We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cellphone ring holder with a 360-degree rotation that doesn't *just* serve as an adorable accessory, but also a makeshift phone stand and a way to get much better range of motion on your phone screen. With your finger hooked onto the ring, you can extend your thumb further, letting you hit the "back" button on Spotify without dropping your phone (and the 10-minute version of "All Too Well") directly into a puddle. 😭
Promising review: "I was pleasantly surprised that this item came with four rings. Gave one to my mom too! Love the clear backing so that it doesn't cover up my pretty phone case. Love the stiffness of the ring. My other rings have loosened over time. My mom loves her too. She has arthritis and has a hard time holding on to her phone sometimes. This ring gives her a little extra security and ease when she's using her phone." —Julie Hervas
Get a set of five from Amazon for $8.49 (available in four color combos).
2. A shampoo scalp massager you can use in the shower to massage and exfoliate your scalp, so you can get all of the relaxing decadence of feeling like someone is massaging your head without physically going to a salon. Psst — a lot of reviewers mention this has also helped with psoriasis, dandruff, and scalp tenderness!
I recently started using one of these and WOWZA, it really helps you get extra mileage out of your shampoo. I have a whole lot of hair on my head so sometimes it's a struggle to feel like I've soaped up my whole scalp thoroughly, but this was a very effective way to spread out the suds and really get them to the roots. I was worried it might tangle in my hair, but it was totally fine on that front, too. I've noticed that my hair has been a little less greasy at the roots since I started using it a few weeks ago. And I'm echoing a ton of reviewers here when I say it just feels reeeeeally, really nice.
Promising review: "I’ve suffered from dry skin and a dry scalp ever since I turned 30. The only thing that helps me is exfoliating. I was initially concerned that the product would be too rough and damage my sensitive scalp or too soft and ineffective. However, this brush is perfect for me. It does not tangle my long hair, it is easy to use and just firm enough to get the job done. My scalp no longer itches and the icky buildup is gone. I can’t believe something so affordable has made such a difference in the health of my scalp. I’ve used expensive shampoos and conditioners to no end with barely a difference. I wish I discovered this product much sooner!" —AH
Get it from Amazon for $7.58+ (available in three colors).
3. A set of affordable, highly popular wireless Bluetooth earbuds that make *excellent* AirPod dupes, except arguably better — these are completely waterproof (like you can fully take them in the shower) and come with several silicone earbuds to get the best fit possible.
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for four-plus hours with each full charge).
Promising review: "Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wish list. I got a new phone that doesn't have the headphone port so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing and I probably won't ever take them out of my ears! 😂" —Katlyn D Arnold
Get it from Amazon $23.99+ (clip the "20% off" coupon on the product page for this price; available in five colors).
4. Plus a pair of wireless sleep headphones that will play white noise or the music of your choice in a comfy headband, so you can enjoy the calm of it all night long (and block out the unrepentant snoring of certain people and/or pets).
Promising review: "These are great! I've struggled with insomnia for the past couple of years. I wish I'd found these sooner. They are extremely comfortable. When I fall asleep, I rarely sleep for more than an hour straight. These allow me to comfortably play a podcast or meditation to get myself back to sleep. I'm only two nights in on using these and I know I don't want to be without them. Even in a dark room, I use them to cover my eyes. They do move a little on my head while sleeping but not so much that it really bothers me. I always sleep with a fan on and these keep my little postpartum hairs from flying around and tickling my face all night. The battery life is great. I probably played them for a total of five hours during the night and woke up them still having 70% battery remaining. I probably won't use these for workout because I don't have to wash them all the time, but for insomnia or anyone who just likes to fall asleep listening to something, these are amazing." —Jesse Brown
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in nine colors).
5. A massage ball you can use on yourself or other humans to help relieve muscle tension and ease sore muscles in your head, shoulders, neck, upper back, arms, legs, or feet. Stress relief CENTRAL.
Promising review: "Amazing. Seriously, buy this. It is the best back massage I’ve ever had. I have trouble with my wrists and hands and can’t massage my husband’s back for very long. This is small and easily fits in my hand. I can give him a great massage without pain. He massaged my back with it as well and it’s phenomenal! I would definitely buy this again and I’ve recommended it to my family." —Mifflinpartyofthree
Get it from Amazon for $8.99 (available in four colors).
6. A mushroom growing kit that grows right there in the packaging, so you can add some sweet, sweet umami flavors to new dishes by sautéing, roasting, or air frying them up.
Back To The Roots is a California-based small business founded by two college friends that specializes in indoor gardening kits with a mission to reconnect families to food.
Psst — if you have not put mushrooms in your air fryer, my friend, you have not yet lived the full human experience. Also this growing kit comes with some recipes to get you started!
Promising review: "This product has been so much fun to watch! I followed the directions, exactly as written, and the mushrooms began growing within 3–4 days. I will say that I did soak them for close to 10 hours before putting them back in the box to grow and I believe this helped a ton. I also kept the box inside by a window with the blinds closed in order for them to get indirect sunlight. The mushrooms grew tremendously for almost a week before they started to shrink so I clipped them to cook with and they were DELICIOUS! This was such a fun product and process to watch. I am now in the process of trying to get a second batch of shrooms from the same box. Fingers crossed!" —Steph A
Get it from Amazon for $19.93.
7. A set of satin pillowcases – not only will it look lovely on your bed, but it might actually help your 'do. Fabrics like satin create less friction for your hair, which may spare you those first ten minutes you spend every morning trying to find your face out from under the tangles. Win-win-WIN.
Promising review: "I wish I had bought these sooner! I feel like I sleep so much better with them on my pillow. My pillow also feels like it's cooler. It's definitely not wrinkle free but that doesn't bother me because it's sooooo soft. I love the little pocket on the inside too to keep your pillow tucked in. As far as cleaning them, it's a breeze. I tossed them in the washer with my sheets and washed them like normal. I just turned them inside out. Then I laid them flat to dry. They dried very quickly. I don't think I'll be able to go back to sleeping on a regular cotton pillowcase now." —Danielle Clay
Get a set of two from Amazon for $9.77 (available in seven colors and three sizes).
8. A gorgeous and reliable electric tea kettle that boils four cups of water in mere minutes so you can save a *ton* of prep time on dishes like pasta, oatmeal, and instant meals. Reviewers also love it because it's cute as heck and the gooseneck spout and automatic shut-off make it safe and family-friendly.
Promising review: "I'm definitely a fan of this kettle. Our last one broke, so this was my first 'gooseneck' one. I love the Azure color and wished my other appliances would come in this color to match too now. It's cute and the spout makes it easy to pour in a controlled manner. The large capacity makes it great because I can boil enough hot water for the whole family, but it's still small enough that I can fit it on the kitchen counter and it not be a visual nuisance. Recommend!" —Kim Vo
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
9. A beloved Carhartt beanie to help you stave off the cold all winter long, keeping your noggin both super warm and — perhaps most importantly of all — color-coordinated to your other winter gear. This comes in so many colors that whoops, you might just buy three.
Promising review: "This is the warmest, best hat ever. I've never really worn hats, living in California, but have had to go to Minnesota and other cold places recently for work, and it keeps my head SO WARM. It's soft (I hate even the tiniest bit of scratchy feeling) and the purple sage color is muted and elegant and lovely. I don't think I will ever buy another kind of hat again!" —Lia
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in one size and 28 styles).
10. A Baby Yoda dishwasher magnet so cute it'll take your mind off the *constant* dishwashing loads that come with being at home more often. This lil' bub is reversible, so you'll always know whether the dishes in the dishwasher are "clean" or "dirty" and avoid any dirty dish-related mishaps.
Promising review: "This is a great way for all members of the family to know if dishes are clean or dirty. The thickness is great, it’s cute and even came with an attachment you can use if your dishwasher isn’t magnetic. It came on time and I’m very happy with it." —Philly
11. A pair of sherpa-lined joggers so warm and comfortable that whoops, they just became your only personality trait.
Promising review: "These are the most awesome and warm sweats ever. Love the fit, fabric, and style with zippered pockets. So nice to have a zippered pocket as I actually wear these to work on cold days. I work outside and love the comfort of this pant. Not to mention the great feel on the inside. I have washed them several times and they come out perfect and do not shrink either. I loved them so much I bought two other pairs in different colors. Only thing is I wish they would do them in Blue. These also don't overheat you like you would think...I just maintain a nice warm temperature . They are really a nice quality too. They arrived totally flattened and I thought what the heck but it is just the vacuum packing and they bounce right out and feel GREAT! Think the sizing was correct too. So nice to have it be right from the get go. Would be great after a day of skiing or outdoor winter activity to take off the chill and relax in. Bring on the cold!!" —Kindle Customer
Get it from Amazon for $36.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–XL and eight colors).
12. A Yonanas fruit soft serve maker that magics any frozen fruit into an ice cream or sorbet texture so you can have a yummy frozen treat made to your *precise* favorite fruit combos. A lot of folks with dietary restrictions swear by this to get their ice cream kicks!
Promising review: "I saw one of these in action at a friend's house like five years ago and thought it was just a made up memory, because making ice cream out of solely frozen fruit seems wild. But when I saw a TikTok about it I immediately went to Amazon and bought it. Literally this was the BEST decision of my life. I cannot believe still how amazing this thing is! It makes the creamiest, best tasting fruit ice cream ever. It’s easy to take apart and clean, and super easy to use." —DMCKAY
Get it from Amazon for $47.49.
13. A faux-shearling moto jacket that gets all the points for being chic as all heck, and even *more* points for keeping you warm in the kind of climate that's doing its very best to freeze your fashion sensibilities before you even walk out the door.
Promising review: "This jacket is amazing. It looks expensive. It is extremely comfortable and warm, yet not too hot. Seriously, I wore it in 60-degree weather and was not too hot. I wore it in -5-degree weather, yes that’s right, and I was comfortable. I wore it in my house and I didn’t overheat. There’s something about the material. The lining does not shed or flatten. It’s thick and spongey like real shearling. It doesn’t really attract lint or hair or anything either. I just can’t say enough about this." —Huesitos
Get it from Amazon for $59.99+ (available in women's sizes S–XL and eight styles).
14. "The Ring Thing," a true boon for gym hoppers and travelers that has thought of just about everything when it comes to keeping your rings safe. It has a protectively-padded inner base, three separators to keep rings from touching each other, and is designed to be waterproof. Bonus — you can even attach it to a bag, keychain, or belt loop.
Ring Thing Designs is a California-based Etsy shop that specializes in ring storage, and donates a portion of each sale to anti-human trafficking nonprofits.
Promising review: "Great concept, execution, and delivery!! I bought five for various daughters and daughters-in-law for their beautiful rings when they exercise or travel. So convenient and helpful in safeguarding their precious items...They LOVE! Thank you so much for making such a wonderful product at a reasonable price and quick delivery!" —Celia Flynn
15. A dual hair dryer and brush to dry your hair as you style it and give your 'do an incredible amount of volume and shine in as little as *half* the time as an ordinary blow dry. Your regular round brush could never!!
Unlike other hair dryers, this one can be held closer to the roots and scalp for a higher volume and lift and helps you curl hair at the end while it dries. It comes with three heat settings and is designed to work on all hair textures — reviewers with 2a through 4c hair mentioned it working for them.
Promising review: "Oh. My. Gosh. Let me start off by saying I HATE doing my hair. It's long, straight, and really fine so I just let it air dry and call it a day but that leaves it flat, frizzy and a little wavy in the back. Well I got this puppy in the mail today so immediately jumped in the shower so I could use my new drying brush and this thing is literally magic! It dried it so silky smooth and gave me so much volume. I used it on the low setting first then high and was blown away. I will forever be drying my hair this way. I feel like a hair model LOL. So basically ... just buy the thing. You won't regret it!" —Chloe512
Get it from Amazon for $34.88+ (available in three styles).
16. A boho chic ceramic colander you can get your money's worth out of by using as a fruit display bowl right after you wash the fruit out. Your apples are gonna be so excited to see their cozy new home!! (Until their abrupt eviction 😋.)
17. A set of durable matte hair clips designed for all hair types that are so comfy a lot of reviewers say they're a go-to for all-day wear. Sorry @ headbands, the clips are taking this one!
Promising review: "I will admit I bought these from seeing them on TikTok and I needed new clips for my thick hair. I am not disappointed and beyond glad I got them. The colors are gorgeous and they stay put without hurting my head. I'm very impressed." —Amazon Customer
Get a set of four from Amazon for $9.99 (available in five color combos).
18. A roomy convertible backpack and handbag, aka The One Bag To Rule Them All. Not only will this easily adapt to whatever outfit or vibe you've got going on that day, but it's filled to the *brim* with oh-so-handy inner pockets so you can perfectly organize yourself on days when you need it most.
Promising review: "This is a great backpack/purse! I had another one I had purchased a while back and it was starting to fall apart. The material on this one feels much more durable and it has a lot more storage. I love the two zippers on the front for easy to access items like my lip balm. The slide pockets easily fit my water bottle and my phone. The zipper to get inside is against your back, so people can’t easily open it and steal things while you are wearing it. I have a changing pad, diapers, wipes, an extra set of clothes for my son, my wallet, and there is a lot of extra space inside still. This is perfect for what I needed." —K Jackson
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in two sizes and 25 colors).
19. A plush velvet vintage-inspired ottoman that'll serve not just as a sweet accent to any room, but also give you some ~sneaky storage~ to help declutter and calm your space.
Another bonus? If you flip the lid over, it has a wooden base, so you can *also* use this as a teensy snack table. I recently got one of these for my new apartment to stash my candles and ~candle accessories~ in and it's pretty much become my favorite piece of furniture?? I use it to prop up my feet during work hours and sometimes if I want to eat on my couch I'll use it as a tray. It's also sturdy enough to sit on, if I ever wanted to have guests over and needed an extra chair. It was RIDICULOUSLY easy to set up — I had it done in less than 10 minutes, and probably didn't even need the directions. It also just looks so darn cute (and comes in so many colors that I'm tempted to buy another!).
Promising review: "I was using a small foldable step stool in my bedroom to reach the top shelves of my wardrobe. But you know, those things aren’t pretty. It wasn’t be bringing me joy, just begrudging utility. This ottoman brings me joy. It’s pretty, it’s lightweight so I can move it easily to use it as a step stool, and the storage capacity is perfect for things like my nightly moisturizers, my Kindle and journals, and other little miscellaneous things." —Monica N.
Get it from Amazon for $59.99 (available in nine colors).
20. A Saucemoto dip clip so you can enjoy the sweet, delicious freedom of dipping your fries into ketchup at a red light without cosplaying as that red light when the ketchup ends up all over your lap.
Promising review: "How did I go so long without one of these??? The Saucemoto was my first 'TikTok Made Me Buy It' purchase and I have no regrets. It clips easily to my car's vent and the sauce cups clip in easily so I can dip and drive. No more trying not to dump the sauce by accident while steering with the same hand that's holding the dip cup. It even comes with a dip cup for those places that do the pouches for their sauces rather than the cups. (I'm looking at you, Arby's.) Ya know, you end up squeezing the sauce onto the wrapper that's balanced on your lap and you end up getting some sauce on your steering wheel. OR you try the whole 'wrapper and sauce on the passenger seat and try to dip while watching the road,' which usually doesn't turn out so great." —Pleasure Pamela
Get set of two from Amazon for $9.90.
21. A rechargeable hand warmer complete with double-sided heat and three different heat settings you can adjust to your environment, whether it's "walking in a winter wonderland" or "everyone in this house is deeply divided on what a regular human temperature is, MOM."
Psst — this is USB rechargeable, and you can even use a power bank or your phone to charge it!
Promising review: "This hand warmer is amazing! My hands are constantly cold and I've tried all sorts of products to help keep them warm but nothing has worked until now. I charge the hand warmer every night with a standard USB charger and the next day, I have hours of warmth. The three temperature settings are very helpful — I use the highest setting when I'm outdoors for long periods of time and the lower settings when I'm indoors (e.g. sitting at my desk or in a cold movie theater). I've already given hand warmers as gifts to several cold-handed friends and family members and they're loving it as well. I hope Ocoopa comes out with a foot warmer next!" —Riva Kupritz
Get it from Amazon for $27.89 (available in six colors).
22. A super-chic minimalist glass tumbler that reviewers love for on-the-go iced coffee and water. I personally love mine because I am *terrible* at drinking water (the Wicked Witch of the West has nothing on me!!) but this straw situation has a weirdly good mouth-flow-feel (there is probably a more concise way to describe that, but too late!!) and it makes it more fun to hydrate. Also I am an aesthetic monster, and this ticks that box.
Promising review: "I saw this product on TIkTok and automatically liked it! I love that it comes in so many different colors and the top is wood. I drink lots of water and needed a cup I could take with me everywhere. I could also put iced coffee in it too. I love that it came with two straws a clear one and white. I will be purchasing another one for my husband and also one for my mom in different colors!" —Rose
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in dozens of colors and in multiple packs).