1. An at-home slushy-making cup so easy to use that the family is going to spend the entire summer in Slushy Town. All you have to do is freeze the cup for four hours, pour in the cold drink of your choice (read: anything from soda to LaCroix to juice to smoothies) and crush the sides of the silicone cup until a slush forms.
Check out a TikTok of the Slushy Maker Cup in action — it even comes with a spill-proof lid so it won't leak while you're crushing the cup!
Promising review: "I’m an absolute sucker for slushies. Why? Heck if I know. I saw this cup on TikTok, and bought it though I was very skeptical. However, it works!! I’ve made at least a dozen already, if not more." —C. Warrick
Get it from Amazon for $21.88 (available in ten colors).
2. Plus a Yonanas fruit soft-serve maker that magics any frozen fruit into an ice cream or sorbet texture so you can have a yummy frozen treat made to your *precise* favorite fruit combos. A lot of folks with dietary restrictions swear by this to get their ice cream kicks!
Promising review: "I saw one of these in action at a friend's house like five years ago and thought it was just a made up memory, because making ice cream out of solely frozen fruit seems wild. But when I saw a TikTok about it I immediately went to Amazon and bought it. Literally this was the BEST decision of my life. I cannot believe still how amazing this thing is! It makes the creamiest, best-tasting fruit ice cream ever. It’s easy to take apart and clean, and super easy to use." —DMCKAY
Get it from Amazon for $39.97 (available in five colors).
3. A miraculous sand-free beach blanket that repels sand and dirt so easily that you'll wonder if someone cast a spell on it. Parents especially love this because babies and toddlers can lay on it without getting sand in their mouths, and it's ridiculously easy to repack without worrying about taking half the sand in the beach from with you. Oh, and it's also GINORMOUS (and packs up super small!).
Promising review: "I walk to the beach and the park with my baby all the time and was sick of my butt getting wet when we sat on the grass and the baby getting all sandy when sitting on towels. I decided to search Amazon for some kind of beach blanket. This blanket wasn’t really what I was looking for, but it did not disappoint! First of all it’s HUGE. I still haven’t used it open all the way yet. It’s compact and easy to carry, I love that there are pockets to weigh it down with sand, that sand rolls right off, and that I can just stuff it right back in the little bag without having to fold it strategically when I’m done. I can take the baby to the beach and lay her on her tummy without worrying about sand getting on her hands and face. Great product!!" —Adriana
Get it from Amazon for $28.90+ (available in three colors).
4. A truly multi-talented set of cooling towels for beating the heat — all you have to do is wet these and they get chilly, perfect for draping on your head, neck, or other overheated areas. Once the chill runs out you can wet them again to get it back!
Promising review: "I saw these recommended on a TikTok for disabled people who can't regulate their temperature in the heat, and omg, was it worth buying them. You just add cold water and it's like an ice pack without the burning of the ice. They worked great for cooling my arm after the Covid shot! Excited to use them all summer!" —Muirgen Neal
Get a set of four for $19.99+ (available in 12 color combos).
5. A durable waterproof and sandproof Bluetooth speaker so you can enjoy some tunes on summer days without worrying about its wires getting fried by sneaky beach waves or unexpected downpours.
This also easily connects to smart devices like Alexa and Google Home, if you want to listen to the news or certain playlists outside while your devices stay indoors!
Promising review: "This is a seriously awesome speaker! We live in Florida and spend 90% of our weekends at the beach or by the pool. We had one of those old speakers where you have to plug your phone in and I was getting sick of not being able to use my phone when at the beach/pool because it was plugged in. This was the perfect solution! Not only can I use my phone now because it's Bluetooth, BUT it's waterproof and sandproof. No more crackly speakers. This one has super clear audio and can get really loud too! Can you tell I'm not a tech nerd :). Because it's waterproof we can leave it on our patio all the time too. We obviously have super high humidity and torrential downpours all the time so I don't have to worry about this. When we're ready to party all i have to do is turn it on and put the play list on! Plus you seriously can't beat the cost!" —Lindsey R.
Get it from Amazon for $23.97+ (clip the $4 off coupon on the product page for this price; available in nine colors).
6. A bottle of pet-friendly flavored bubbles so you and your furriest friend can have a romp of a good time in the backyard chasing and chomping them.
Sniffingtons is a South Carolina-based Etsy shop that specializes in enriching products for dogs and cats.
Promising review: "My pup, Toby, is a 2 1/2-year-old cavalier who loves bubbles. After catching them, he’d often give us an 'ewww' look, as they tasted like soap. Until these. He LOVES these bubbles and seems to love the taste of them, too! I will gladly buy these again and continue letting him feed his bubble-obsession in a tasty way! In addition, when I needed help with my order, Ash was so kind and gave me the help I needed! Highly recommend this shop!" —Elizabeth
Get it from Sniffingtons on Etsy for $8.50 (available in 15 scents).
7. A mini sprinkler pool that will feel a little bit like cheating at life, because how can something so ridiculously easy to set up keep the kiddos entertained for so many hours?? Reviewers also love the letters and animals printed on the surface as a cute learning opportunity for the younger set.
Promising review: "My kids love this. It is soo easy to plug the hose into and turn the water on and the kids can have hours of fun. Once the kids are done playing, I disconnect the hose let the water drain, and hang it over the porch." —Austin
Get it from Amazon for $22.96 (get this price by clipping the $2 off coupon on the product page).
8. A ~Mystical Fire~ colorant you can use in your fireplace at home or in outdoor campfires to basically flex to everyone on Instagram that you are, in fact, a wizard now.
Promising review: "Mystical Fire Colorant is amazing. For a really fun experience, get some of these for your next camping trip. As if a campfire needs improvement... but this stuff is really neat. I'd say the adults love it even more than the kids. We only used one packet and the colors were so good — seems like they lasted at least 20 minutes. There was even color left in the ashes the next day. We will never go camping again without several packs of Mystical Fire on hand." —TeNe
Get it from Amazon for $5.94.
9. A waterproof pouch to keep your phone and other "doesn't play well with water"–type gadgets safe. Not only does this keep it safe, but you can still use the touchscreen with it, meaning you can take underwater travel photos galore 🐠🐟🐡.
It fits any phone up to 100 mm x 170 mm (or about 3.9 inches x 6.7 inches). It's also a great fix for keeping out sand and dirt (and a great option for runners, if you're caught in the rain but still want to be able to toggle through your music options).
Promising review: "This product is incredible. I purchased to use while in Key West. It is completely waterproof and takes great photos and video through the case but you have to press record prior to submerging the case underwater. My family went snorkeling and kept the case with phone inside submerged almost the entire time and had no issues with leakage. My family and I got stopped numerous times being asked where we purchased this product. Perfect even if just on the beach and you do not want to get sand or sunscreen on your phone and want to still take photos/text/browse internet while on the beach. I will be purchasing this for everyone in my family as it has become a travel must-have! I highly recommend this product." —Jennifer Roman
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (available in 14 colors).
10. A pair of popular waterproof cushioned "recovery" sandals perfect for anyone who is craving all the cute summer fashion with a side of ridiculous comfort (and pain relief!). Not only are these super cute, but reviewers with pain from plantar fasciitis, bunions, spondylilothesis, and other chronic conditions absolutely swear by them, with a ton saying they're like walking on ~clouds~.
FYI, if you have Amazon Prime Wardrobe you can give this a spin before you buy it!
Promising review: "Where have these been my whole life? These are quite possibly the last pair of sandals for the beach I will ever buy. They are super comfortable and don’t kick sand up on the back of your legs when you walk. Easy to rinse too!" —Jennifer Goodman
Get it from Amazon for $24.49+ (available in women's sizes 5–12 and 21 colors).
11. Plus a pair of popular quick-dry water shoes to keep your feet from burning or getting beaten up on beach trips all summer — reviewers love these for everything from walking on rockier beaches to kayaking to washing their cars. They're flexible and comfy like a sock, but protective against nefarious objects like sharp rocks and stray Legos.
Promising review: "I bought these shoes a couple of years ago before a river hike. UM THESE ARE AWESOME. They lasted a long time and the only reason I bought these yellow ones were because I wanted a new color, haha. My older pair did start to wear out in the toes from scraping them on rocks and such when hiking but still no holes in them. These shoes feel like socks but with enough of a sole that you can walk on gravel with no problem. It really is like walking barefoot. Also, these are the only water shoes that I have worn that do NOT let a bunch of debris into the shoe making you constantly have to take it off to empty it or just deal with the irritant. You can play on the beach with minimal sand stuck between your toes. Thoroughly impressed by that. So with that, I do recommend if you are a half size to size down so they are snug, otherwise the sock like ability to keep stuff out might not work so well." —Samantha Lindsay
Get it from Amazon for $8.68+ (available in seven sizes and 44 colors).
12. A "sport-brella," which is an SPF 50+ maneuverable personal umbrella with a universal clamp that'll latch onto any chair you own. Boom, instant shade no matter where you've parked your human self, whether it's the beach, the porch, or the park.
Psst — a lot of reviewers swear by this for easy hands-free shade solutions for strollers and wheelchairs as well!
Promising review: "Game changer for the beach. Decided I needed an umbrella this year for the beach but carrying a full size wasn't going to work. Found the personal umbrellas on Amazon and read the reviews and checked how you attached them. This umbrella is excellent. I have been careful not to over tighten or force it into positions without loosening first. It really can go in any direction you need. Very lightweight but held up great. Only issue is in a strong wind it will shift but that is to be expected. Highly recommend!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in two sizes and eight colors).
13. A multi-purpose, super adaptable pool float you can turn into a lounger, a chair, a drifter, or an exercise saddle depending on your summer vibe.
Promising review: "Like floating on air! We saw these while vacationing and immediately ordered five of them. Once we had our floaties at the beach, so many people asked us where we got them and how they could get one. We would take them out in the water and have a floating happy hour with our friends. I know it says it can be used four ways but I actually found a fifth use, it works great as a headrest/pillow when draped over the back of your chaise lounge chair! I will be ordering several more of these for the lake as they don’t take up much room on the boat. The only thing missing is a cup holder!" —mno
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in 17 styles).
14. A reviewer-beloved "Everywhere" towel designed with a polyester microsuede material that makes it dry *super* quickly (and also makes it feel super soft!) so you can dunk in the ocean or pool and dry off multiple times in one day. These are also designed to pack super tightly so they won't take up much space in your bag!
Rumpl is an Oregon-based small business specializing in outdoor blankets that donates a portion of its revenue to environmental nonprofits.
Promising review: "This towel dries better than a conventional towel! Not only that but it was completely dry and ready to reuse in about 10 minutes. Normally we'd go through a stack of beach towels in one day. The towel itself is big but it packs up compact leaving more room in your bag for other things. It's soooo soft, made very well, and the pattern is gorgeous. I will be replacing all of my towels with these!!" —Danielle W.
Get it from Rumpl for $49+ (available in 16 colors).
15. A hands-free portable neck fan you can charge with a USB to prevent getting mopped with sweat all summer, because you know what?? Staying cool is the new fashion and fans are the hottest accessory.
It has three speeds to choose from and also lights up, making you more visible at night. Reviewers note that you should definitely put your hair in a ponytail (but that it's easy to unsnag if it gets caught).
Promising review: "I took this on vacation to a tropical vacation and it was the smartest move ever. It looks like headphones so no one looks at you weird, and the airflow is great. They have rolling blackouts here but I have not skipped one beat. I pop on my fan and keep it breezy. I have also used it while applying my makeup so I don't start sweating before it sets. I take this thing all over the island and people ask where I got it once they figure out it's a fan. Plus the light makes me feel a little safer if I'm still outside during night time. I love the convenience of the charger but I've used it continuously for two hours so far and the battery held up just fine. The places you can take this and stay cool are just amazing. BUY THIS!" —Tiarra Reyes
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available in two colors).
16. An insulated tumbler that tens of thousands of reviewers swear by to keep their cold brew and iced tea so cold that the ice doesn't melt even after a full 12 hours. Bonus? It comes with two lids! One is a flip-top lid for hot drinks, and the other is a lid with a straw for all your cold ones. Get you an insulated tumbler that can do both!!!
Promising review: "Another 'TikTok made me do it' purchase. I love this tumbler. This is the most gorgeous simple tumbler you could get. It comes with two different lids, one for straws, and one for sipping. It also comes with two plastic straws but you can use stainless steel ones instead if desired. The cup keeps your drinks cold or hot and is fairly durable. Although the straw lid is not 'spill proof' it is fairly resistant. My 2-year-old loves to carry it around and use the straw, it usually doesn't leak if it's knocked over! Overall the wait for this particular color is well worth it and I plan to buy more!" —Sinaxis
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in 41 colors and six sizes).