product. Our paneling and cabinets were looking rough. We have two dogs who jumped up and scratched places; we also had an area that was damaged by water spots where our dog bowls were, and several other areas that were just worn from heavy traffic. Take a look at the pictures to see the befores and afters. This stuff was like a Magic Eraser for water spots, scratches, scuffs, and any other blemish. We simply wiped the product on with a paper towel and let it sit for 20 minutes before wiping it off with a clean towel. Everything looks brand new. I'm buying a couple more so we can finish our cabinets and wood paneling. We're so glad we found this product." —Kris
Get a bottle from Amazon for $8.98.
15. A Bacon Sponge, aka a miracle towel that absorbs 10 times its weight in liquid and will pretty much gobble up all your bacon grease before you can blink. Now you don't have to sacrifice half a paper towel roll when the fam wants BLTs!
Promising review: "These are amazing!!! They work! And no stains!!! I was concerned that since I don’t use Dawn or a big-name-brand dish soap, my Earth-friendly soap might not cut the grease as well, but that was not the case! My Bacon Sponge is perfectly clean and spotless! I love it! So glad I ordered two! I couldn’t be more pleased!!!" —cattealover
16. A bunch of Miracle-Gro "food spikes" for your potted plants that will continuously feed them for 30 to 60 days, and can bring even the saddest-looking plants back from the brink of death. Now you can go back to the sweet, sweet bliss of being only semi-responsible for a living thing.
Promising review: "I really like these sticks. They are really easy to put in, as they come with a plastic hole poker to make your hole in the soil. They seems to fertilize the soil well for a good period of time, and the price cannot be beat. Miracle-Gro scores another point with this product, and I highly recommend it for your indoor plants!" —JohnnyC
Get a set of 24 from Amazon for $2.79.
17. A heavy-duty grout cleaner you only need to let sit for 10 minutes before you can scrub the dirt and grime off all those sneaky crevices of your old kitchen and bathroom tiles.
Promising review: "We moved into our house a year ago and I’ve been on a quest to clean the grout next to the stove ever since then. I’ve tried everything — store products, DIY solutions, Pinterest recommendations, you name it. As a last resort I got this and holy cow! I left it on for three minutes as a spot test at first and I could already see a huge difference. I then did two more rounds letting it sit for five minutes each. The scent's not bad, it was fine if I had the window open, it was just being down close to it that got me. Seriously, stop looking and buy this." —Britney Phillips
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.
18. A set of washing machine–cleaning tablets that'll tackle that weird mold + mildew smell in one cycle. Your laundry will come out so fresh that you'll hold your nose up to it like you're auditioning to play "Human in Scented Detergent Commercial."
Promising review: My older-model Whirlpool washing machine had been smelling very bad for about two months. We tried everything, white vinegar, bleach, etc., it would stay fresh smelling for two days then back to the bad moldy smell. I read this product works so I ordered it. Used one tablet and the smell is gone!!! It has been three weeks now and it just smells fresh, no strong perfume odor either! Buy this product you will not regret it!!!" —A.C.
Get a set of six tablets from Amazon for $11.98.
19. A foot file that'll remove calluses and hard or cracked skin from your feet with some gentle, pain-free rubbing. It works whether your feet are dry or wet at the time, and will leave your heels feeling gloriously soft.
Promising review: "Oh. My. GOODNESS. Literally buy this right now. Like right now. I don’t have cracked feet. I’m a 30-year-old, my heels and feet just get really dry from time to time. I had a file that I bought at Target, and it snapped while using it. I went online and read the reviews, purchased it and got it today. This thing is a GAME CHANGER. It literally shreds the dead skin off effortlessly and I had to sweep my floor because there was so much dead skin that came off. I can’t stop touching my feet. I love this thing. You also can use it when your feet are dry if you want to, which is what I did. I’m so excited to use this product whenever I need it now. You won’t regret it!!!!" —jmatthews
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
20. A set of itty-bitty dermaplaning razors you can use to take care of those lil' unibrow hairs that keep dodging your tweezers or work whatever face fuzzies you might want to take care of in a gentle way.
This tool also helps soften skin by gently exfoliating as you use it!
Promising review: "I am 30 and haven't given much thought to the hair on my face since I was a teenager, but I stopped plucking my eyebrows during quarantine and I thought this would help me keep them shaped. It does, and I ended up using it on the peach fuzz on my cheeks and chin, earlobes, upper lip hair, and baby hairs on my hairline. I swear it makes my face look fresher and makeup looks smoother." —Brich0328
Get a set of three from Amazon for $4.99.
21. A mini steamer for your clothes that heats up in literally a minute and a half, so you can stop doing that thing where you hang your shirts up on the door while you're in the shower and pray to the fabric gods that the wrinkles magically disappear.
Promising review: "Love this little steamer! For the price, you can’t beat it. I use it almost daily. My old one was a different brand and would randomly quit in the middle of steaming and need to heat up again. This one has not done that at all, keeps going strong day after day." —LoveLeoCustomCrafts
Get it from Amazon for $25.97.
Check out BuzzFeed's full review of this mini steamer for more deets!!