1. A seamless Skims-esque bodysuit that is (gasp!!) comfortable for long day wear, and way more affordable to boot. This makes for an excellent staple piece to dress up, down, and arouuuunnddd towwnnn, making it your closet's new MVP.
Promising review: "Oh. My. Gawd. I was skeptical. I've only used Spanx before, maybe a decade earlier. I wore this out for my 40th and I was getting compliments ALL night. I felt cute, lifted, and snatched! It was rather comfortable in the tummy area. I'm purchasing more in other colors. I actually WISH there were more colors to choose from!" —joee segovia
Get it from Amazon for $37.99 (available in nine colors and women's sizes XS–5XL).
2. Pure Instinct Roll-On, a TikTok-viral "pheromone-infused" scent similar to the more expensive Basic Instinct version. It's marketed as a way to make yourself smell more ~alluring~ because it smells different on each user by blending with the unique pH of your skin, but a lot of reviewers just genuinely love the sweetness of the unique but subtle scent.
Pure Instinct is a small business established in 1985 that specializes in personal fragrances and essential oils.
Promising review: "This. Works. Magic. Every time I’ve worn it, I get tons of compliments. This is worth the money; it’s so cheap for how well it works. I cannot recommend this enough." —Bunny
Get it from Amazon for $16.95.
3. A sleek time-marked water bottle that says "hydration, but make it chic." Reviewers love this bottle not just for the chic frosted, minimalist look, but because it's super lightweight, leakproof, and motivational re: keeping yourself fully watered.
Promising review: "I'm blown away by this BPA-free water bottle! Its sleek and modern design has garnered compliments from friends and colleagues alike. I accidentally dropped it a couple of times, but it remains unscathed, proving its durability. The time markers have transformed my hydration habits, helping me stay energized throughout the day. With its best-in-class quality, this water bottle is worth every penny — an absolute must have!" —Amanda
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in three colors and two sizes).
4. COSRX Snail Mucin 96% Power Repairing Essence, a lightweight hydrating face serum to help protect your skin's moisture barrier. This is designed for *all* skin types, and reviewers swear by it for healing acne scars, fading dark spots, and smoothing fine lines. Users with sensitive skin especially appreciate how gentle it is compared to competitors, and a lot of them mentioned seeing results within the first few uses!
I use this on my skin and definitely have noticed results! While it didn't help completely kick my stubborn pre-period hormonal acne, it has done *wonders* with reducing redness on my face, particularly around my nose, and in dealing with my pores. Since I started using it, my primer and foundation goes on a whole lot smoother, and I'm struggling a whole lot less to cover my pores. After using it a few weeks, I read the advice of one reviewer to put this on when your face is slightly moist from washing, rub it in, let it dry, and then put your moisturizer on top of it — I've found that it's what got me the best results!
Promising review: "Recommended from a dermatologist which is very important when choosing skincare. I use it in the morning after toner then follow up with a light moisturizer, vitamin C, then SPF, and my skin is glowing. I’ve received many compliments after incorporating this into my routine." —E. Rice
Get it from Amazon for $16.90.
5. *Plus* COSRX Snail Mucin 92% Moisturizer, the snail essence repair cream's partner in crime — this gel cream not only locks in moisture to plump and hydrate skin, but reviewers claim it genuinely has changed the texture to make it smoother.
To use as intended, apply the moisturizer after the snail repairing essence has dried on your face in your skincare routine.
Check out a TikTok of the snail mucin moisturizer in action.
Promising review: "As someone who has dealt with redness and extremely dry skin for years, I've struggled finding products that work well. After using this for a month, I have received so many compliments on my skin looking healthy/glowy. Much of my former redness has faded or gone away entirely! I regret not getting this product sooner as it has easily become one of my holy grail items." —Alexis Taglia
Get it from Amazon for $26.
6. A bottle of Color Wow Dream Coat Supernatural Spray designed to work on all hair types to give your blowout the smoothest, most frizz-free styling of its *life*. If your greatest enemy is summer humidity, this little bottle is about to be your secret weapon. Bonus: you only have to spray it once every three shampoos for it to work, so it'll last you a *long* time.
Check out a TikTok of the Color Wow Dream Coat Supernatural Spray in action.
Promising review: "I’ve had this for a few months now and only have positive things to say. It decreases frizz, increases shine, and my hair is noticeably smoother, prettier, and healthier looking. I’ve been on a haircare routine for about a year now but especially since using this product I get a lot of compliments. It’s also true that it lasts through 2–3 washes, which is great. I have hair past my shoulders and after a hair wash I use about 5–7 sprays. This is my new fav must-have product. Worth the price as it lasts too." —epitomeofkristen
Get it from Amazon for $26.60.
7. A pair of popular cross-waist leggings heralded as the perfect comp for the Aerie leggings that went viral on TikTok — reviewers love this version for the streamlined look, the soft four-way stretch, and of course, the hidden pocket in the waistband. 👀
Promising review: "I have bought multiple leggings from Amazon, always to find them not comfortable or just not fitting the way I want. These are the exception! They are super stretchy, so I don’t feel like I’m being squeezed. I love the V line on the waist and they make your butt look amazing! I get so many compliments when I wear them and people think they are expensive! I highly recommend." —Ashley Sprinkle
Psst — if you have Amazon Prime Wardrobe, you can try this piece out before you buy it!
Get it from Amazon for $20.38 (available in women's sizes XS–3X, two inseams, and dozens of colors).
8. Essence's Lash Princess mascara, because TBH, we've all wasted too many years and too much money looking for the ~holy grail~ mascara. This one is less than $5, gives you instant length, and is DELIGHTFULLY sweatproof — reviewers call it out as an excellent comparison for Too Faced's "Better Than Sex" and Benefit's "They're Real."
Hello, that is my face above, because I bought into the hype of all the 5-star reviews and now I will never look back!! Putting it on is like giving my eyelashes butterfly wings. It doesn't get clumpy, it stays put ALL the livelong day no matter how much you sweat, and you can apply it on very lightly if you don't want it to look so dramatic, or continue applying for longer lashes each time.
Promising review: "I LOVE this mascara! It's the only one I use now. I get compliments on my lashes all the time, it's my best-kept makeup secret for sure. And you can't beat the price!" —Hailey
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
9. A painless, mint-flavored teeth-whitening pen that gets results from the very first use, lightening up years' worth of stains from coffee, tea, wine, or just...you know. Existing as a human with teeth.
Promising review: "My favorite thing about this is how easy it is to use. It works well if you use it consistently, and I got plenty of compliments on my teeth. As someone with sensitive teeth, I was not irritated by this at all!" —Karen Michaels
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $15.95 (clip the $3 off coupon on the product page for this price).
10. A scuba-style half-zip cropped sweatshirt a lot of reviewers compare to Lululemon, particularly because it's *buttery* soft, has thumbholes, and is very easy to move around in. It's a perfect staple for workouts and errand-running alike!
I own this in the Aqua Green, Pink, and Gray, and could NOT be more obsessed with them. I don't think I took them off for the entirety of winter, fall, and spring — I either wore them under my jackets or to work out in the cold. They're so snuggly, soft, and well-made. My favorite thing though is probably all the fun, readily available colors they have in addition to the neutrals. Also, not to be a traitor because I LOVE Lululemon, but once this goes through the wash the fabric of this is so much cozier than their version.
Promising review: "Hit 'purchase' as fast as you can. I get compliments every time I wear it. It’s the perfect weight, so soft, the color is SO pretty. The length hits perfectly with leggings. It’s buttery soft, the hood is convenient and it resembles another very popular company’s sweatshirt, but my friend who has that $$$ one actually likes mine more! Will buy another one ASAP!" —Rachel Elliott
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in women's sizes S–XXL and 12 colors).
11. A roomy duffel bag that's practically *screaming* "take me on a weekend road trip — this durable, water-resistant duffel comes with long handles for easy maneuvering, a side panel to hook it to a roll-on suitcase, and even has compartments to separate dry clothes from wet/dirty clothes.
It's water-resistant and has an adjustable long strap.
Promising review: "It's been two years and I'm still loving my bag. Looks small, but it is so spacious and sturdy. It's been my travel duffle, my overnight bag, my gym bag, and my grab bag for a long day. And I always get compliments or inquiries about it. I'm ready to purchase another one just because I love it so much." —Ms. A
Get it from Amazon for $21.49+ (available in a variety of colors and four styles).
12. Plus an oh-so-chic adjustable mini belted pack (aka ~fanny pack~) you can wear around your waist or shoulder for a lightweight bag alternative when you're on the move. A lot of reviewers mention how genuinely *stunned* they are by how much this little bag can secretly carry.
Promising review: "This bag is perfect! It's small but plenty big enough for the essentials while still allowing some room to add other things. The strap is long and adjustable and can be worn in a variety of ways. I wore this at Disney parks and it was perfect. Sometimes I wore it across my shoulder, sometimes around my waist and sometimes as a cross body bag. It was never in the way and always comfortable. I got a lot of compliments on it." —Melanie Cruqui
BuzzFeeder Elizabeth Lilly also owns this — she packed it as her only bag for a trip to busy trip to Iceland, and not only did it hold a ton and keep her hands free, it easily fit around her waist over her outerwear.
Get it from Amazon for $16.98 (available in 31 colors).
13. A stackable oval gem ring so gorgeous and well-made that reviewers use it as a temporary wedding ring when they're traveling. Psst — people love stacking it with other high quality Pavoi rings!
14. A six-piece (!!) set of high-performance matte lipsticks at a *fraction* of the price of its competitors that stays the heck put without drying or cracking your lips by the end of the day. (Seriously, reviewers are DRAGGING major brands in their comments, these are so cheap and effective.)
Promising review: "I purchased this on a whim while just searching through the 'Recommended for Me' list. I figured I would try it out since I like a little variety and I was looking for a good red anyway. Let me tell you, this lipstick LASTS! I put it on for work at 6 p.m. and at 5 a.m. when I get home, it is still on and perfect. No matter what color I use, I always get compliments on my lip color." —Mariana Erdman
Get a six-piece set from Amazon for $8.49 (available in three sets).