57 Products Reviewers Loved So Much They're Buying Them Again As Gifts
"One for me and one for you" is truly the only way to shop for memory foam slippers as comfy as these.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. A compact light therapy lamp that thousands of reviewers swear by — this UV-free bb is smaller than other models, making it easier to use on a desktop for longer sessions on days when you're too busy to get away from the computer during prime daylight hours.
2. A time-marked water bottle you can get in a bajillion different colors if you're someone who needs reminders to stay hydrated — this one's especially great because of the ease of use. It's designed to fit into car cup holders and has a lil' button by the mouthpiece to pop the cap off for easy access.
3. A popular water-resistant Under Armour face mask that's wayyyy comfier and more breathable than the disposable ones — this is designed to sit off your lips, giving you plenty of room to breathe without getting fabric sucked into your mouth. It's also made with the company's Iso-Chill fabric, so it doesn't overheat despite being bulkier than other masks.
4. A pair of wireless sleep headphones that will play white noise or the music of your choice in a comfy headband, so you don't have to risk your ears getting sore while ya snooze.
5. A set of affordable, highly popular (seriously, these have over 220,000 popular reviews) wireless Bluetooth earbuds so you can multi-task to your heart's content, whether it's listening to spooky podcasts while you clean, chatting with your BFF on a walk around the neighborhood, or doing an at-home workout without waking up all your roomies.
6. A pair of game-changing memory foam slippers for indoor *and* outdoor use, so you can enjoy these lightweight, plush-lined clouds that mold to your feet anywhere you roam.
7. A pair of glowing light saber chopsticks to bring balance to The Force *and* to your sushi — whether you're repping the dark side or the light.
9. A K-Cup carousel for your kitchen that rotates 360 degrees and holds up to 35 K-Cups, and will also be a big ole "yeah, I have my life together" flex.
10. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey to instantly elevate all your favorite dishes to "my compliments to the CHEF" level. This can add a pinch of sweet and a kick of spice to anything from pizza to salads to tacos to — be still my '90s bb heart — grilled cheese.
11. A bottle of Drop It, a natural wine sulfate and tannin remover to prevent wine-related allergies and migraines, so you can enjoy that wine advent calendar without powering through a migraine the whole next day.
12. A Java Sok, aka a reusable iced coffee cup insulator you can use to keep your drink cold *and* your fingers from freezing off. I know some of y'all are the type who are still chugging iced coffee in the snow and I humbly offer this to protect your unsuspecting digits.
13. A contoured sleep mask designed to alleviate pressure from your eyes and plunge you into total delicious darkness, while staying put on your head without any Velcro snagging in your hair. A lot of 20-minute power naps are about to turn into three-hour sleep-a-paloozas, y'all.
14. A memory foam seat cushion for your tushy so effective at relieving pressure from your tailbone that you'll finally stop losing sleep over your love-hate relationship with your chair.
15. A wireless, Bluetooth-enabled karaoke mic you can sync with preeeeetty much anything, including speakers, players, or singing apps on their phone. Now youcan live out your Ariana Grande fan fictions in the comfort of your own home.
16. A rechargeable hand warmer complete with double-sided heat and three different heat settings the user can adjust to their environment, whether it's "walking in a winter wonderland" or "everyone in this house is deeply divided on what a regular human temperature is, MOM."
17. A five-year One Line A Day journal perfect for anyone who keeps starting journals and then abandoning them — one line a day is *super* low commitment, so it'll likely stick (and imagine the satisfaction of looking back every year!).
18. A trio lasagna pan designed so all of your edges are so perfectly crisped it will taste like Remy from Ratatouille cut them with his own discerning, bougie eyes.
19. A pair of sleek touchscreen-friendly gloves perfect for anyone who's always starting the group chat — now you can still send a plethora of John Mulaney memes while power-walking in the cold.
20. An affordable sunrise alarm clock that's a total game changer for heavy sleepers or people who sleep in pitch black rooms, which make it all too tempting to slam "snooze" in the morning. This gradually lights up the room in the minutes leading up to your alarm, so your eyes are already adjusted to the light and significantly less groggy when it's time to get yourself up and at 'em.
21. A dainty beaded face mask chain to keep your mask on your person while you're driving in the car between errands.
22. A set of pastel rainbow silicone cupcake liners for the avid bakers of cupcakes, mini quiches, and bite-sized goodies who don't want to go through disposable paper liners 🧁🌈.
23. A "White Paw" dog toy you're legally obligated to gift to anyone who has uttered the words "No Laws When You're Drinking Claws" regardless of whether or not they have a dog.
24. A super-soft Makeup Eraser to wipe makeup right off your face with nothing but water and a gentle scrub — I've been using one for two months now and it has *drastically* cut down my makeup-removing routine.
25. A seat gap filler so nobody will never again have to sacrifice a beloved french fry and/or phone to the abyss between the seat and the console.
26. A set of eye-popping fine-point pens designed for planners and journals that will not only delight anyone with their easy gliding, but also the way they never bleed through pages.
27. A lightweight, faux-leather tote so versatile, it'll last through every season. Plus, side pockets!! Finally a place to store all the emergency ketchup packets.
28. A mug warmer to keep coffee piping hot long after it's brewed, so you can stop drinking it cold every time the morning slips into the time-space-caffeine continuum.
29. A gorgeous pastel paint-by-number, because it's the kind of gift that keeps on giving: not only is it a great activity, but the end result is a watercolor so beautiful it deserves a frame.
30. Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice: A Book-To-Table Classic, a hybrid book and cookbook that incorporates Martha Stewart's recipes based on the text within the actual story. The Austenite in your life is gonna lose their marbles (and hopefully cook for you).
31. An electric wine opener to save soooo much time and effort — this rechargeable bb will safely pop it open in six seconds without any of the hassle.
32. A PhoneSoap that'll make anyone feel like they're truly living in the ~future~. All you have to do is put a small object in it — whether it's a phone, keys, eyeglasses, and even a face mask — and this compact gadget kills up to 99.99% of bacteria on it with UV light.
33. An Instagram-famous bottle of Truff hot sauce, which is basically what happens when truffles and gourmet hot sauce have a ridiculously decadent baby.
34. A power scrubber brush you can attach to a DRILL (!!) that basically does all of the hard grime-busting for you, so you don't have to have sore arms for a week just because you dared to wipe down the shower.
35. A rapid egg cooker that I am warning you right now is going to become your only personality trait. It can make soft, medium, *and* hard-boiled eggs in addition to poaching, scrambling, and making omelets out of them. This gizmo is like a thousand potential brunches in one.
36. Or a handmade pottery egg cooker that is not only key to your kitchen's ~aesthetic~, but key to the ultimate goal of the most perfect egg possible. The bb cooks up eggs (with mix-ins!) in a minute or less, giving you perfectly round-shaped little omelets you can eat on their own or put in a sammie.
37. A tiny milk frother so you can start concocting your own cozy café drinks so delicious that you might just start a new TikTok trend.
38. A wine caddy for the bath tub that will basically make anyone feel like they're living inside an episode of Scandal, sans all the messy political drama and the effort of having to choose impeccable outfits every day.
39. A flexible universal tablet stand so you don't have to crane their neck or tire out your arms just to marathon reruns of Parks and Rec in peace.
40. A set of animal-shaped silicone tea infusers to cut down on your single-use tea bags and the wrappers they come in. (Tag yourself, I am the platypus.)
41. A snap-on pasta strainer to free your pasta from its hot juices straight from the pot, and spare you storage space to boot (is it just me or are colanders always in the business of being exactly in the way of whatever it is you need?). Psst — these are also a game-changer for washing your fruit, too!
42. A ridiculously cute lavender-scented microwaveable stuffed animal that doubles as a heating pad, giving you something extra cute (and useful!!) to snuggle with in the winter.
43. A high-ponytail running cap with UPF 50 protection so you can keep the sun and sweat off of your face *and* keep your hair from getting tangled while you work out. This particular design even comes with two openings in the back for a high *or* mid-pony.
Vimhue is an Arizona-based, woman-owned small business that specializes in uniquely engineered running hats.
Promising review: "I LOVE these caps so much! During Hurricane Ida, we had two trees fall on our home. I wore them daily as I was cleaning debris, tarping my roof, and helping others around me do the same. I love that they are high quality, made by women, for women. They are my go-to gift for friends, everyone loves how they accommodate ponytails and buns." —brittanygraybill
Shipping: The seller lists the estimated arrival time in 1-2 weeks.