36 Game-Changing Breakfast Products Your Mornings Deserve
Once you lock eyes with this this mini donut maker, it'll be Breakfast, Breakfast For Lunch, *and* Breakfast For Dinner.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An investment-worthy see-through toaster, so you can watch your toast get to your *precise* level of preferred toastiness and finally have the kind of breakfast you deserve. TBH, cancel my Netflix account, this is my new TV.
Promising review: "I LOVE THIS TOASTER! It makes great toast. I can’t believe that I’ve gotten so excited over a toaster. I haven’t been able to find a durable, reasonably priced toaster that could accommodate long slices or bagels, etc. Additionally, I have had to be gluten-free for the last 10 years and gluten-free bread has to be carefully toasted in order to be good. All the toasters I have ever owned had those fragile, thin wires that heat up and glow to toast the bread. And when they broke, which they inevitably did, the bread toasted unevenly. THIS TOASTER has unique coils in the bottom, so that you would expect unevenly toasted bread. BUT NO! It’s the most perfectly toasted bread I’ve had in 30 years." —Byron Trist
Get it from Amazon for $49.99 (available in four colors).
2. A silicone donut pan that can also be used for homemade bagels, essentially covering the only two essential food groups.
Promising review: "This silicone pan is great! I had been wanting to try making baked donuts and didn’t realize how easy it is! Pan is easy to use, clean and the donuts came out of pan easily and without breaking/sticking to the pan." —Tyler
Get it from Amazon for $5.99.
3. A split anti-soggy cereal bowl perfect for anyone who reserves the right to take their darn TIME eating their cereal without worrying about it turning into an unappealing, crunchless blob before they can finish it.
Promising review: "This product is something I didn’t know I needed. It’s like the creator crawled into my soul and found the deepest desire of my heart and then invented it. If you think I’m being dramatic, you should try soggy cereal and then eat cereal from THIS bowl. I’ll take 30 more, please, and hand them out as gifts." —Sarah F.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in three colors).
4. A delightfully versatile trio lasagna pan reviewers love using for breakfast favorites like bread, cake, overnight French toast, and granola bakes. These are not only designed so that every single piece is a crispy "edge piece," but so you can mix and match ingredients in the same recipes. (Personally if you don't want Nutella in your bread you're wrong, but I begrudgingly respect it.)
FYI, you can 6,000% use these for brownies and blondies too.
Promising review: "As a single person I cook/bake many things from cake to breads to lasagna and then freeze them in smaller pieces. The server also makes it so easy to get food off our pan. I also make Christmas food gifts such as cakes and breads. By cutting the baked pieces in half = six thoughtful gifts." —Gracie
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
5. A game-changing medium roast whole bean coffee blend with rich, creamy toffee notes and a zing of lemon to give you just the right amount of "!!" in the morning without sacrificing on depth and flavor.
Blk & Bold Coffee is a Black-owned business established by childhood friends that specializes in speciality coffee and tea, with an emphasis on community impact. They pledge 5% of their profits to initiatives that support workforce development, sustain youth programming, and eliminating youth homelessness.
6. Plus a tiny milk frother that makes rich, creamy froths in seconds, making you as powerful as the Starbucks mermaid herself. It also doesn't need to be plugged in, cleans with a quick stream of hot running water, and is teensy for storing.
Promising review: "A MUST-have. All of my friends and family had this so naturally I had to get one and I am obsessed. Makes every homemade coffee taste like you went out and bought one. Very affordable and worth every penny. I love that is comes with a cute holder for it." —Kayla Dillinger
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in five styles).
7. *Aaaand* a cold brew coffee maker so quick and easy to use that your blood might just become 90% caffeine soon. All you have to do is add coffee to the airtight brewer, add your water to the coffee maker, and pop it in the fridge overnight. BOOM, caffeine city.
Promising review: "I have been drinking caffeinated beverages everyday for half my life. Usually brewing hot then cooling it down with ice which was quite a process to do every morning. Then I came across this cold brew pitcher and thought I'd give it a try. It's great, easy to use and clean, very convenient, lasts for a couple weeks, I love it! Making a pitcher of coffee take less time than a normal brewer and makes enough for at least one cup a day for about a week, depending on how much coffee concentrate is used. I haven't used my normal coffee or espresso machine since I got this cold brew system. The coffee seems to taste better as well, not a huge difference but it's somewhat noticeable." —Jeremy Birnbaum
Check out BuzzFeed's review of this cold brew coffee maker for more info!
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in three colors).
8. A mini waffle maker that'll churn out adorably-sized, perfectly cooked-through waffles so quickly it'll put IHOP to shame — not to mention hash browns, paninis, biscuits, and even (gasp) PIZZA.
Here's a whole slew of inspo from an article on surprising things you can make in a waffle maker (waffled tomato grilled cheese, y'all) if you need some ideas to get you started.
Promising review: "YES! Tiny Eggo-sized waffles! Put anything into it — hash browns, tater tots, waffle mix, canned biscuits! Add nuts and berries and things! It even comes with a little recipe booklet! It fits in the palm of your hand, you could literally stuff it in the back of a drawer, but you won't, because as soon as you get it everyone wants mini waffles for every meal. It heats up super fast and is a breeze to clean. If you're making a whole mess of waffles, be sure to give it a quick spritz of nonstick spray every couple waffles or so, so it doesn't rend your delicious waffles asunder. Excellent value." —Bryce Pierce
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in nine other non-heart-shaped colors).
9. A silicone baking mat for your sheet pan so your breakfast knows no bounds, whether it's the greasiest bacon, the gooiest cinnamon rolls, or the most delicate croissants. These make cleanup a breeze *and* help evenly distribute heat, so you'll get easy perfection every time.
Promising review: "Our hopes in purchasing this product was to eliminate the need of parchment or foil paper. So we put it to the ultimate test by making fathead dough and rolling it out directly onto the silicone baking mat. I could not believe it didn't stick during the rolling out or the actual baking process. We continuously put it to the test and we've not had any issues as of yet. We just love this great find!!!" —Amazon Customer
Get a set of two from Amazon for $12.44.
10. A bagel guillotine for all of your carb slicing needs, whether you're beheading some bagels, muffins, buns, or rolls. Not only will you get perfect slices every time, but this is also muuuuch safer than a regular knife (and less embarrassing than explaining you were bested by a bagel in the emergency room).
Promising review: "I like to take advantage of my local bagel chain on their baker's dozen Tuesday. I slice them all up and wrap each one in foil, then put them in paper bags labeled with the type of bagel in the freezer. Easy to grab what we want, pop it in the microwave in a damp paper towel for 30 seconds, into the toaster, and they taste completely fresh! I've had this for a while now, maybe six or eight months, and so far it hasn't gotten dull at all. I wash it either by hand or in the top rack of the dishwasher if there's room. But it's so easy to wash, it's no big deal to do it by hand. I may need to buy more of these for Christmas gifts! Genius invention!" —GrammyWoz
Get it from Amazon for $16.19.
11. A silicone watermelon cutter to get perfectly-sized square bits of watermelon in seconds, so your morning fruit salad will feel like something fancy you just ordered poolside.
Psst — you can also use this on cantaloupe!
Promising review: "This works so well. We cut the watermelon into quarters and the started pushing the Watermelon Windmill Cutter through the watermelon. It made equal cubes. You can adjust the thickness as well. Definitely a summer must-have!!" —Robin zhang
Get it from Amazon for $11.39.
12. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey so you can add a pinch of sweet and a kick of spice to all your favorite breakfasts, whether it's fruit salad, avocado toast, or even (gasp) the rims of a mimosa glass.
Promising review: "We received our first bottle of Mike's Hot Honey as a gift and it sat in our cupboard for nearly a year before I ventured to try a bit on some roasted veggies. But then I happened to be making some egg/avocado toast for breakfast one day, and I drizzled this on the toast as a base (then topped with eggs, bacon, avocado, gouda cheese and sriracha) and OH MY GOSH. That little breakfast delight became an overnight family favorite, and the bottle of Mike's became an instant sensation. Now we make that delectable little gourmet sandwich to impress our overnight guests, and can't imagine our life before Mike's." —Johanna J.
Check out BuzzFeed's review of Mike's Hot Honey for more info!
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
13. A set of restaurant-worthy shallow bowls — this is like a bowl and a plate had a very stylish, SUPER convenient baby for all your fancy breakfast plating needs, whether you're enjoying an egg scramble or a fruit and yogurt sitch.
Promising review: "I have a LOT of plates and bowls. These are easily going to rise to my favorites. They’re elegant, beautiful, easy to clean, and showcase your food perfectly. I use them as individual bowls for pasta and yogurt bowls as well as for small serving bowls for fruits and veggies. Pretty awesome all around bowls." —AWP
Get a set of four from Amazon for $36.97.
14. A silicone muffin mold handy enough to cook single-sized portions of eggs, pastries, and muffins without a ton of nonstick prep, and with ridiculously easy cleanup.
Promising review: "OMGosh I love this thing!!! I've always wanted one but too lazy to get one and finally got one. I love love love it!!! I use it to make eggs, veggies, and muffins. Just spray a little Pam on it and the muffins puffed up so beautifully and they literally fell out of the silicone pan!! Love it!!! Highly recommend!!" —Julie Frey
Get one from Amazon for $9.99.
15. A rapid egg cooker that I am warning you right now is going to become your only personality trait. It can make soft, medium, *and* hard-boiled eggs in addition to poaching, scrambling, and making omelettes out of them. Not only will it amp up your breakfast game, but it'll amp up your ramen, egg salad, and even burrito game, too.
I've owned one of these babies and have faithfully used it every week for over two years, and especially love it for meal prep — it simplifies breakfast because I know no matter what weird assortment of groceries I'm working with, there are precooked eggs to add some protein to it (I like mine medium-boiled 🍳). If my dinner is boring or seems like it needs a little extra "oomph" to it, I'll throw in an egg from this too. Some reviews note that the alarm on it is a little loud, but the new models have significantly decreased the volume and sing a little song instead!
Promising review: "You know those objects that are totally unnecessary, but you see them and fall in love and live forever in happiness with your random kitschy thing? This is that thing. I saw this egg cooker on a BuzzFeed list and, even though I am a fully functioning adult who has never had trouble cooking eggs before in my life, I knew I had to have it. I have not been disappointed. It makes especially lovely, perfectly round omelets with minimal cleanup required. Hard and soft boiled eggs cook evenly and taste great. The poached eggs are tender and melt in your mouth over toast." —Sonnet A. Fitzgerald
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in five colors).
16. Or if poached eggs are more your jam, a set of silicone egg poaching cups so easy to use that you can poach eggs using the microwave.
Promising review: "These things are fantastic. I am a total klutz in the kitchen. A complete non-cook. And yet two poached eggs came out perfectly the first time I used these little beauties. A squirt of Pam in each cup, crack and drop the egg in, set them on the turntable of my 1,100-watt microwave, cover them with a paper towel and 60 seconds later I had two completely delicious, wonderfully done poached eggs. Voilà! If I can do it, anyone can... Boy, am I impressed!!!" —Leland C. Sheppard
Get a set of four from Amazon for $11.97.
17. Or a handmade pottery egg cooker that is not only key to your kitchen's ~aesthetic~, but key to the ultimate goal of eating eggs as fast as possible. The bb cooks up eggs (with mix-ins!) in a minute or less, giving you perfectly-round shaped little omelets you can eat on their own or put in a sammie.
JK Creative Wood is an Iowa-based, family-owned Etsy shop established in its sixth generation of woodworking that specializes in handmade pottery and wooden goods.
Promising review: "Beautiful blue glaze on this piece. Love the natural, sandy shade peeking through, and the elegant, ribbed handle, as well. This is also a very handy size for cooking eggs‚- and it does this wonderfully! I followed the directions included with my cooker, and ended up with tender, delicious eggs, just perfect with my toasted English muffin. Packaged safely and shipped very quickly as well. Thank you!" —Wendy Murrill
Psst — this item ships for free!
18. A handwarmer oatmeal bowl so you can reach peak cottagecore and get all snuggly wuggly with your favorite breakfast.
19. A three-in-one avocado slicer, because truly, what delicious breakfast *doesn't* demand a lil' extra avo? This gadget will more than earn its keep by taking care of those pesky pits and giving you slices so perfectly portioned you'll be tempted to tackle every wacky avocado toast combo you can think of.
This three-in-one bb can split an avocado with its pointy tip, remove the pit with its center, and make perfectly even slices with the bottom — a much safer alternative to using a regular knife and potential falling prey to the dreaded "avocado hand."
Promising review: "So worth the space in the kitchen! This thing really does what it says. I love mine and use it all the time. Pit removal is super easy with this, no more knife-prying. I didn't think the cutting tool would be as effective as it is, but it works great as well. No complaints on this product — would buy again!" —K. Cyr
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
20. A mini donut maker to keep anyone with a sweet tooth happy — truly, can you think of anything in this universe more delicious than a warm homemade donut?? I'll wait.
The donuts cook within minutes, have an auto shutoff to stop them from overheating, and come with a recipe book that even includes gluten-free and Paleo-friendly options. Bonus? You don't even need to figure out how to make donuts — this machine will take store bought brownie, muffin, and cake mix just fine.
Promising review: "I cannot say enough about the Dash Mini Donut Maker. It is so much fun to use and make donuts at home. Rather than going to the local chain donut restaurant, you can make your own specialty donuts at home. It is very easy to use and cleans up quickly. My children love to decorate the donuts after they are cooked. It's a fun family activity and the donuts taste great! Also, it comes with a neat design and stands out among my other boring looking kitchen cooking appliances. If you like donuts, this product is for you." —JoshH
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
21. A breakfast sandwich maker that simultaneously cooks an egg, toasts bread, warms precooked meat, and melts cheese into the perfect sammie in less than five minutes. Egg McWHOMST???
Promising review: "I am actually excited for my weekday breakfast now. These homemade mcmuffins are so good! My favorite version uses sliced tomatoes, Swiss cheese, and precooked bacon (from Costco). So many options, so easy! My kindergartener and my teenager both love it. I may have to buy another one for our family. It's also easy to clean with a quick wipe-down." —Joolie
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
22. A simple Instagram-worthy glass mug that will not only become your fave for tea, but is also perfect for days when you're feeling like a bowl of oatmeal or yogurt on the side but don't want it to be the main event. This is an aesthetically pleasing way to find the middle ground.
23. Plus a set of adorable hanging cat spoons to go along with it, since you pawsitively can't resist something this cute.
24. A Dash air fryer that yes, cooks perfectly crisp, oil-free foods across *all* meals, but you will especially love it for breakfast. I'm talking gloriously crunchy hash browns, juicy bacon, roasted tomatoes, browned biscuits, even homemade DONUTS. All you gotta do it set it in the tray, put on the timer, and let the magic happen.
Promising review: "I purchased this product as a gift to myself before the holidays. I wanted to give myself some time before reviewing it so I can really see if this thing is as great as it seems. After using it a couple of times, I am happy to report that it IS as great as it seems. I've fried tater tots, mini pizzas, sweet potato fries, and even some carrots! I am so glad I purchased this and next up I'm going to try apple slices and see if I can't make cinnamon apple slices for a snack at work!" —MacKenzie Masten
Get it from Amazon for $55.
25. A TikTok-famous Peach Cobbler Seasoning that you've definitely seen before if you're following performer and vegan foodie influencer Tabitha Brown — she used this on her vegan peach biscuits video and it is the stuff of breakfast daydreams. The site also recommends trying it on oatmeal, yogurt, pancakes, and waffles! 🧇
Chef Carmen's Igotchu Seasonings is an Atlanta-based, Black woman-owned business that has specialized in curated seasoning blends for meats, veggies, and desserts for over 20 years. You can check out Tabitha Brown's ridiculously delicious peach biscuit recipe video for inspo, but this seasoning also goes well with pies, cobblers, and baked fruits.
Get it from Igotchu Seasonings for $9.
(Psst — this seasoning is also salt-free, and Igotchu Seasonings has a bunch of salt-free options on its website.)
26. An egg waffle pan to help you make Hong Kong-style egg waffles, a popular street food you can wrap around something sweet or savory.
Psst — if you're looking for a recipe to get you started, the Tasty team made Hong Kong-style egg waffles that'll make you drool.
Promising review: "I have recently purchased this cookware that I wanted for a VERY long time but was hesitated because of the price. But I finally did it and am not looking back. This traditional Hong Kong Street Vendor Style Eggertte Waffle pan brings many childhood memories back with everyone I know. I give this pan 5 stars because of its quality and durability. I have used this pan about 100 times because I am trying to perfect the original recipe and the pan still looks and feels brand new. I cannot be happier with this purchase and would recommend this all my friends." —PDUBSNY
Get it from Amazon for $48.51.
27. A yogurt maker that can make 6-ounce containers of up to seven different types of yogurts at once, so you can make fruity yogurts in every color of the rainbow 🌈.
Promising review: "Got my yogurt maker this week and tried it for the first time yesterday. Followed the instructions exactly, making my yogurt before bed. Eight beautiful hours later, I woke to perfect, creamy and thick jars of yogurt. For a single person, this small size appliance is just the right size. Easy to use." —Teresa Ali
You can check out BuzzFeed's review of this yogurt maker for more deets!
Get it from Amazon for $27.99.
28. A compact bread maker, because you've spent approximately half your life dreaming about being the kind of person who spreads strawberry jam on your warm homemade bread on a Sunday morning and it's high time to make that cozy dream your reality.
This little bb comes with some big options — its settings let you make bread gluten-free, decide what kind of crust you want, and add little mix-ins like fruit and nuts by reminding you partway through the bread-making process to add them. The inside is also dishwasher-safe, so there's less cleanup and more bread consumption.
Promising review: "My husband and I cannot stop baking. This arrived over a week ago and we have made two loaves or dough or jam daily! I can't speak for its longevity (I hope it's excellent, it seems sturdy!) but this puppy can crank out some delicious household staples. Pizza dough, fresh bread, *French* bread, bread with fruit or nuts, CAKE, and yes even JAM!! Amazing! It can tackle anything. Cleanup is ridiculously easy, just don't scratch the nonstick surface! The recipes need some tweaking to calibrate with your specific machine (I found that most needed more moisture), but some of the mistakes are still tasty! I was skeptical of the jam-making feature and ended up being extremely impressed." —Ether
Get it from Amazon for $74.99.
29. A variety pack of delectable, easy-to-make pancake mixes you can also use for *deep breakfast breath* waffles, muffins, biscuits, cookies, cupcakes, and funnel cakes, so the world is truly your breakfast oyster.
This variety pack contains Original, Blueberry, Pecan, and Chocolate Chip, all of which are vegan-friendly dairy-free.
Vicky Cakes is a Black woman-owned small business that specializes in pancake mixes based on a homemade recipe for lighter, fluffier, and more flavorful pancakes than the typical "just add water" kind.
Promising review: "My husband loves making us pancakes on Sunday and with Vicky's, his work is now easier. Fluffy, tasty, buttery cakes every time." —Jakia C B.
Get a four-pack from Vicky Cakes for $19.99.
30. Plus an emoji face pancake pan so you can *quite* literally eat your feelings.
Promising review: "I now have a very happy grandson that loves to eat his breakfast! So far, I am VERY happy with this product! Nice, even heating and I can either turn the pancakes individually with a bamboo skewer, or flip the whole pan over onto another heated griddle to brown the backs while I make another round of emoji-cakes! This is a fun product!" —Michelle R. Barton-Cox
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
31. A set of stainless-steel cooking rings you can use to shape anything from eggs to salmon cakes to pancakes and get perfectly-shaped portions every time.
Promising review: "What I love about these molds are that they're easy to use for anything I want to be small and round. They lift up easy and make cooking easier. I use them for eggs, mini pancakes, mini cakes, burgers, everything. I like that they have a handle to pull up on too." —VeroTechno
Get a set of four from Amazon for $11.99.
32. An ingenious ceramic bacon cooker you can pop right into the microwave to get perfectly cooked bacon — the ceramic evenly heats and cooks the bacon while the lil' drip tray catches all those extra bacon tears. It's BEC O'Clock, y'all.
The Gourmet Potter is a California-based Etsy shop established in 2019 that specializes in functional hand-thrown pottery.
Promising review: "I love this bacon cooker! It is such a simple concept but evenly cooks bacon fast and mess-free in the microwave. Beautiful strips of bacon in minutes, hard to think of all the years I went without this wonderful ceramic baking cooker!!!" —Dana
This item ships for free!