34 Products For Anyone Who Wakes Up A Lot In The Middle Of The Night
Your brain's inconvenient 2 a.m. wakeup call is no match for this dream essential oil blend and combination eye mask/sleep headphones 😴.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A contoured sleep mask designed to alleviate pressure from your eyes and plunge you into total delicious darkness all night long, while staying put on your head without any Velcro snagging in your hair in the middle of the night.
I personally swear by this eye mask! I live in a super bright area and closing the window curtains makes me irrationally sad so I use these to get to sleep and it's like lights out on the universe. These are also REALLY great for days when your work schedule is wonky or you need to take a day nap, since it not only blocks out all the light, but the contouring means it won't smudge your mascara if you're wearing any. It's also super comfy and never snags in my hair, even when it's not in a ponytail.
Promising review: "I don’t require complete darkness when I sleep, so I hadn’t thought I’d ever want a sleep mask. Then 2020 happened! The pandemic and its associated anxiety have messed up my sleep in a major way. I often get to sleep just fine but wake up later unable to get back to sleep. I’ve decreased caffeine, established a regular bedtime, avoided screens hours before bed, and tried melatonin. I guess it’s all mental for me, but when I wake up like that, heart racing and sweaty, and I can’t see anything — no clocks or moonlight, no dozing form of my beloved next to me, no cat demon staring at the foot of the bed — I tend to settle down easier. It’s like wearing the mask reminds me I’m supposed to shut my eyes and sleep. And I usually do, right until the alarm goes off. I like the molded cups around the eyes. A flat mask would make me feel like I’m rubbing off all my eye cream and lash serum through the night. I have not washed this mask yet, but I think it’ll hold up just fine gently hand washing it. The adjustable band is soft and doesn’t slip out of place. If you’re on the fence about trying a sleep mask, you might as well get a really nice one! Give this a try, especially if you have anxiety like I described." —Anna
Get it from Amazon for $17.99 (available in three colors).
2. Or a Nodpod, a strap-free weighted sleep mask designed for back *and* side sleepers with a gentle pressure to encourage stress relief and deep sleep.
Psst — you can also put it in the freezer, and the microbeads in the mask will stay cool for hours.
Promising review: "There's something about placing this weighted thing on my eyes when I'm tossing and turning that lulls me back to sleep. The shape of it is a bit weird — it's not a typical eye mask, it's much bulkier and doesn't fasten on in the same way — but once you get beyond that, this can really be a beautiful thing. I keep it on my bedside table and use it if I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep (which happens often) or once the sun rises and I want to sleep in a little more. If you have sleep issues I'd recommend trying this novel product." —Veronicam
Get it from Amazon for $34 (available in nine colors).
3. A set of silicone anti-snoring nose vents to dilate your nostrils and help promote healthy air flow, so you won't wake yourself (or other people!) up with your snoring.
Each set comes with four reusable vents in different sizes, so you can find one that perfectly fits your nose.
Promising review: "I've had a snoring issue for several years and now with the coronavirus it's been harder on my girlfriend, because it's no longer just a weekend thing, because we sheltered together. This has made a HUGE difference not only for her but for me and my energy level. I immediately slept through the night. They do take a little getting used but they are very worth it. Buy with confidence." —Philip M
Get a set of four from Amazon for $21.99.
4. A ridiculously popular set of breathable, cooling bed sheets to keep you nice and cool all night so you won't wake up from overheating and kicking all the blankets to the floor like it's a kickboxing class.
Promising review: "Just put them on my bed yesterday — last evening was the first night and we love the feel and softness and the elastic all the way around the fitted sheet. Didn't have to fight to keep the sheet on the bed and no wrinkles bunching up. I am a problem sleeper but I actually slept and stayed asleep, I wasn't to hot or to cold with the flat sheet over me. I am considering buying a couple more sets so I can have them in my quest bedroom, plus buying a set as a house warming gift. Many thumbs up, thank you." —Valerie M Minser
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in seven sizes and 18 colors).
5. A pair of ultra-thin, super soft wireless sleep headphones that will play white noise or the music of your choice in a comfy headband, so you can enjoy the calm of it all night long.
Promising review: "Oh my goodness! Where has this been all my life?? Just a couple of days ago I was trying to sleep with earbuds in. I would wake up every time I moved because they were hard and hurt my ears. But THESE wireless headphones are the best! I can turn over in bed freely and it doesn't wake me up. I have trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep. Now I can play sleep videos which help drone me to sleep and keep me asleep. The only drawback is that while I love the material it can be a little warm in the middle of the night. I LOVE THEM!!" —Godsinger
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
6. Or a set of affordable, highly popular (seriously, these have over 154,000 5-star reviews) wireless Bluetooth earbuds that will also help block errant noise all night — these are truly an excellent dupe for more expensive "sleep" earbuds. These are comfortable, have 14 hours of charge, and will get the job done just as effectively without the bajillion dollar price tag.
Aside from sleeping, the earbuds are also sweatproof and waterproof so you can use them during workouts or runs, and have a built-in mic so you can chat on the phone. Psst — these are also a great option for going outside in a mask, since they don't have wires that'll get tangled in the mask straps.
Promising review: "I have problems with insomnia including those nasty earworms (having a song stuck in your head). I am able to fall back asleep with the right earbud in while listening to rain/thunder from an app. The sound quality is pretty amazing for these buds." —Nander
Get it from Amazon $29.99+ (available in five colors).
7. *ORRR* a combination sleep mask with wireless headphones so you can listen to white noise, audiobooks, or music to relax without risking your ears getting snore while you snooze. Bonus: it's designed to work for side sleepers, and the inside is contoured with a cooling memory foam so you don't feel pressure on your eyes, either.
It takes about two hours to charge, with each charge offering 10 hours of continuous play time.
Promising review: "I love, love love this mask! I was truly impressed by the sound quality of those little speakers! Very comfortable to wear and sleep in various positions. It is a black out mask and trust me if you have it on correctly, you will not see any light at all. I normally have difficulty falling asleep, but now I can't wait to put it on, because I Bluetooth it to my phone and turn on my sleep meditation and I promise you I am sleep in about 10 mins or less. I accidentally overslept last week because I forgot to turn my alarm back on and when I took off the mask the sun was shining bright so I knew I was late; thankfully not too late. The charge on the mask lasts a long time as well." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $24.97.
8. A dream balm made with calming herbs and essential oils like lavender, chamomile, mugwort, and valerian to help you nod off to dreamland and actually *stay* there.
Y'all, I am one of the world's worst sleepers and I swear by this HARD — particularly for when I wake up in the middle of the night and my brain is in "ah, let's think all the thoughts we've ever had at the SAME TIME" mode. I rub it on my temples and the insides of my wrists and take a big whiff from the canister and it's usually a lot easier for me to doze back off, when typically I might spend *hours* trying to conk back out. I've also found a little bit of this goes a long way — I've had this a few months and doubt I'll have to replace it for awhile!
Woodland Herbal is an Ohio-based Etsy shop established in 2018 that specializes in skincare, salves, and tea blends.
Promising review: "I tried it last night and I haven’t slept this hard in a long time. The smell alone is soothing when you put it on your temples as you drift off to sleep. I usually toss and turn but I slept like a rock." —Emily Irvin
9. A plush memory foam mattress topper to quickly transform any old spring mattress into an oasis — this helps distribute your weight on your mattress more evenly to reduce pressure on your joints, so you're less likely to toss and turn.
Promising review: "This thing has changed my sleep for the better. My mattress has always been kind of uncomfortable with painful springs, but I just put up with it. Since switching to working nights and sleeping during the day, I wake up more easily and needed something to help me fall asleep and stay asleep. This topper is so nice! It doesn’t feel cool to the touch, I just don’t overheat while I sleep. It’s so soft I can fall asleep without a pillow. I love it!" —Avery Basford
Get it from Amazon for $58.70+ (available in two or three inch depth and in eight standard bed sizes).
10. A sleep-focused essential oils blend made with chamomile, sage, and lavender to help soothe anxiety and reduce stress before bedtime and promote prolonged sleep.
Promising review: "I have bad insomnia on the nights before I have to go to work. In desperation I decided to try using a diffuser, and I heard Lavender was the go to scent for this. I ordered Dream Essential Oil hoping it would help me and was so glad that the price was so affordable. I don't usually write reviews but I am so happy that I am now getting a good night's sleep every night before work that I had to share. The scent is pleasant and I find myself relaxing into it and falling asleep and staying asleep like never before. I can keep it going all night and it doesn't lose its scent either. I would highly recommend this product!" —Kindle Customer
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
11. A cooling weighted blanket made with natural glass beads on the inside for weighted pressure that some reviewers say helps with insomnia and anxiety, so all those "!!!" parts of your brain might be a little more "..." when you're trying to stay asleep.
Promising review: "I’ve always had trouble sleeping ever since I can remember. I move around a lot, twist and turn and take sometimes HOURS to fall asleep — even then my sleep tended to be very poor. I would find that putting multiple blankets or pillows would help, because of the weight, so I decided to give this product a try. Ever since I started to use this blanket I’ve had a lot less trouble falling asleep and STAYING asleep until I need to wake up for work. This definitely helps with anxiety and insomnia issues; I guess it makes me feel secure/safer. It’s definitely worth it!!" —Natalie Galindo
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in nine varied sizes and weights).
12. Or a super plush faux fur weighted blanket designed with tempered glass beads to give you the kind of deep pressure that may help reduce anxiety and restless sleeping, giving you an extra *bonk* to your consciousness you want to fall asleep quickly and deeply.
Comma Home is an eco-friendly home goods company that works with small organizations in all 50 states to donate 10% of sales to help the homeless.
Promising review: "I'm about to order my third one for a loved one. These blankets are the real deal, my son and I both suffer from anxiety and coming home to this bad boy after work and relaxing has never been easier or more restful. I cannot recommend enough worth every penny and the faux fur is glorious!" —Meagan B.
Get it from Comma Home for $169 (available in two weights and two colors).
13. An ultra-cooling bamboo fabric sleep set for anyone who is sick of waking up in the middle of the night feeling like a human furnace.
Promising review: "I will never buy another pair of warm weather PJs again other than these. I am a thirtysomething post-baby lady, and with my hormones paired with living in Arizona, I needed PJs that were cool and comfortable. But I often found that the fabric of other PJs would rapidly get worn, pilled, and rough. These silky soft PJs have been going strong for months now through countless hot flashes and heat waves when it would get into the 80s in our bedroom. If you are a hot-blooded person and need to cool down, I can't recommend these PJs enough. I literally never leave reviews but felt compelled to preach to others the good word of Latuza's PJs." —Margery
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in women's sizes S-4X and 10 colors).
14. Or a soft, breathable bamboo nightgown to prevent you from overheating at night and waking yourself up when your bed feels like a sauna.
Promising review: "So look...we get to a certain stage in life where sleeping isn't always easy, no matter how tired we are. We are hot and sweaty, every thing is itchy, we have insomnia...I was looking for a just right nightgown and I've finally found it! This gown is INCREDIBLE! A relaxed fit but not over size arm holes that would expose you, long enough that you could actually answer the door or wear to the pool, etc ... and SO SO SOFT! The bamboo helps keep you cool and comfortable all night long. For sure my new favorite and I'll need a long sleeve one for winter." —Myranda Dixon
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in women's sizes S-4X and 37 colors).
15. An insulated soundproofing strip that easily sticks to the outer rims of your door, giving you some peace and quiet and bedtime and making it *much* less likely that you'll hear people rooting around the Cheez-Its box in the kitchen in the middle of the night.
Psst — this insulated strip also stops air conditioning and heat from escaping out of the crack under the door, saving energy and money!
Promising review: "Lifesaver. I have roommates who always watch TV loudly until midnight so I purchased this to seal the gap in my door. It really reduced 90% of the noise from living room!!! I can finally have a nice sleep!!!" —wen yan
Get it from Amazon for $7.97 (available in two colors).
16. A neuropathy cream made with castor oil, valerian root, peppermint, and hemp flower that may help anyone whose sleep gets interrupted by chronic pain.
Body Essentials Herbal Care is a Colorado-based, woman-owned Etsy shop established in 2015 that specializes in zero waste hair and skincare.
Promising review: "I will always buy this for my dad. He's diabetic, has advanced neuropathy in his feet and ankles, worked 40+ years as a meat cutter on a cemented floor, and has Charko (the calcification of veins, with limited ankle joint rotation). I rub this AMAZING cream onto his feet before bed every night. If I don't he wakes up in pain and his feet/ankle joints are stiff. This cream is a godsend." —uenaverin160
17. A set of super comfy wax ear plugs that mold to the shape of your ear like putty and stay locked in place all night, helping block out noises in and around your home.
TBH, I swear by these so aggressively that I have them on a subscription. They're like ear glue. My apartment is on a busy street and my upstairs neighbor is a noisy human being (does this count as a subtweet??) and once I pop these babies in I can barely hear a thing. Plus, my ears never get sore with these in like they do with headphones or other earplugs.
Promising review: "I work nights, sleep during the day and have rowdy, rude neighbors. The foam ear plugs don't work well compared to these. I buy these frequently because they’re my favorite. These block out noise and allow me to block out loud noises in order to stay asleep. In fact, I can’t sleep without them now. They’re waxy, which I like and helps to stay in the outer ear. Overall, highly recommend." —TeeCeeEee
Get a pack of six pairs from Amazon for $3.96.
18. Or a set of reusable silicone ear plugs you can spin as you insert it into your ear to help block out noise.
One of the pairs even comes with a string connecting them, so you're less likely to lose them!
Promising review: "They are AMAZING! Between my boyfriend who snores up a storm (God bless him) and the parrots whose squawking begins at 5:30 a.m. both falling asleep and staying asleep are are impossible. I have tried all sorts of different ear plugs, head phones, etc and nothing has worked except for these! They are super comfy, stay in your ears and come in a three pack. A MUST TRY if you are continuously searching for peace and quiet!" —Shannon B.
Get a set of three from Amazon for $9.79.
19. A set of blackout curtains that are especially handy if bright lights from the road or the actual sun itself are waking you up at night — these will block out light (and help reduce noise!) to your bedroom, and come in so many different colors and sizes that you're bound to find one to match your setup.
20. Dr. Teal's Melatonin Sleep Soak, a relaxing Epsom salt formulated with lavender, chamomile, and melatonin to promote a better night's sleep not just by signaling to your body that it's time for bed, but relaxing muscle tension to help you sleep through the night.
Promising review: "I am not a soak-in-the-tub kind of person but I have a good friend who swears by it. So I bought this for nighttime pain and to aid with sleep. It has proven to be effective with both. I fall asleep and stay asleep after a soak in this Epsom salt. I find the smell quite pleasant considering I have suffered with sinus and allergies for almost 30 years now. I will definitely be buying more of this." —Amazon Customer
Get two three-pound bags from Amazon for $14.80.
21. A Sleep Pod, aka a snuggly adult swaddle blanket that'll cocoon you like a snug little bug in a rug. It applies gentle pressure while still staying cool and breathable, so it basically mimics a light hug you can get a good night's sleep in.
Sleep Pod is a Wisconsin-based, family-owned small business that specializes in quality products to improve sleep.
Promising review: "The Sleep Pod is absolutely amazing. I am 41 and have had sleep maintenance insomnia for most of my life. If you don't know what that is I fall asleep fine but don't stay asleep. I'd wake up between four and eight times a night and sometimes only sleep two hrs and that'd be it. I have used the hug sleep for a week and have slept between seven and nine hours only waking up once. It's comfortable not too warm and the pressure it applies is comforting not restricting. I have recommended to everyone." —Amy Archambault
22. A caffeine-free herbal Sweet Dreams tea designed to promote better sleep with a mixture of chamomile rose blossoms and mint herbs, which have calming as heck properties.
Promising review: "I have been having trouble sleeping A LOT lately, I'm very sensitive to sounds/light to where I wake up frustrated and ready to get out of bed to just get the day done. Now let me tell you that the first night within seconds of sipping on my tea, I was yawning nonstop and ready for bed. Knocked out and didn't wake up/toss or turn the entire night, woke up feeling so much better. Actually woke up smiling, too! Unfortunately, I forgot my tea this past weekend while going out of town and my frustrations of not being comfortable/tossing and turning returned. Luckily I'm back home and have my tea again to help me, also the taste is delicious, and I'm very glad with my purchase." —Isa
Get six boxes with 20 teabags each from Amazon for $16.63.
23. A white noise machine that makes a constant pfshhhhhh sound or nature sounds all night, helping mask outside noises while you're trying to conk out and/or your neighbor watching The Office at 3 a.m.
This compact machine has six noise modes: White Noise, Thunder, Ocean, Rain, Summer Night, and Brook. You can either have it make the noise continuously until you shut it off, or designate it to make noise for 15, 30, or 60 minutes.
Promising review: "I've always struggled with sleeping, but the stress of 2020 was definitely making it worse. It was to the point where I was just waiting patiently for the the next day to start like Kenneth Parcell. The first night I used the sound machine, a switch flipped. I fell asleep almost instantly, and I stayed asleep. I personally find the ocean setting the most pleasant. You can adjust the volume to suit your needs and the timer would be helpful for those who work nights while their spouses/significant others work days (or just so it's not on for hours). I'm currently running it on batteries, and haven't had an issue with power draining. Is this white machine solving all of my issues around stress? No. That would take a miracle. But, sleep is important. Not only does it help to reduce your stress, but it keeps your health on track. This noise machine helped me tremendously and I'm feeling much more rested." —Katie
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in two colors).
24. Or a sleep therapy sound machine with seamless looping sounds created specifically to promote better sleep. It also comes equipped with a USB port to charge your phone and other devices, so you can make the most of the space on your bedside table.
The loops on this machine include White Noise, Fan, Ocean, Rain, Stream and Summer Night, which you can set with a 15, 30, or 60-minute auto off timer. It's also super lightweight and compact if you're on the move!
Promising review: "I have struggled for years with insomnia and have a difficult time staying asleep when it is dead quiet. I typically use a small fan during the night but thought I'd give this sleep machine a try. It really did the trick for me. While I can't say the sounds are completely authentic, they certainly are close enough. My duration of sleep has increased quite a lot since purchasing this Pure Wave sound machine. I would highly recommend it to anyone needing a little background noise to get a good night's sleep." —Joe B.
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in two colors).
25. A Calm app subscription that comes with huuuundreds of hours of guided meditations for sleep, anxiety, and more, so whether it's your racing thoughts, tension, or day to day worries waking you up at night, you can search through their offerings (including everything from ASMR to Harry Styles reading you a bedtime story) to see what works best for you.
26. Plus a subscription to Liberate, a meditation app designed as a safe space for the Black community that includes meditations, practices, and talks led by over 40 BIPOC teachers.
27. A sleek, swim-proof Fitbit Versa 2 so well-equipped it can track preeeeetty much anything you throw at it, including your sleep cycles. Using a "sleep score," it'll help you better understand the quality of your sleep each night based on REM and deep sleep cycles, and help prompt you to figure out *why* you have certain issues with sleeping on particular nights.
As for its day-to-day functions — it tracks exercise from running to swimming and monitors objectives like heart rate and pace. You can also sync it with your Alexa to get quick news and weather updates, set alarms, and control smart home devices. Plus!! You can access your Spotify account from it for bops on BOPS. Each watch also comes with a 90-day free trial of the Fitbit Premium, which will help with managing stress, staying active, and getting the best sleep.
Promising review: "I use this watch to monitor my sleep since I am experiencing insomnia. This watch helps a lot by measuring sleep in stages. It is compatible with my Apple iPhone. I use this watch to also measure steps and some for tracking exercise. I also like that it is LED and not LCD for the display. Another good feature is that I am getting at least five days per battery charge (I charge it by the time it gets to 25% so I do not know exactly how many days it will last. I am quite pleased with this smartwatch." —JC
Get it from Amazon for $148.95 (available in six band colors)
28. A customizable herbal sleep pillow that may help soothe your nerves before bed and give you a calmer, more restful sleep. (As much as we all love having Liz Lemon-esque nightmares about beloved cheese snack mascots.)
La Aquarelle is a UK-based Etsy shop established in 2016 that specializes in plant-dyed sleep masks, eye pillows, and herbal sachets.
Promising review: "The scent is beautiful, strong but pleasant! It’s small enough to keep at the side of my pillow for an added sleep aid. I love it, thank you!" —Hannah Doolan
29. A set of bed bands to lock your fitted sheets neatly into place once and for all, so you can finally get the peaceful, untangled sleep you deserve every night.
Promising review: "OMG my wife and I LOVE these clips to hold the bedsheet together in our Cal King mattress. Seriously enjoying not having to constantly fix the sheets and trying to avoid the uncovered areas in the middle of the night because I'm too tired to fix them. So far, so good without any bedsheets tears. Great quality, strong elastic bands, sturdy clips that remind of those stylish suspenders back in the day, and easy installation. Can easily place these things while the bed is set in place. Highly recommended product if you have a King or Cal King-sized bed with sheets that keep coming undone." —Aku
Get a set of four from Amazon for $12.99.
30. A full body pillow that yes, was initially designed for pregnancy, but is so versatile and handy that anyone can make good use of it. The wrap around design is excellent for back, leg, and hip support, so once you find a comfortable position at night, you're much more likely to *stay* in it.
Psst — it's even detachable to convert into a reading station (or create a hole for your arm if you're a side sleeper!).
Promising review: "I’ve been eyeballing these types of pillows for a long time but was always discouraged by the steep prices. Not pregnant, but have always had to sleep with multiple pillows around me to support my back and legs otherwise I toss and turn all night long. Ever since COVID began, my sleep has been worse than ever and I’ve been trying to find new ways to just try and get better sleep, so I decided to finally bite the bullet and order one of these pillows. After doing a bunch of research and going through the ratings/reviews, I decided to go with this pillow and now I only wish I’d ordered it sooner! I was originally skeptical about the zipper feature where you can remove one side of the pillow but it’s actually a pretty awesome idea — gives me space for my arm when sleeping on my side, without restricting my circulation. It’s nice and firm which I love because I feel that it provides more support that way. It also makes sleeping on my back more bearable because the two sides provide adequate support. The cover that it came with is like a jersey material and was nice and soft after I ran it through a wash cycle. The case was also extremely easy to remove and re-apply. This pillow has also been so convenient for when I’m doing my online classes in bed — I fold one side over my lap and place my laptop on it." —Ashley M.
Get it from Amazon for $39.95 (available in six colors).
31. A Tuft & Needle adaptive foam mattress to provide full body pressure relief by supporting your body's most vulnerable pressure points and muscles like your neck, shoulders, hips, and knees *without* that "sinking into the mattress" feeling. It's also designed to be heat-wicking and breathable, so you won't wake up from overheating in the middle of the night.
It also has a "localized bounce," meaning you're less likely to disturb your partner if you share a bed — they won't feel the shift nearly as much. Arguably the most convenient thing about this, though, is that it ships in a compact box straight to your door — once you open it, you just have to wait 72 hours for it to fully expand, and voila! Plus, if you don't like it, you have a 100-day sleep trial to return it (*plus* a 10-year warranty to boot).
Promising review: "Loving my new mattress. I had a traditional plush top inner spring mattress prior to. Had it about 10 years, but for years prior to, it was killing my back. I'd been seeing a chiropractor to help with joint pain. I'd awake up with a sore shoulder, hip, knees.. but now? It's beautiful. I fall asleep easily, stay asleep a lot longer. I still wake up about 3L30/4am to roll over in anticipation of my alarm since I get up about 4:15-4:30 a.m. for work. I haven't found myself to toss and turn like I was previously. I'm glad I made this purchase more and more with every day. It's lightweight and easy to move. I set it up myself; carried the box in from a garage and up a flight of stairs without much hassle. Expanded quickly and left no odor after the initial setup. Would buy another one for the bedroom when the time comes." —Pimousse
Get it from Amazon for $450+ (available in six sizes).
32. A knee pillow designed to help with better spinal alignment for people with back, hip, knee, or sciatica pain that will make any notorious side sleeper go "Ooohhh" when they try it for the first time. Bonus: it even comes with an adjustable strap, so it won't wake you up by falling out when you move in your sleep.
Psst — a lot of pregnant reviewers and reviewers with arthritis pain and cartilage pain swore by this, too!
Promising review: "Last week I ordered this pillow. Some people know about my knee injury from over 10 years ago. On occasions I still walk with a limp and sometimes I can't sleep because of the pain. There is a strap you wrap around your leg to help keep the pillow in place. I sleep on my side so it's very comfortable when I'm sleeping. Definitely worth the buy. It gives me instant pain relief and sleep quality." —Dashinka
Get it from Amazon for $21.95.
33. A pair of blue-light-blocking glasses to help defend your eyeballs against the strain of your transition from phone to laptop to television to laptop to phone, aka your eyes' new itinerary. These can also promote better sleep by blocking blue light from your screen at night, which generally signals to your eyes that it's daytime (and makes them want to be awake at a time that is, well, deeply inconvenient for you).
Promising review: "I bought these because I am a teacher and I have to spend more time in front of the computer because of COVID-19 and distance learning. I had found that with the increased screen time, my eyes were hurting more, were becoming difficult to focus and the exposure to harsh light right before bed was affecting my sleep cycle. Not anymore. These glasses take the edge off and I can sleep normally. If I'm in front of my computer now, I'm wearing these blue blockers. Also, they look great. They also help when driving during midday sun." —Alec Z.
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $13.15+ (available in seven style combos).
34. A Deep Sleep pillow spray so you can spritz lavender, chamomile, and vetivert on your pillowcase each night to help calm the racing thoughts that keep you up or interrupt your sleep at night. These will carry you off to sleep like a literal ~dream team~.
Promising review: "I absolutely had to write this review on the off chance that it might help a fellow insomniac. I am in my early forties and have suffered terribly from insomnia since my early twenties. I just can't turn my head off at night and fall asleep. If I'm lucky and take my meds, I might be fortunate enough to sleep for maybe four hours, and that's intermittently. I still constantly wake up and it takes me forever to fall back asleep, if I'm lucky enough to even fall back asleep. When I do sleep, it's very lightly; I never reach that wonderful deep sleep stage. So basically I feel awful and am tired all the time. I have used other pillow sprays and they were just a joke and a waste of my money. The first night I used, I fell asleep within minutes AND DID NOT WAKE UP OR MOVE A MUSCLE ALL NIGHT. I slept for eight hours straight and woke up feeling amazing because I was so rested and refreshed. I was obviously thrilled but figured it was probably just a fluke. I have been using this every night for over a week now and I sleep like a baby every single night. I have literally cried tears of joy at the relief I feel of finally being able to sleep like a normal person." —Ulta Customer
Get it from Ulta Beauty for $29.