1. A set of affordable, highly popular wireless Bluetooth earbuds that make *excellent* AirPod dupes, except arguably better — these are completely waterproof (like, you can fully take them in the shower) and come with several silicone earbuds to get the best fit possible.
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for four-plus hours with each full charge).
Promising review: "Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wishlist. I got a new phone that doesn't have the headphone port so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing and I probably won't ever take them out of my ears! 😂" —Katlyn D Arnold
Get it from Amazon $18.99+ (available in five colors).
2. A pastel cotton linen cross back apron reviewers love for gardening, cooking, and even just adding a chic layer to a breezy outfit. The fabric is designed to be super breathable when you're hard at work, and the pockets are delightfully deep for tools and supplies (and, of course, emergency snacks!!).
Promising review: "I needed a painting smock and thought this looked cute; it is adorable, and I love the cross back fit. It's made really well, the material is thick, and love the pockets. Would recommend and might buy again if I need a garden smock." —Kels
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in nine colors, with and without waist ties, and one size).
3. A sleek time-marked water bottle that says "hydration, but make it chic." Reviewers love this bottle not just for the chic frosted, minimalist look, but because it's super lightweight, leakproof, and motivational re: keeping yourself fully watered.
Promising review: "Saw it on TikTok and thought it would be a great bottle for work. It is very sleek and lightweight enough to carry when you have other items in your hand. I love the modern look and cleans very easily! The time increments really do motivate, definitely ordering again for myself and gifts. Fast delivery and very nice packaging." —Rosa
Get it from Amazon for $22.99 (available in three colors and two sizes).
4. A TikTok remote control ring to let you scroll through (and heart!) TikToks from your hand without lifting it to touch your phone — an especially handy trick for anyone who likes to watch TikToks on the treadmill or watch them winding down before bed. You can also use it to turn pages on your Kindle and trigger your camera to take photos or video from up to 33 feet away.
Promising review: "I have a TikTok obsession, and I am thrilled with this ring! I love how versatile it is, too, where I can flip book pages on my phone and go through music as well. It’s easy to use and set up if your follow the instructions." —The Shopper around the Corner
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in three colors).
5. A copy of Burn After Writing, a guided journal that tens of thousands of reviewers swear by — through a series of questions and thought experiments, it encourages people to take time away from their screens to explore their feelings, both new and old, so they can embrace meaningful ones and try to let others go.
Promising review: "I first saw this book on TikTok and decided to look more into it. I purchased four total because I know some people holding onto things that are difficult to let go of. It’s a great way to look at things from a different perspective and truly hold yourself accountable to different things in your life. I love what it stands for and I look forward to when I burn mine after I’m done. Self love, self care, and meditation for a better state of mind tomorrow is always the goal. I definitely recommend it to those susceptible to change and the willingness to try things different. You’re so much more than what’s been done to you and someone’s inability to see your worth does not decrease your value. Choose you for a change." —Brent Helm
Get it from Amazon for $7.32.
6. A plug-in color-shifting mushroom light for anyone whose little cottagecore heart could use an extra dose of cozy to calm them down.
Check out a TikTok of the mushroom nightlight in action.
Promising review: "I LOVE this night-light. It's in my bathroom and is a lovely addition. It turns off the second the lights go on, which is nice because I don't have to worry about accidentally leaving it on. Super cute and the little itty-bitty lighting element does a good job lighting, just enough so I don't have to turn the main lights on in the middle of the night." —1Thand
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
7. A flexible power strip complete with three outlets, two USB ports, and a five-foot extension cable designed so you can fit it into weird nooks and crannies around or under your desk, so you can have the perfect set up for your home *and* office spaces.
iJoy is a small business that specializes in headphones and tech accessories.
Promising review: "I rarely write a review (this is the second in the past few years). One of the best purchases in a long time. Nice design and very practical. It solves all of my problems as it can go any direction. It's worth every penny. I turned around and bought two more. I am about to buy my fourth one. Love this!" —Pond P.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in four colors).
8. A lightweight quilted jacket reviewers swear is the ultimate Free People dupe 👀 — this features a thick, insulating fabric with a slightly faded vintage-esque look to it, making it the ultimate in comfort and cuteness.
Check out a TikTok of the quilted jacket in action.
Promising review: "I normally get medium in jackets. i ordered medium here. Nice, comfy, and a bit oversized. SO COMFORTABLE. I get asked about it all the time. Never take it off!" —Aron Wolfson
Psst — if you have Amazon Prime Wardrobe, you can try this piece out before you buy it!
Get it from Amazon for $75.98+ (available in sizes S–XXL and 19 colors).
9. An adorable wireless portable charger so you can text in the group chat with reckless abandon during all your adventures without worrying about your phone croaking right before it's time to summon an Uber.
Check out a TikTok of the portable charger in action.
Promising review: "The holy grail of portable chargers!!! I was traveling to Disney for vacation and knowing me, I would drain my battery with just taking pictures alone. I wanted a portable battery but didn’t want a carry a cord either, so I was excited when I found this little baby! It does exactly as described, pretty pink color, and I get one full charge of battery for my iPhone 11. Get it, you will not be disappointed!" —Meghan Doble
Get it from Amazon for $29.75+ (clip the 15% off coupon on the product page for this price; available in six colors).
10. An adorable budget planning journal designed to adapt to your precise financial needs, particularly if you're handling cash. Each journal has blank, undated pages for planning expenses, plus 12 zip-up binder pockets with labels where you can set aside cash for certain things like rent, insurance, pets, and dining out (cute little label stickers included!).
Promising review: "I bought this little booklet in order to try cash stuffing for budgeting. It works like a charm. It is small enough for a purse but a little bit bigger than a regular wallet. It is the perfect size, and the little stickers are a great added detail. My fiancé is even interested in saving money and cash stuffing now. It's awesome to see the money actually building up and makes saving so much easier." —Ashley Smith
Get it from Amazon for $13.98+ (available in 13 colors).
11. A rose gold rechargeable electric lighter you can use to replace all your old gas ones. This one is not only chic as heck, but completely flameless, and made with a long stem so you can use it to light gas burners and larger candles without dealing with an open flame.
This also comes in other pretty colors, but I am especially partial to this one because I bought it for my parents (their kitchen is entirely pink and one of my favorite places on Earth), and this was SO EASY to use — not to mention super safe! I'm a big weenie about fire (LOL, self-preservation) so I've always stuck to extended-arm gas lighters, but this is much better for the environment (plus cuter), so I feel a lot better about using it. You can read my full review of the Leejie electric lighter for more deets!
Promising review: "Works like a charm. I saw this on a TikTok. Knew immediately that I needed it. I love candles and this is so much better than a match or lighter. It’s kept a charge for months. I use it several times a month." —dwhite3012
Get it from Amazon for $10.99 (available in five colors).
12. A pair of delightfully colorful short rain boots designed to be lightweight and comfy, whether you're using them as rainy day wear or as work boots in the mud. Reviewers especially love how sturdy the anti-slip soles are!
Promising review: "I live in the PNW, so I know a thing or two about rain boots, and until these, I’ve been a strict Everlane/Bogs devotee. And while I’ll never give up my Bogs for the hardcore hikes, these boots have the exact same style/lines and comfort for a daily rain boot that the $75-plus-shipping Everlane's have. The material is sturdy but comfy on the first wearing, and they go with everything from jeans and leggings to tights/dresses. Stop your research now! These are the best everyday boots at a fantastic price." —KEE
Get it from Amazon for $45.90 (available in 13 colors and sizes 6 Wide–10 Wide).
Note: The shoes are designed a little wider to fit socks under them; some reviewers suggest sizing down!
13. An adorably encouraging daily planner you can fill out throughout the course of each day to keep yourself on track for all your calls, goals, and even your water intake. This is especially ideal for hybrid workers because you can tear off each sheet as you go instead of lugging the whole planner around with you!
Each planner comes with 50 tear-off sheets the size of a standard piece of paper.
Bliss Collections is a family-owned, Wisconsin-based business established in 2012 that specializes in stationery, planners and pads, and drinkware.
Promising review: "These daily planning sheets keep this mama on TRACK! I started out printing daily planning and schedule sheets from a free download on my computer. Then I realized why not just buy some already printed so I save my ink at home. I found these and love how the day, schedule, tasks, and health habits are organized. I've already reordered once and will continue to use these." —Shannon Hoglund
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
14. A sleek Quip electric toothbrush set with all the bells and whistles of an effective toothbrush without the bulkiness or higher price of its competitors. Not only does it run on batteries with a three-month charge that makes it *perfect* for travel, but this slim design takes up less space on your counters and seamlessly blends in with your decor.
Promising review: "Love the look of this toothbrush. It’s so sleek and has multiple ways to display it on your counter integrated into the design. Love the timer to make sure I get a solid two minutes of brushing in." —Elizabeth Christopher
Another promising review: "The two-minute self timer is everything I never knew I needed in a toothbrush. I never realized how much thought process goes (or sometimes doesn’t) into brushing your teeth. Now, I know every time I brush my teeth, it’s 30 seconds in each quadrant. It’s so easy. And it’s so CHIC. I have a very small sink, and the fact my toothbrush and my partner's toothbrush hangs on the mirror without blocking my view is amazing. I love this thing." —Mackayla
Get it from Amazon for $31+ (available in five colors).
15. A portable Bluetooth retro-style keyboard to instantly fashion your tablet into a chic mini laptop when you're on the move. You're about to make a *lot* of friends at Starbucks asking you where you got this little gem.
Promising review: "I've been seeing retro-style typewriter keyboards on TikTok for a while now. I aways thought, 'That looks prett