1. A TikTok remote control ring to let you scroll through (and heart!) TikToks from your hand without lifting it to touch your phone — an especially handy trick for anyone who likes to watch TikToks on the treadmill or watch them winding down before bed. You can also use it to turn pages on your Kindle and trigger your camera to take photos or video from up to 33 feet away.
Promising review: "I have a TikTok obsession, and I am thrilled with this ring! I love how versatile it is, too, where I can flip book pages on my phone and go through music as well. It’s easy to use and set up if your follow the instructions." —The Shopper around the Corner
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in three colors).
2. A "flossing toothbrush" with two layers of bristles — regular firm bristles, and longer ones that are ten times thinner to clean deep in between your teeth and gums to mimic flossing. Reviewers love how deep the clean feels, and also how soft it is on sensitive teeth!
Mouthwatchers is a small business established by Ronald Plotka, DDS, that specializes in antimicrobial toothbrushes designed to get deeper cleans even patients with "great" dental hygiene might miss with traditional brush and floss routines.
I personally bought this a few months ago and love it! I use an electric toothbrush usually, but I feel like I'm getting a much more satisfying clean from these?? Especially because I tend to get yellow stains between my teeth no matter *how* much I floss, and these bristles seem to actually target that a lot more effectively. I've switched to using this in the morning and the electric one at night and definitely see a difference in that area in particular.
Promising review: "This was another one of my TikTok purchases! I was skeptical but my kids hate flossing their teeth so thought this might help in between making them floss. They work amazing! My kids said they could see and feel a different on the first use and I agree! They are definitely with a try! I would suggest not pushing too hard, those tiny bristles really get in there and if you push too hard you nights be sore like I was. It felt like after going to a dental cleaning." —Amy N.
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $9.90.
3. A set of three reusable silicone air fryer liners so you can crisp up your messiest dishes (think: cinnamon rolls, Brussels sprouts, all things sauce-y and delicious and great) without having to lug the whole air fryer drawer to the sink to wash out afterward.
Promising review: "I bought these because I was tired of cleaning the whole air fryer container. These were bought on a whim for both mine and my boyfriend's parents, who each have an air fryer. They work great, keeping all greases and crumbs inside, and make it easier to clean. The only bad thing (and this may just be me) is the ridges/ripples on the bottom of the inside of the liner. When you try to wash it in the sink, don’t put the stream of water right on those unless you want to take a small bath. Other than that, these are fantastic. My boyfriend also says that it seems to make everything crispier, and we love that." —Jordan Hixson
Get a set of three from Amazon for $20.99.
4. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff, which will truly do a number on everything from dirty stove tops to grimy sinks to caked-over ovens in no time flat. A lot of people compare it to the Magic Eraser in paste form, so even your weirdest, most stubborn stains will meet their match.
Promising review: "Honestly I was very skeptical when I first purchased. Everyone on social media was talking about how amazing this product was for cleaning around the house and I just thought they were all jumping on some kind of bandwagon. Of course I caved and had to try it for myself. Needless to say I’m very impressed! It removed stubborn mold and grime from my shower tile grout with use of a hard-bristle toothbrush. It removed hard water stains from my sinks and faucets. I noticed it really does remove mineral buildup, but it takes a lot of elbow grease and repetitive applications before you start seeing progress. The texture feels similar to when you mix honey with sugar to make a lip scrub, except it’s super-fine grit and more pasty like putty or clay. It works amazing so far! No overpowering smell (barely any smell at all), easy to use, and a little product goes a long way. I haven’t tried it on rust yet so we’ll see how that goes. Overall very pleased and impressed so far. Highly recommend!" —Marissa
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
5. A set of heat-retaining socks, because we've officially reached the "I just can't even" part of winter and your feet deserve socks that will keep them warm! and! dry!! All the way down to -15 degrees F. (Honestly, though, Elsa. You need to sit down.)
Promising review: "These socks have just changed my life. I am not even kidding. I suffer all of the time from feet that are painfully cold when the temperature outside is anything less than about 75 degrees F. It is horrible. I wear double socks with slippers; still have cold feet. Always having them tucked under a few thick blankets while watching TV, etc., but still feeling the cold in my feet. Well, I saw the reviews and ordered these. I put them on this evening, put on my usual slippers, and shortly after I felt like I had an electric heater inside my socks. They feel so very warm and toasty. I have never had a sock that could do this. Even thick wool socks don’t do this. MY FEET ARE ACTUALLY WARM which is something that rarely ever happens. I am in LOVE with these socks. I could kiss whoever invented them." —Linda Marie Nutter
Get a three-pack of women's sizes from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in sizes 5–9 and 8–13 and five color sets) and men's sizes for $21.99+ (available in sizes 7–12 and 12–15 and tree color sets).
6. A set of fast-acting Keurig cleaner pods for the deep clean your machine deserves — once you put these through a cycle on the machine you can get rid of all the crusted-on grinds and residue that are *definitely* affecting the taste of your coffee, even if you haven't noticed over time.
Promising review: "I had no idea that cleaning a Keurig was a thing. I bought these because I saw them on TikTok believe it or not. I wanted to give it a go because my Keurig isn’t that old and I didn’t think it would do anything. IT WORKS SO WELL! My Keurig wasn’t as nasty as some I’ve seen, luckily. I would highly recommend, keeps everything runny correctly and clean." —Lauren
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $9.95.
7. A painless, mint-flavored teeth-whitening pen that gets results from the very first use, lightening up years' worth of stains from coffee, tea, wine, or just...you know. Existing as a human with teeth.
Promising review: "I really didn't realize how well it worked until I took the after picture. Then I felt bad that I had not done this before. Let me start by saying I did not even do this every day. I am bad about starting something and not finishing it, but I did use the two tubes that I purchased. I plan on purchasing two more so I can get my teeth whiter. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to get their teeth whiter." —Sherri Blanchard
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $15.99 (clip the $4 off coupon on the product page for this price).
8. A no-scrub weekly shower cleaner you can quite literally "set and forget" to maintain its cleanliness over time — once you apply it after a shower, you just have to wait 8 to 12 hours and it'll quietly tackle the soap scum, grime, oils, mold, and mildew stains without any elbow grease from you.
Promising review: "I have well water. Something in my well water reacts with copper plumbing and turns my shower tiles blue. Since my bathroom color scheme isn't on the blue spectrum, this is problematic. The well water also causes the shower glass to film up quickly. I've tried dozens and dozens of cleaners and scrubbed till my arms ached trying to get ahead of the blue and scumminess. My ambition in life is NOT to be a full-time bathroom scrubber! I saw this stuff on a professional house cleaner's TikTok (sorry, don't remember which one) and thought 'what the heck, might as well give it a try.' Oh my goodness, the first day after my shower I sprayed this stuff all over and walked away. The next morning there was a NOTICEABLE reduction in the blue and the glass looked clearer too. Day two, sprayed again and walked away. The next morning the blue was gone except for a few spots on the floor tile and the glass looked amazing. Day three I sprayed the remaining spots and the next morning the shower practically looked new. NO SCRUBBING AT ALL!!!! This is my new favorite shower cleaner. The ONLY con I have is that it makes me sneeze while I'm spraying from inside the shower, but I can live with that." —L. J. Petillo
Get it from Amazon for $19.54.
9. A bottle of Messy Eater Stain Remover, a mega-fast, parent-beloved cleaning spray that tackles pretty much any kind of stain a kid can encounter, from spit up to grass stains to any kind of sauce. Parents also love that it works just as well on carpet and upholstery as it does on clothes!
Promising review: "I have three young kids who like to get messy and usually spill things on themselves — this spray is a miracle worker! I haven’t found a stain this stuff can’t get out! I’ve even had stains that weren’t new come out with this spray! Wish they had a bigger bottle option but for now this works. Not a huge fan of the smell but it’s not a huge deal because it gets washed anyway." —Heather & Kresten
Get it from Amazon for $7.95.
10. A cheap quick-drying top nail coat, because sometimes you just have to get the show on the road, nail polish situation be damned — this helps dry your wet nails within two minutes so you can get back to business (read: sticking your hand in a chip bag without fear).
Promising review: "NEVER GETTING MY NAILS PROFESSIONALLY DONE AGAIN. I love having long nails. I do not like spending fifty bucks just to get them painted. I tried the gel polish, with gel top coat; I tried the gel system with the lamps; I tried every polish out there. My hands get washed hundreds of times daily. This stuff is unbelievable. It really works the way they say it does. I applied it about one or two minutes after finishing a second coat of color and within minutes it had bonded and set and my nails stay shiny and polished for over a week. That is not the full two weeks claimed, but I am unusually hard on my nails so over a week is AWESOME. I immediately ordered several more." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $8.50.
11. A portable Chill-O-Matic Instant Beverage Cooler, aka every finicky cold bevvie drinker's DREAM. This gadget can take a 12-ounce can of seltzer, soda, or beer at room temperature and make it ice cold in just one minute. A lot of people who complain that their fridge doesn't make drinks "cold enough" also swear by this for an extra icy kick.
Chill-O-Matic is a small business that specializes in beverage accessories.
Check out a TikTok of the Chill-O-Matic in action.
Promising review: "I was so afraid of wasting money. But I didn’t. I love my sodas cold. But sometimes there’s not a cold one available, and waiting 30-40 min for one to get cold in the freezer is not always ideal. This will get your room temp can to fridge cold in 90 seconds. I let it run double that to get almost freezer cold. I wish it had a power cord. But I do appreciate the portability that the batteries provide. I can’t wait to try it out on vacationing, as access to cold sodas isn’t always available. All you need is a literally a little bit of ice." —G. Massey
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
12. A vacuum-free space-saving compression bag so easy to use that all you have to do is stick your clothes inside, zip up the bag, roll the bag, and watch all the excess air get squished out of them until your clothes magically shrink. Yes, maybe it's only a weekend trip, but some of us need OPTIONS!!
Promising review: "These were the things I never knew I needed for traveling. They work just as advertised and are really useful when going on a trip. I always hate at the end of a trip having to mix dirty and clean clothes — a 'laundry bag' or plastic shopping bag never really felt like a good enough separation. These bags seal up and conceal the most stinky, wet clothes from your clean unused clothes. They are going to be one of my new necessities for my big family when traveling." —Sarbello
Get a set of eight from Amazon for $14.97.
13. A knee stabilizer band for knee pain relief both in the short term *and* long term, whether you get it from running, hiking, team sports, or jumping up and down every time you hear a Bruno Mars song start playing at a wedding reception.
Promising review: "This brace works like magic. I purchased to help with knee pain from cycling, and I just make sure it's on tight and just underneath my patella and I have zero pain or discomfort now. Would definitely recommend. Comes with two braces!" —Amazon Customer
Get a set of two from Amazon for $12.99 (available in four colors).